Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, please refrain from pming me.

Which gospel did Terry hear that made him a "Christian" (as you call him)? Was it necessary for him to repent of homosexuality to become a Christian? Why or why not?

Welcome back to the WHMBR! Part 4 thread heir. I've asked on a couple of occasions that you comment on the church that Bob Enyart's caller Terry went to, the Metropolitan Community Church, founded by proud and unrepentant homosexual Troy Perry.

http://mccchurch.org/overview/history-of-mcc/

Would you please comment, as I'm sure many people following this thread want to know if the Metropolitan Community Church doctrinal teachings are valid or fraudulent.

MrDante

Facts and Myths on Early Aversion Techniques in the Treatment of Unwanted Homosexual Attractions

Aversion techniques are no longer used to treat unwanted homosexual attractions, yet many myths concerning such practices still exist. Beginning in the late 1960’s at several academic institutions, clinical aversive techniques were experimentally introduced as part of the curriculum and investigation of evolving aversive procedures, which were applied to a variety of conditions, including unwanted homosexual attractions (McBride, 1976; Rachman & Teasdale, 1969). Since their introduction, these techniques were the object of varying media coverage. Primarily for public consumption, many of the media reports contained significant misinformation and serious inaccuracies regarding aversive techniques and their uses.
This paper is an attempt to provide accurate information about the use of aversive techniques in general, to address some of the myths associated with aversive techniques, and to provide a more accurate description and assessment of what did and did not occur during the period in which aversive techniques were applied to a variety of client symptoms, including unwanted homosexuality...

Summary and Conclusion

Beginning as early as 1935, aversive techniques were among many behavioral therapies used in the treatment of unwanted sexual attractions and were employed in the treatment of impotence, frigidity, transvestic fetishes, masochism, exhibitionism, and several other fetishisms and paraphilias (Rachman & Teasdale, 1969). Such approaches were used in both clinical and experimental settings. In academic institutions, aversive treatments were used with full disclosure of the experimental nature of the treatment, never coerced and provided only with the full consent of those who participated in this form of behavioral therapy (McBride, 1976; Rachman & Teasdale, 1969). In part, such treatments were discontinued following the American Psychiatric Association’s officially-declared removal of homosexuality as a mental illness, per se. Moreover, many other alternative and less invasive interventions were made available in the treatment field.

Read more: https://www.narth.com/aversion-techniques-

Now that yet another lie of ...Dante has been exposed:
Nicolosi's use of aversion therapies was documented in Sexual conversion therapy: ethical, clinical, and research perspectives by Shidlo, A., Schroeder, M. and Drescher, J.
Deal with it.

Do you know what would be great for this thread? If someone who actually went through reparative therapy counselling came forward and shared his or her experiences. Surely of the 200-300 people that follow this thread on a daily basis, one of them could step forward and share their experiences.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Would you please comment, as I'm sure many people following this thread want to know if the Metropolitan Community Church doctrinal teachings are valid or fraudulent.
I'm not in the least bit interested in reading a wall of text that offers no scripture citing as to the gospel they preach or the doctrine.

I am waiting for a response from "Judge Rightly" which gospel Terry heard that made him a "Christian" (as he calls him)? AND: Was it necessary for him to repent of homosexuality to become a Christian? Why or why not?

Simple questions that should be answered.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Yes, please refrain from pming me.

Which gospel did Terry hear that made him a "Christian" (as you call him)? Was it necessary for him to repent of homosexuality to become a Christian? Why or why not?

Terry heard the message that homosexuality is wrong and that if he did not repent of his sins, he would spend the rest of eternity in Hell.

I'm not in the least bit interested in reading a wall of text that offers no scripture citing as to the gospel they preach or the doctrine.

I am waiting for a response from "Judge Rightly" which gospel Terry heard that made him a "Christian" (as he calls him)? AND: Was it necessary for him to repent of homosexuality to become a Christian? Why or why not?

