Status
Not open for further replies.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I was parts manager at a big trucking company, I know the truth.

That doesn't answer my question. Why do you think smearing my profession is a good idea, considering that this topic is on homosexuality, not the trucking industry?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Forgive me for not understanding how these culture of death studies work, perhaps you can walk me through it. In order to have a study on the median death rate of homosexuals, wouldn't the subjects first have to be dead? What's with using experimental groups and control groups?

You might have some insight if you had actually read the study you linked.

I'm well aware that the Mailman School's pro LGBTQueer study that I linked had to use homosexuals who had attempted suicide as their subjects. Undoubtedly the Mailman School went the Evelyn Hooker route and selectively chose their subjects like Hooker did with Harry "NAMBLA walks with me" Hay and his Mattachine Society:

First, to find her homosexual subjects, she enlisted the early gay rights group Mattachine Society, which, as she put it in her published report, "has as its stated purpose the development of a homosexual ethic...."[3] Members of the Mattachine Society volunteered for the study and also recruited their friends...
http://www.angelfire.com/vt/dbaet/evelynhookerstudy.htm

Unlike a study on the median age of death, the Mailman School study needed live subjects (even though they undoubtedly answered questions the way the LGBTQ friendly Mailman School wanted them to).

Anyway: I tried to find information on how the LGBTQ movement does studies on the median age of death for homosexuals, but all I could find is articles belittling the boogeyman that hides under every sodomite's bed:

Dr. Paul Cameron.

What is the median death rate of someone who engages in homosexual behavior and how would you come up with that figure ...Dante?

a boogeyman is something one might fear. Cameron is a laughing stock not a boogeyman

As I suspected: No LGBTQueer studies have been done on the median lifespan of those who engage in homosexuality.

MrDante

I'm well aware that the Mailman School's pro LGBTQueer study that I linked had to use homosexuals who had attempted suicide as their subjects. Undoubtedly the Mailman School went the Evelyn Hooker route and selectively chose their subjects like Hooker did with Harry "NAMBLA walks with me" Hay and his Mattachine Society:

First, to find her homosexual subjects, she enlisted the early gay rights group Mattachine Society, which, as she put it in her published report, "has as its stated purpose the development of a homosexual ethic...."[3] Members of the Mattachine Society volunteered for the study and also recruited their friends...
You don't have a clue what teh Evelyn hooker study was about do you? :dunce:

[/quote] Unlike a study on the median age of death, [/quote] what study was that?

the Mailman School study needed live subjects (even though they undoubtedly answered questions the way the LGBTQ friendly Mailman School wanted them to).

Again if you had actually read the study you linked....

As I suspected: No LGBTQueer studies have been done on the median lifespan of those who engage in homosexuality.

Since there are such things as actuary tables no one has done any studies on this topic period.

And no one is afraid of Paul Cameron, everyone is to busy laughing at him

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

You don't have a clue what teh Evelyn hooker study was about do you?

Evelyn Hooker, besides being a pseudo psychologist, was the female version of Alfred Kinsey: her purpose in life was to promote sexual perversion.

elit-10-class-9-4-638.jpg

https://image.slidesharecdn.com/eli...01/95/elit-10-class-9-4-638.jpg?cb=1413747331

Did Hooker rape babies and young children in her pro LGBTQueer studies like Kinsey did in his?

...the Mailman School study needed live subjects (even though they undoubtedly answered questions the way the LGBTQ friendly Mailman School wanted them to).

Again if you had actually read the study you linked...

According to you and your LGBTQueer movement, it's people like me who share God's love with sexually confused people who are at fault here and cause the premature death of homosexuals, not the physical harmful behavior and emotionally and spiritually empty lifestyle that homosexuals lead.

Speaking of the Mailman School study:

The authors also found that suicide, homicide/violence, and cardiovascular diseases were all substantially elevated among sexual minorities in high-prejudice communities. LGB respondents living in high-prejudice communities died of suicide on average at age 37.5, compared to age 55.7 for those living in low-prejudice communities, a striking 18-year difference.
https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2014-02/cums-lil021414.php

In those LGBTQ friendly cities like Sodomy and Gonorrhea South (San Franswishco) where the median age of homosexuals that commit suicide is 55+ years old (as opposed to 37 in areas that aren't hip to perversion), did the Mailman Study explain why homosexuals are killing themselves at the relatively young age of 55?

Inquiring minds really gotsta know.

