Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So much for Trump's first SCOTUS nominee being a conservative.

Gorsuch calls same-sex marriage decision ‘settled law’

March 21, 2017

WASHINGTON — Judge Neil Gorsuch referred to the Supreme Court’s recent same-sex marriage decision as “settled law,” using a stronger phrase than he has for other legal precedents.

Sen. Al Franken, D-Minn., asked Gorsuch to explain how his views on marriage equality have changed since 2004, when the George W. Bush administration was pushing for ballot initiatives that banned the practice in states.

Gorsuch replied that sharing his “personal views” would send a misleading signal to the American people that he might be inclined to rule one way or another on future cases that come up on the subject.

“It’s settled law?” Franken interrupted.

“It’s absolutely settled law,” Gorsuch replied...
https://www.yahoo.com/news/gorsuch-calls-same-sex-marriage-decision-settled-law-213149431.html

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
So much for Trump's first SCOTUS nominee being a conservative.

Gorsuch calls same-sex marriage decision ‘settled law’

March 21, 2017

WASHINGTON — Judge Neil Gorsuch referred to the Supreme Court’s recent same-sex marriage decision as “settled law,” using a stronger phrase than he has for other legal precedents.

Sen. Al Franken, D-Minn., asked Gorsuch to explain how his views on marriage equality have changed since 2004, when the George W. Bush administration was pushing for ballot initiatives that banned the practice in states.

Gorsuch replied that sharing his “personal views” would send a misleading signal to the American people that he might be inclined to rule one way or another on future cases that come up on the subject.

“It’s settled law?” Franken interrupted.

“It’s absolutely settled law,” Gorsuch replied...
https://www.yahoo.com/news/gorsuch-calls-same-sex-marriage-decision-settled-law-213149431.html
That's sad.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TOL mobile app

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
To my knowledge, that's the only religion that tosses sexually confused men, women and children off of roofs.

Again, Why do you feel the need to belittle my point by comparing what I'm saying to Islam? I don't believe in Islam, et al. I am a Christian who promotes the Bible. What I am saying comes from the Bible, not from the Quran.

I've told you numerous times to study up on Jewish civil, ceremonial and moral laws.

And I've told you that I agree that there are differences between the ceremonial/symbolic laws that were meant only for Israel and the moral laws that apply to everyone.

Question: Are all civil laws meant for only Israel? Are all civil laws meant for everyone? or are there some that are meant for one and not the other?

The latter are universal, i.e. still applicable today,

Agreed.

the first two aren't.

Correction: Ceremonial/symbolic laws were meant for Israel only, and as such, it would be wrong to have/enforce such laws in any other nation.

However, do you think that all civil laws given in the Bible were ONLY for Israel? Or could some of them be applied elsewhere?

Civil laws layed out the punishment for certain crimes and acts, like banishing a married couple that have sex during the wife's menstrual cycle.

See my previous section in this comment.

If it makes you feel any better, there are plenty of LGBTQ activists out there that have committed capital crimes and in a righteous society would be tried and executed (you'll have to settle for the gas chamber or electric chair, as I believe stoning goes against the 8th Amendment).

In a righteous society, as long as the criminals were executed swiftly and painfully, it wouldn't matter how they were executed. There wouldn't be any need to restrict or prohibit such punishments.

There are plenty of laws on the books that will put sexual deviants away
See my comment above to ok doser about prisons.

and stop the LGBTQueer movement and agenda dead it it's tracks, while still giving individuals an opportunity to repent. Just think of all of the good people who have left homosexuality and transgenderism behind that wouldn't be around to help others if you had your way:

The Bible shows us the best way to bring people to repentance. It's to use the Law against them. The Bible also shows us the ratio of people who will repent when faced with their own mortality. It's about 50%. What do you think the ratio of people who get saved from being locked away in a prison is compared to how many reject God?

I would imagine it's not very high, certainly not higher than 50%.

So which method would you rather use? Death penalty for convicted criminals who committed capital crimes? Or prisons, which aren't guaranteed to bring very many people to God?

------------------------------------

aCW, I'd still like an answer to these questions. If you would, please.

QUOTE=JudgeRightly;4963984
So in order for you to make your views of the issue look better than mine you compare my position to Islam?

Who was Jesus sent to to minister to? The Jews? Or the world?

Did Jesus abolish the 10 commandments and the rest of the Law? Did He abolish some of them? Or did He say He did not come to abolish the Law, but to fulfill it?