This thread isn't about scripture. It's about research and hard facts and science.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

You're so heavenly minded that you're no earthly good.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Terry heard the message that homosexuality is wrong and that if he did not repent of his sins, he would spend the rest of eternity in Hell.
He was told there was something that he had to DO or in this case CEASE DOING to be saved. How tragic! THAT is another gospel (Galatians 1:8-9 KJV)! He could have been saved, right there, where he was, by the preaching of the cross (1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV); but nooooo, you "loving" so called "Christians" would rather make someone perform (and reform) in their flesh than see a "homosexual" saved (Romans 8:8 KJV). What a disgusting display of utter hatred for an eternal soul!

This thread isn't about scripture. It's about research and hard facts and science.
You brought in a video from BEL and commented of "Real Christian love". I guess that's not "about scripture" either. SMH

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
You're so heavenly minded that you're no earthly good.
You are so earthly minded, you are an enemy of the cross...

Philippians 3:17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.

Philippians 3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:

Philippians 3:19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

Philippians 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

Philippians 3:21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

I used to be just like you: a self appointed fruit inspector frustrating the grace of God (Galatians 2:21 KJV) until I got saved and began to 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Facts and Myths on Early Aversion Techniques in the Treatment of Unwanted Homosexual Attractions
https://www.narth.com/aversion-techniques-

Nicolosi's use of aversion therapies was documented in Sexual conversion therapy: ethical, clinical, and research perspectives by Shidlo, A., Schroeder, M. and Drescher, J.
Deal with it.

I see that once again that you provided no evidence to back up your claim that the late Joseph Nicolosi tortured children as young as 3 years old.

No torture is what Children as young as three years old endured with Nicolosi...
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4976366&viewfull=1#post4976366

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Do you know what would be great for this thread? If someone who actually went through reparative therapy counselling came forward and shared his or her experiences. Surely of the 200-300 people that follow this thread on a daily basis, one of them could step forward and share their experiences.

The only problem with posting pro LGBTQ propaganda in videos like the one above is that the person spewing out lies can't be cross examined.

For instance, if the proud and unrepentant homosexual law student in the video were to come forward and post on TOL, I would ask that he be honest and answer the following questions:

1). At what young age were you sexually molested by a homosexual pedophile?

2). At what young age did you have your first consensual homosexual relationship with someone who was at least a decade your senior?

3). How many sexual partners have you had in your young life?

4). At what age were you diagnosed as HIV positive?

5). How many STD's have you had in your young life as a proud and unrepentant homosexual?

6). As an adult, how many underage boys have you had sex with?

From there I'd ask him to be honest about his experience in reparative therapy counselling and cross examine him on many of the things he'd say.

Since it's not likely that LGBTQ activist and law student Scott Blair will join TOL, can you think of anyone else that has had conversion therapy so I can cross examine them on their lifestyle and experience during counselling?

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

You should be interested in exposing the 'Gay Christian movement' heir, as these filthy disease ridden degenerates are not only leading children and adults astray in their behavior here on earth, but falsifying Holy Scripture to lead them down a path to eternal damnation.

Please examine the MCC website again and let us know if these child molesters are indeed false prophets or legitimate Christians.
http://mccchurch.org/

Terry was a member of the Metropolitan Community Church, hence the reason I keep bringing it up.

Either MCC does teach the true gospel of Jesus, or it doesn't. If you can show the followers of this thread that MCC does teach God's Word, then there obviously would be no need for Terry to repent, i.e. turn away from his old spiritual beliefs and habits and accept new ones.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
He was told there was something that he had to DO or in this case CEASE DOING to be saved. How tragic! THAT is another gospel (Galatians 1:8-9 KJV)! He could have been saved, right there, where he was, by the preaching of the cross (1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV); but nooooo, you "loving" so called "Christians" would rather make someone perform for you like a circus animal than see a "homosexual" saved. What a disgusting display of utter hatred for an eternal soul!

That figures.

So repenting of sins isn't required to become a Christian?

See, you're one of the types that would call Bob and tell him he's not "loving enough." (See kgov.com/nice) You'd tell him that because he isn't preaching that Christ loved him enough to die for him on the cross. You would forgive Terry outright, wouldn't you?