Since there are such things as actuary tables no one has done any studies on this topic period.

Why study the obvious?

If you were to attempt to come up with a median age of death for those who engage in homosexual behavior, what method would you use?

Keep in mind that:

1). When using older homosexuals, you'd first have to know if they had been celibate for decades (if so, then they're not "real homosexuals").

MrDante

Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Evelyn Hooker, besides being a pseudo psychologist, was the female version of Alfred Kinsey: her purpose in life was to promote sexual perversion.

elit-10-class-9-4-638.jpg

https://image.slidesharecdn.com/eli...01/95/elit-10-class-9-4-638.jpg?cb=1413747331

Yep, you don't have a clue about what her study was.

were you to lazy to actually read it or were you intimidated by all those big words?

Did Hooker rape babies and young children in her pro LGBTQueer studies like Kinsey did in his?
Same old lies :yawn:

Face it no one is stupid enough or inbred enough to believe you.

...the Mailman School study needed live subjects (even though they undoubtedly answered questions the way the LGBTQ friendly Mailman School wanted them to).

According to you and your LGBTQueer movement, it's people like me who share God's love with sexually confused people who are at fault here and cause the premature death of homosexuals, not the physical harmful behavior and emotionally and spiritually empty lifestyle that homosexuals lead.
I'm sure you take great pride in the suffering that your particular brand of hate causes

The authors also found that suicide, homicide/violence, and cardiovascular diseases were all substantially elevated among sexual minorities in high-prejudice communities. LGB respondents living in high-prejudice communities died of suicide on average at age 37.5, compared to age 55.7 for those living in low-prejudice communities, a striking 18-year difference.
https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2014-02/cums-lil021414.php
Hate is a powerful weapon, but you know that.

In those LGBTQ friendly cities like Sodomy and Gonorrhea South (San Franswishco) where the median age of homosexuals that commit suicide is 55+ years old (as opposed to 37 in areas that aren't hip to perversion), did the Mailman Study explain why homosexuals are killing themselves at the relatively young age of 55?

Do inquiring minds want to know what the median age of white male Christians is? I found that information quite edifying.

Why study the obvious?

If you were to attempt to come up with a median age of death for those who engage in homosexual behavior, what method would you use?

Keep in mind that:

1). When using older homosexuals, you'd first have to know if they had been celibate for decades (if so, then they're not "real homosexuals").
Wow we have a winner for the dumbest post of the day....possibly for the whole year

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Same old lies. Face it no one is stupid enough or inbred enough to believe you.

Homosexual Alfred Kinsey's Table 34

Table34.jpg

http://mobile.wnd.com/files/2016/11/Table34.jpg

Do inquiring minds want to know what the median age of white male Christians is? I found that information quite edifying.

So no answer as to why homosexuals at the young age of 55 are killing themselves in areas that are homosexual friendly?

Keep in mind that:

Wow we have a winner for the dumbest post of the day....possibly for the whole year

I see that you have no answer for that question either.

You really are lost without your copy and paste LGBTQ bogus studies aren't you ...Dante?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
More on Evelyn Hooker:

While it appears that she didn't approve of the typical pederast relationships found in the homosexual lifestyle:

In the mid-fifties [48 year old] Christopher Isherwood became their neighbor. She was against the relationship of Christopher Isherwood with the much younger [18 year old...cough cough] Don Bachardy; they were not welcome at her house.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Bachardy

chris-don.jpg

http://desispeaks.com/wp-content/uploads/chris-don.jpg

Pederastphobe!

Hooker did help the American Psychological Association continue to wave it's pro LGBTQueer colors though:

Hooker has left behind an impressive legacy. After being awarded the NIMH Career Research Award in 1961, many others followed. The American Psychological Association recognized her contributions in 1991 by giving her the Distinguished Contribution in the Public Interest Award. Following that, the University of Chicago opened the Evelyn Hooker Center for Gay and Lesbian Studies. She was also the subject of the 1992 Academy Award nominated film, Changing Our Minds: The Story of Dr. Evelyn Hooker.
Hooker also founded a very special award. In 1992, she received a phone call - Wayne Placek, one of the gay male participants in her original study, had died and bequeathed to her a $500,000 fund. His intention for this fund was that Hooker would set it up as a research award to help combat homophobia. In 1994, the Wayne Placek Trust was established under the auspices of the American Psychological Foundation (APF), and has been contributing to gay and lesbian studies in psychology ever since. In 2000, the APF expanded this to a program set up as the Evelyn Hooker Program, to fund research that was consistent with her goals and values.

http://www.feministvoices.com/evelyn-gentry-hooker/

MrDante

Table34.jpg

http://mobile.wnd.com/files/2016/11/Table34.jpg
And anyone actually reading from the source of these tables would find that they came form the journals of a single individual started in 1917. Pool, Gary "Sex, science, and Kinsey: a conversation with Dr. John Bancroft ". Humanist. 1996
Jones, James H. . Alfred C. Kinsey: A Public/Private Life. New York: Norton.1997

Well anyone honest.

