Not open for further replies.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
1 Corinthians 9:18 KJV

How sad that in the sixteen minutes of this portion of the show, Bob had all kinds of advice like, "Help show other people the way out of death, out of disease." and could not even tell Terry the only answer that would save him from death, not even after Terry told Bob how sick he was.
Maybe you should just buy the video and find out exactly what happened to Terry. It might surprise you.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TOL mobile app

Arthur Brain

I was wondering when you were going to show up and comment on this topic Art (hair dresser conventions do keep Art busy).

Hmm, not sure what's gotten you banned again this time around aCW but as you know, this thread is one I'll delve into when I feel like it and hairdressing doesn't or ever has been of interest to me. Bizarre once again on your part.

I'm well aware that Pete had done missionary work in Uganda and was told that people in dirt poor African countries suffering from common things like weight loss, diarrhea and a chronic cough had AIDS. I haven't seen Pete around here lately and pray that he hasn't fallen back into his old lifestyle (I'm sure you'd be pleased as punch if he did), but if he does return I hope that he can answer the question that no one else has been able to:

And he was more qualified to answer it than you by a long shot. In fact he already did at the time and you were too busy trying to bury all of that under a swathe of cut 'n' pastes as per usual. I hope Pete's doing okay myself and unlike you I have no interest or sleazy obsession with other folk's sexual lives or proclivities as it is. Chances are he's doing just fine and spending time more profitably than on a personal ego fest and living up to his faith, something you could have learned from when he rebuked you for your conduct on here but alas...

Arthur Brain

In a righteous society, as long as the criminals were executed swiftly and painfully, it wouldn't matter how they were executed. There wouldn't be any need to restrict or prohibit such punishments.

So not a shot to the head then, after all, that would be too quick and not painful enough right?

The Bible shows us the best way to bring people to repentance. It's to use the Law against them. The Bible also shows us the ratio of people who will repent when faced with their own mortality. It's about 50%. What do you think the ratio of people who get saved from being locked away in a prison is compared to how many reject God?

Wow, how loving. Scare folk into repentance.

Zealots. Gotta love em'...

:plain:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
So not a shot to the head then, after all, that would be too quick and not painful enough right?

No, but bludgeoning, stoning, stabbing, throwing off a cliff is about right.

Wow, how loving. Scare folk into repentance.

Zealots. Gotta love em'...

:plain:

No, scare them into not committing the crime in the first place. Then you save their life, instead of ending it.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Sorry, do you work for Bob Enyart or something?

:AMR:

Else this is a forum for discussion and debate.
No, but I am friends with him, and wouldn't want to cheat him (and the people in his ministry) out of the money they charge for the video by spoiling it for everyone. Because then no one would buy the video.

Arthur Brain

No, but bludgeoning, stoning, stabbing, throwing off a cliff is about right.

Wow, stabbing someone to death eh? Would you be prepared to fulfill that duty yourself?

No, scare them into not committing the crime in the first place. Then you save their life, instead of ending it.

Private sexual lives aren't crimes provided no abuse is going on. You're some kid who's been horribly brainwashed by hyper zealous religion and I hope you grow out of it and learn something about actual love and compassion.

Arthur Brain

No, but I am friends with him, and wouldn't want to cheat him (and the people in his ministry) out of the money they charge for the video by spoiling it for everyone. Because then no one would buy the video.

Are you kidding me? He gets more than enough advertising on a sub forum of this very site and is also a member here. You can't keep linking to the guy or expecting people to pay for videos because you think they should and it's not part of debate.

dodge

Wow, stabbing someone to death eh? Would you be prepared to fulfill that duty yourself?

Private sexual lives aren't crimes provided no abuse is going on. You're some kid who's been horribly brainwashed by hyper zealous religion and I hope you grow out of it and learn something about actual love and compassion.

Really ! The last report I read said same sex males in monogamous relationships average over 200 other sexual partners a year.` That is NOT love that is lust.