Is the Law a tool of the wicked? Or a tool of the righteous, to be used as a tutor to bring the unsaved to Christ?

The law is good for the lawless. But it is not good for those who are freed from the law.

Who is promoting lawlessness here? Me? Or Dante and the homos? What did God say about men who lay with men? Did God change his mind about this in the Bible ever?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
To my knowledge, that's the only religion [Islam] that tosses sexually confused men, women and children off of roofs.

Again, Why do you feel the need to belittle my point by comparing what I'm saying to Islam? I don't believe in Islam, et al. I am a Christian who promotes the Bible. What I am saying comes from the Bible, not from the Quran.

You promote the civil law punishments (some it appears, not all) that were given to Israel in the Old Testament, which are no longer applicable under the New Covenant. Like Islam, there is no room for repentance in your world. Don't take my word for it, read what you wrote below:

In a righteous society, as long as the criminals were executed swiftly and painfully, it wouldn't matter how they were executed. There wouldn't be any need to restrict or prohibit such punishments.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
I've told you numerous times to study up on Jewish civil, ceremonial and moral laws.

And I've told you that I agree that there are differences between the ceremonial/symbolic laws that were meant only for Israel and the moral laws that apply to everyone.

Question: Are all civil laws meant for only Israel? Are all civil laws meant for everyone? or are there some that are meant for one and not the other?

You're confusing God's universal moral code with ancient Israel's civil laws, which stoned adulterers and homosexuals to death.

However, do you think that all civil laws given in the Bible were ONLY for Israel? Or could some of them be applied elsewhere?

They can be applied, but the civil laws that we're talking about were only for theocratic Israel, so they're not mandated by the Bible.

So tell me: Should a 12 year old boy who was sexually molested as a young boy and because of that contracted homosexual desires be executed?

and stop the LGBTQueer movement and agenda dead it it's tracks, while still giving individuals an opportunity to repent. Just think of all of the good people who have left homosexuality and transgenderism behind that wouldn't be around to help others if you had your way:

The Bible shows us the best way to bring people to repentance. It's to use the Law against them.

Hence the title of this now 4 part thread. However, enforcing righteous laws and

"swift and painful execution" are two different things.

The Bible also shows us the ratio of people who will repent when faced with their own mortality. It's about 50%. What do you think the ratio of people who get saved from being locked away in a prison is compared to how many reject God?

I would imagine it's not very high, certainly not higher than 50%.

Prison ministries have helped many a lost soul.

So which method would you rather use? Death penalty for convicted criminals who committed capital crimes? Or prisons, which aren't guaranteed to bring very many people to God?

Except homosexuality in and of itself isn't a capital crime, unless...(drum roll)

you live in a Muslim nation, or are going by theocratic Israel Old Testament civil laws.

------------------------------------

aCW, I'd still like an answer to these questions. If you would, please.

QUOTE=JudgeRightly;4963984
So in order for you to make your views of the issue look better than mine you compare my position to Islam?

To my knowledge, that's the only religion that tosses sexually confused men, women and children off of roofs (it's "swift", but probably not as "painful" as you'd like).

Who was Jesus sent to to minister to? The Jews? Or the world?

The world, which has nothing to do with Jewish theocratic civil laws and the punishment of sexual sinners.

Did Jesus abolish the 10 commandments and the rest of the Law? Did He abolish some of them? Or did He say He did not come to abolish the Law, but to fulfill it?

Universal moral laws are applicable until the end of time.

Is the Law a tool of the wicked? Or a tool of the righteous, to be used as a tutor to bring the unsaved to Christ?

Look at the title of this 4 part thread again.

The law is good for the lawless. But it is not good for those who are freed from the law.

Who is promoting lawlessness here? Me? Or Dante and the homos? What did God say about men who lay with men? Did God change his mind about this in the Bible ever?

Once again: You're confusing God's universal moral code with the punishment that theocratic Israel used against homosexuals and adulterers, which is not mandated in the New Testament.

Hopefully this article will help:

What Does the Bible Say About the Old Testament Law?