Let's see what the Bible says about both of those:

On repentance:

*Now I rejoice, not that you were made sorry, but that your sorrow led to repentance. For you were made sorry in a godly manner, that you might suffer loss from us in nothing. - 2 Corinthians 7:9 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2Corinthians7:9&version=NKJV

*When they heard these things they became silent; and they glorified God, saying, “Then God has also granted to the Gentiles repentance to life.” - Acts 11:18 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts11:18&version=NKJV

Hmm, From just those two verses, it seems like we have to repent of our sins, and that sorrow for what one has done leads him to repentance.

How can one be sorry for what they've done if they don't know that what they've done is wrong?

But what about forgiveness?

*Take heed to yourselves. If your brother sins against you, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him. *And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns to you, saying, ‘I repent,’ you shall forgive him.” - Luke 17:3-4 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke17:3-4&version=NKJV

Jesus said to rebuke someone who sins against you, and if he repents, then forgive him.

God has the same policy. He wants us to come to him, but we cannot because we have sinned. In order to be cleansed of our sins, we have to repent and ask for forgiveness, and only then will we be forgiven. God doesn't forgive those who don't repent.

So what Bob told Terry, rebuking him in the harshest way possible, was perfectly in line with scripture. If you would like to show otherwise, by all means please do, instead of just saying "You're wrong, JR, because I think you're wrong, be warned because of [SCRIPTURE]."

Did you bother to read the second passage you gave?

Here it is:

*For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. - 1 Corinthians 1:18 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Corinthians1:18&version=NKJV

Let's compare this verse to the situation between Terry and Bob.

"For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing"
I wonder, Heir, is it possible that Terry would be someone who was perishing? He was diagnosed with full blown AIDs, and died shortly after his initial call to the show. I still strongly think you should watch the show. As I mentioned in my pm to you, I am willing to purchase a copy of it for you.

Anyways, back to the verse you quoted...

To Terry, the message of the cross that you think is so important would have meant absolutely nothing, because he already knew it, but didn't know that he needed to repent. He thought he was already saved. He thought that he didn't need the cross, because he was a "good person," while Bob was hateful and a "poor excuse for a Christian." Remember that verse about the law, how it's a tutor to bring sinners to Christ? Yeah, that applies here:

*Is the law then against the promises of God? Certainly not! For if there had been a law given which could have given life, truly righteousness would have been by the law. *But the Scripture has confined all under sin, that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe. *But before faith came, we were kept under guard by the law, kept for the faith which would afterward be revealed. *Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith. *But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor. - Galatians 3:21-25 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians3:21-25&version=NKJV

Bob used the law as a tutor to bring Terry to Christ. It was super effective! Terry realized that he was using people in and was being used by the homosexual community church that he was going to. He realized that what he was doing was wrong, and that he needed a way out.

"but to us who are being saved it is the power of God."
The power of God saved Terry, because Bob loved him enough to tell him that what he was doing was wrong.

I challenge you to tell me how what Bob did is wrong. If you would like, I will purchase a copy of that video for you, or you could purchase it yourself, and then you could see for yourself the effect of what Pastor Enyart said.

heir

TOL Subscriber
So repenting of sins isn't required to become a Christian?
The gospel of Christ is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16-17 KJV, although no longer to the Jew first and also to the Greek, but all men 1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV). Trusting the Lord believing the sin/sins issue was settled by the cross work of Christ and God raising Him from the dead is salvation.

Romans 4:25 KJV, Romans 6:23 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, 2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV

heir

TOL Subscriber
See, you're one of the types that would call Bob and tell him he's not "loving enough." (See kgov.com/nice) You'd tell him that because he isn't preaching that Christ loved him enough to die for him on the cross.
Love worketh no ill to his neighbor. Bob is working ill to his neighbor by withholding the good news that could save anyone when they trust the Lord believing it.

And you can save the nicer than God spiel that you have coming next as it's more a frustrating the grace of God speech. The righteousness of God by the faith of Jesus Christ is available unto all and upon all them that believe (Romans 3:21-22 KJV) even the "homosexual"!

As to Terry's Call, I watched it on TV live back in the day when I walked around pointing the finger at everyone INSTEAD OF pointing them to the gospel of the grace of God with the good news that Christ died for their sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day; that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them (2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV)! And that when they trusted the Lord believing it (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV), the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16 KJV), God would save them (Titus 3:5 KJV, Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV)!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Love worketh no ill to his neighbor. Bob is working ill to his neighbor by withholding the good news that could save anyone when they trust the Lord believing it.