Arthur Brain

Really ! The last report I read said same sex males in monogamous relationships average over 200 other sexual partners a year.` That is NOT love that is lust.

Well, I would ask where that report came from but it obviously had a bit of a problem with the word 'monogamous' for a start.

it's a discussion board artie

not a debate board

It's both, and your silly self is already boring me for the day with the standard trolling so have fun doofus.

:wave2:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Lets say a close family member of yours, for example, your sister (if you have/had one), is raped and then murdered by some sicko. You would be grieving, no? If the government had sentenced him to death for his crime, and then said that the family of the victim could take part in the execution, would you do it? I know I would. It wouldn't bring my family member back, but it would certainly help the grieving process.

One thing you seem to be missing is that such crimes would not occur as often, because the people would be deterred from doing them in the first place by the severity of the punishments.

Private sexual lives aren't crimes provided no abuse is going on.

ALL sex outside of marriage (which should only be between a man and a woman) is a crime, whether done in private or public.

You're some kid who's been horribly brainwashed by hyper zealous religion and I hope you grow out of it and learn something about actual love and compassion.

You want to see true love and compassion for one's fellow man? Watch that YT video I shared above from Pastor Enyart. Because all you seem to know is hatred and apathy.

Arthur Brain

Lets say a close family member of yours is raped and then murdered by some sicko, for example, your sister (if you have/had one). You would be grieving, no? If the government had sentenced him to death for his crime, and then said that the family of the victim could take part in the execution, would you do it? I know I would. It wouldn't bring my family member back, but it would certainly help the grieving process.

As it happens JR, I do happen to have a sister and a long time ago she was raped. The guy who did it was never caught and if you think I haven't entertained thoughts of what I'd do to that guy after the devastating effects it had on her then think again. I'd have more than enough reason on an emotive aspect but from a moral one? Furthermore, this isn't about some personal desire for revenge as several close to me have committed what you would have them killed for without anybody being hideously violated or killed.

So how about, instead of the charged scenarios where there's grief over a lost loved one or anger over a violent crime where there's actually a victim, you get on and answer the question as to whether you could be the one to stab someone to death who had never personally wronged you but happened to be a homosexual who you believe deserves to die a 'swift' and painful demise?

One thing you seem to be missing is that such crimes would not occur as often, because the people would be deterred from doing them in the first place by the severity of the punishments.

Eh, hello police state. If we had your laws in place then Saudi Arabia would be a vacation...

ALL sex outside of marriage (which should only be between a man and a woman) is a crime, whether done in private or public.

No, it isn't. It's only that way to puffed up zealots.

You want to see true love and compassion for one's fellow man? Watch that YT video I shared above from Pastor Enyart. Because all you seem to know is hatred and apathy.

No, I ain't gonna watch it. I'm familiar enough with Enyart already thanks, much as you like to worship the guy. I don't support barbaric practices from back in the dark ages and whatever 'hate' you think I have is projection on your part dude.

MrDante

Lets say a close family member of yours, for example, your sister (if you have/had one), is raped and then murdered by some sicko. You would be grieving, no? If the government had sentenced him to death for his crime, and then said that the family of the victim could take part in the execution, would you do it? I know I would. It wouldn't bring my family member back, but it would certainly help the grieving process.
If participating in someone's death helps you feel better, then you have some serious mental and moral problems.

Arthur Brain

If participating in someone's death helps you feel better, then you have some serious mental and moral problems.

Especially if prepared to do that to someone who hasn't actually wronged on any personal level. Even if he/she had been then what does the bible say about vengeance?

It's just sick. The thought of stabbing someone to death would be anathema to anyone with the remotest sense of compassion or indeed - humanity. Only a psychopath could be paid to do that to people as well.

Let's face it, if you wanted it to be painful you'd avoid the heart first as that would be too quick else you may as well shoot the 'criminal' in the head, so you'd be stabbing the person around that organ first to make sure they suffered "sufficiently" before delivering the 'coup de grace'.

Only in rabid zealot world...

Status
Not open for further replies.