DO you know your claims about Kinsey are false? Of course you do. Your lies have been confronted so many times. Once again you are exposed as a liar for Jesus.

Buddy_christ.jpg

So no answer as to why homosexuals at the young age of 55 are killing themselves in areas that are homosexual friendly?
What is the median age of white Christian males who commit suicide?

An inquiring mind woudl want to know that. And obviously you don't.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

And anyone actually reading from the source of these tables would find that they came form the journals of a single individual started in 1917. Pool, Gary "Sex, science, and Kinsey: a conversation with Dr. John Bancroft ". Humanist. 1996
Jones, James H. . Alfred C. Kinsey: A Public/Private Life. New York: Norton.1997

Do you realize that your pro LGBTQ copy and pastes are getting lamer as time goes on?

Alfred Kinsey coverup: Sexologist Kinsey Uses A Nazi Pedophile To Defame The Greatest Generation

Hundreds of articles appeared in the USA in 2004 and 2005 critiquing Kinsey's two PBSTV specials and the Fox Searchlight "Kinsey" feature. In a daring, "one time" mainstream media exposure, on October 3, 2004, The New York Times published reporter Caleb Crain's article, "Alfred Kinsey: Liberator or Pervert?" Crain was the only reporter who revealed both Kinsey's on-going collaboration with serial rapist pedophile Rex King as well as Kinsey's Gestapo/Nazi "sex expert" and pedophile collaborator, Dr. Fritz von Balluseck. Crain wrote:
Kinsey wrote to King, coaxing him to send his detailed diaries of his sexual exploits, including those with children. Jones reports that on Nov. 24, 1944, for example, Kinsey wrote, "I rejoice at everything you send, for I am then assured that that much more of your material is saved for scientific publication."....[And Reisman] alleges that Kinsey continued to correspond with King until 1954, and she points out that Kinsey also corresponded with Fritz von Balluseck, a German pedophile and former Nazi who was tried for murder.1

https://www.sott.net/article/245075...i-Pedophile-To-Defame-The-Greatest-Generation

Homosexual Alfred Kinsey also paid people here in the US to sexually molest children so that he could use it in his bogus reports on human sexuality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pPltN52NXM&list=PLRrGzUCBRB2xadP2OaDlebCrZXkEvO5Mv

The scientist who shielded and enabled pedophiles
http://sanityandsocialjustice.net/?tag=rex-king

What is the median age of white Christian males who commit suicide?

An inquiring mind woudl want to know that. And obviously you don't.

I thought we were still debating...ahem...discussing the Mailman School study?

How about you tell the followers of this thread why homosexuals at the young age of 55 are killing themselves in areas that are homosexual friendly, or maybe I should?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

More on Evelyn Hooker:

While it appears that she didn't approve of the typical pederast relationships found in the homosexual lifestyle:

Still don't know anything about her actual study? Or do you and you are just trying to perpetuate another one of your lies?

She was against the relationship of Christopher Isherwood with the much younger Don Bachardy; they were not welcome at her house

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evelyn_Hooker

Don't cha just hate pederastphobes ...Dante?

Do you think that Harvey Milk and HRC founder Terry Bean and their boy toys would have been welcomed at the Hooker house ...Dante?

On that note: Go ahead and tell the followers of this 4 part thread all about LGBTQueer activist Evelyn Hooker's supposed "study".

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
While I extensively covered the homosexual/pedophile/pederast and fraudulent researcher Alfred Kinsey in Part 1 of this now 4 part thread, I'll review some of the things that Kinsey, as a typical homosexual did:

Selwyn Duke, in his article "The re-whitewashing of Alfred Kinsey" writes:

Kinsey's perversion started early. He became a scoutmaster at the age of seventeen, and in 1921, in a letter he wrote to a fellow YMCA counselor, boasted of a "nature library" that he possessed. This collection comprised nudist magazines that contained pictures and drawings of nude men and boys, and Kinsey would show them to his young male charges in his tent – alone – late at night.