Could you please just respond to my entire post in one go? Thanks.

heir

TOL Subscriber
*Is the law then against the promises of God? Certainly not! For if there had been a law given which could have given life, truly righteousness would have been by the law. *But the Scripture has confined all under sin, that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe. *But before faith came, we were kept under guard by the law, kept for the faith which would afterward be revealed. *Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith. *But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor. - Galatians 3:21-25 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians3:21-25&version=NKJV

Bob used the law as a tutor to bring Terry to Christ. It was super effective! Terry realized that he was using people in and was being used by the homosexual community church that he was going to. He realized that what he was doing was wrong, and that he needed a way out.
The law is not OUR schoolmaster. The "our" that the law was a schoolmaster was Israel and those Gentiles who feared God and so were under the law at that time to get a blessing from Israel as per the promise of Genesis 12:3 KJV. Bob therefore did not use the law good and lawfully (1 Timothy 1:8 KJV), which would be to show someone by the scripture that they were in need of the Saviour such as Romans 3:10-12 KJV, Romans 5:12 KJV, Romans 6:23 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:22 KJV and then to the gospel that would save them (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV).

Last edited:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The law is not OUR schoolmaster.

Let me stop you there, because you're already going against scripture, you know, the one I just posted. Let me give it to you again, in case you missed it:

Do you know who is speaking in these verses? And whom he is speaking to? If not, don't you think you should find out?

The person speaking is Paul, and he's talking to the Gentiles about how before they were Christians, they were under the law, but that because of the law being their tutor, it brought them to Christ, whom they put their faith in, and because of that, they are no longer under the law.

The "our" that the law was a schoolmaster was Israel and those Gentiles who feared God and so were under the law at that time

Again, wrong. Paul says "our" because he is talking to Christians. As Christians, the law was OUR tutor to bring us to Christ. The law was my tutor to bring me to Christ.

to get a blessing from Israel as per the promise of Genesis 12:3 KJV.

Here is Genesis 12:1-3:

*Now the Lord had said to Abram:“Get out of your country,From your familyAnd from your father’s house,To a land that I will show you.*I will make you a great nation;I will bless youAnd make your name great;And you shall be a blessing.*I will bless those who bless you,And I will curse him who curses you;And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.” - Genesis 12:1-3 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis12:1-3&version=NKJV

Israel was meant to be a blessing to the nations around them, she was supposed to be the spokes-nation of God, the "blessing" to the nations.

Bob therefore did not use the law good and lawfully (1 Timothy 1:8 KJV),

And once again, you failed to read the rest of the paragraph. Here it is:

*But we know that the law is good if one uses it lawfully, *knowing this: that the law is not made for a righteous person, but for the lawless and insubordinate, for the ungodly and for sinners, for the unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, *for fornicators, for sodomites, for kidnappers, for liars, for perjurers, and if there is any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine, *according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God which was committed to my trust. - 1 Timothy 1:8-11 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Timothy1:8-11&version=NKJV

Was Terry righteous? or was he one of the above? If so, then the law was made for him, and as such, it was a tutor (which Bob used) to bring him to repentance.

which would be to show someone by the scripture that they were in need of the Saviour such as Romans 2:10-12 KJV, Romans 5:12 KJV, Romans 6:23 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:22 KJV, and then to the gospel that would save them (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV).

Except that's what Terry already believed. He thought he was already a Christian. Telling it to him again wouldn't get you anywhere. But what Terry didn't want to believe (though he knew in his heart (and admitted it during his call with Bob)) is that his homo lifestyle was destroying him, because it is a sin. Terry claimed to be a homo Christian, but you have to repent of all your sins, not just some, to be forgiven and accepted by God. Terry had not repented of being a homosexual, and the homo community church he was going to only reaffirmed him in his sin. He needed something else to tell him that he needed to repent. By Bob telling him that homosexuality is destructive and was destroying his life, and that it's wrong, Terry finally realized that he needed to repent and turn from his sin.

Had Bob NOT told Terry that he was destroying himself through his sin, Terry would probably be in Hell right now. But thanks to Bob, Terry is in Heaven right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.