This was a pattern that would continue and become more acute as Kinsey aged, as he definitely seemed to tend toward boys and young men in the sexual arena. As a professor at the University of Indiana, he took long camping trips with young male students. During these excursions Kinsey would parade around nude in front of the young men, bath with them and, according to the wife of one of the students, take advantage of them during group masturbation sessions.

Belying this sordid behavior was the facade of normalcy that Kinsey so adroitly erected and maintained, with the help of allies in academia and the media. He even managed to marry a woman, Clara Bracken McMillan, who was willing to be party to his deviance, thereby providing him with extra cover. She not only tolerated his homosexual escapades with his students, but she actually participated in such activities as wife-swapping and the creation of sex films with Kinsey's staff in the attic of their home. Additionally, Kinsey maintained a collection of "gorgeous" homosexual male photographs, and forced members of his staff to engage in various forms of sexual activity, ostensibly for the purposes of breaking down moral barriers against such behavior. Now, the above is not a comprehensive list of Kinsey's sexual transgressions, for they are legion. But suffice it to say that the more you study the man, the more you realize that he was not a scientist but the Marquis de Sade with a research team.

Read more: http://enterstageright.com/archive/articles/1204/1204kinsey.htm

According to Kinsey, Deviancy Is the New Normal
But how twisted was this image? For one thing, Kinsey was a sadomasochist with a history of abusing his own sexual organs in bizarre and brutal ways, a practice that led to his demise. Dr. Reisman suggests that injuries sustained during his masochistic activities — problems such as "orchitis," a swelling of the male genitalia — contributed significantly to his untimely death from a heart attack in 1956 (extreme abuse of that area can induce heart-stopping neurogenic shock).
https://www.thenewamerican.com/cult...ccording-to-kinsey-deviancy-is-the-new-normal

kinrsey02.jpg

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-dbVOHVvg-iY/Vdb_NiCSPEI/AAAAAAAA8Ek/0jXHz-OMaVY/s640/kinrsey02.jpg

MrDante

Do you realize that your pro LGBTQ copy and pastes are getting lamer as time goes on?
You do realize that what you posted about Kinsey was a cut and paste don't you....Or maybe you don't care.

Alfred Kinsey coverup: Sexologist Kinsey Uses A Nazi Pedophile To Defame The Greatest Generation

Hundreds of articles appeared in the USA in 2004 and 2005 critiquing Kinsey's two PBSTV specials and the Fox Searchlight "Kinsey" feature. In a daring, "one time" mainstream media exposure, on October 3, 2004, The New York Times published reporter Caleb Crain's article, "Alfred Kinsey: Liberator or Pervert?" Crain was the only reporter who revealed both Kinsey's on-going collaboration with serial rapist pedophile Rex King as well as Kinsey's Gestapo/Nazi "sex expert" and pedophile collaborator, Dr. Fritz von Balluseck.

Here is the actual article Mr. Crain wrote "Alfred Kinsey: Liberator or Pervert?"

Once again
Buddy_christ.jpg

Homosexual Alfred Kinsey
Buddy_christ.jpg

also paid people here in the US to sexually molest children
Buddy_christ.jpg

so that he could use it in his bogus reports on human sexuality.
Buddy_christ.jpg

Well that was good for a laugh.

Judith Reisman, (the phrase nut job doesn't even come close)
She has written at length about how straight pornography makes heterosexual men turn gay.
she says the porn industry implants subliminal messages into porn to cause the brain of the man looking at to excrete something she calls "erototoxins" which are narcotic like and addictive and cause brain damage...like turning good honest straight men into homos of the worst sort.

I thought we were still debating...ahem...discussing the Mailman School study?

How about you tell the followers of this thread why homosexuals at the young age of 55 are killing themselves in areas that are homosexual friendly, or maybe I should?

Maybe you should start to wonder what the median age of heterosexual men who suicide.

MrDante

Don't cha just hate pederastphobes ...Dante?

Do you think that Harvey Milk and HRC founder Terry Bean and their boy toys would have been welcomed at the Hooker house ...Dante?
Why? They aren't pedophiles.

On that note: Go ahead and tell the followers of this 4 part thread all about LGBTQueer activist Evelyn Hooker's supposed "study".
Trying to get out of reading her study?

Status
Not open for further replies.