Conclusion
The teachings of Jesus, the Council of Jerusalem, and other New Testament teachings (John 1:16-17, Acts 13:39, Romans 2:25-29, 8:1-4, 1*Corinthians 9:19-21, Galatians 2:15-16, Ephesians 2:15) make it clear that Christians are not required to follow the Old Testament rules about crimes and punishments, warfare, slavery, diet, circumcision, animal sacrifices, feast days, Sabbath observance, ritual cleanness, etc.
Christians still look to the Old Testament scripture for moral and spiritual guidance (2*Timothy 3:16-17). But when there seems to be a conflict between Old Testament laws and New Testament principles, we must follow the New Testament because it represents the most recent and most perfect revelation from God (Hebrews 8:13, 2*Corinthians 3:1-18, Galatians 2:15-20).
However, freedom from the Old Testament Law is not a license for Christians to relax their moral standards. The moral and ethical teachings of Jesus and His apostles call for even greater self-discipline than those of the Old Testament (Matthew 5:21-22, 27-28, 31-32, 33-34, 38-42, 43-48, 7:1-5, 15:18-19, 25:37-40, Mark 7:21-23, 12:28-31, Luke 12:15, 1*Corinthians 13:1-13, Galatians 5:19-21, James 1:27, 2:15-16, 1*John 3:17-19).

Here are a few examples of Old Testament laws that Christians generally do not observe:

The death penalty for:
Attacking or cursing a parent (Exodus 21:15,17)
Disobedience to parents (Deuteronomy 21:18-21)
Failure to confine a dangerous animal, resulting in death (Exodus 21:28-29)
Witchcraft and sorcery (Exodus 22:18, Leviticus 20:27, Deuteronomy 13:5, 1*Samuel 28:9)
Sex with an animal (Exodus 22:19, Leviticus 20:16)
Doing work on the Sabbath (Exodus 31:14, 35:2, Numbers 15:32-36)
Incest (Leviticus 18:6-18, 20:11-12,14,17,19-21)
Adultery (Leviticus 20:10; Deuteronomy 22:22)
Homosexual acts (Leviticus 20:13)
Blasphemy (Leviticus 24:14,16, 23)
False prophecy (Deuteronomy 18:20)
False claim of a woman's virginity at time of marriage (Deuteronomy 22:13-21)
Sex between a woman pledged to be married and a man other than her betrothed (Deuteronomy 22:23-24)
http://www.christianbiblereference.org/faq_OldTestamentLaw.htm

Thoughts?

Last edited:

MrDante

You on the other hand should look into moving to Islamic countries

To my knowledge, that's the only religion that tosses sexually confused men, women and children off of roofs.
No religion does that.

I've told you numerous times to study up on Jewish civil, ceremonial and moral laws. The latter are universal, i.e. still applicable today, the first two aren't. Civil laws layed out the punishment for certain crimes and acts, like banishing a married couple that have sex during the wife's menstrual cycle.
If only the bible made such a division in the law.

MrDante

Mike (aka Michelle?) Hughes is a lesbian that pretends to be a male. She needs spiritual and psychological help, not a license to continue her immoral lifestyle and promote a Godless agenda.

Don't you find it rather ironic that transgender activist Mike (aka Michelle?) Hughes put all of that effort into playing a pretend male yet still likes to hang out with the girls in women's restrooms?

(Shhhhhh, if the word gets out she might be stripped of her transgender activist status).

He doesn't need to pretend. You on the other hand...

MrDante

Once again the 'gaystapo' flexes it muscle, this time to intimidate it's way into the St. Patrick's Day Parade in Boston...

On Friday afternoon, March 10, a few hours after Duross’s announcement, Philip J. Wuschke, Jr., a former Council Commander and lifetime Council member, called MassResistance. He said that Duross had told him that the Boston Police Commissioner’s office had warned him that busloads of LGBT activists from other states were planning to come to Boston to protest the parade and disrupt it. Furthermore, there would likely be violence and even possible deaths.
http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen3/17a/St-Patricks-Day-Parade/index.html

If we didn't have a pro LGBTQ President, the organizers of the Boston St. Patrick's Day Parade could count on him to have the FBI investigate the accusations and if found to be true, have those involved brought up on criminal conspiracy and RICCO charges.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/part-I/chapter-96
Why would the FBI be investigating something that never happened?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
If in your prancing and flouting you happen to molest a child then you woudl face arrest and prosecution for it
Why should we stop child molesters? Because it's a crime? The law changes all the time, it could be a crime one day and perfectly legal the next. Why should it be a crime? Because society doesn't allow it? Why don't they allow it?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
To my knowledge, that's the only religion [Islam] that tosses sexually confused men, women and children off of roofs.

No religion does that.

Islam is a religion that has so much in common with the LGBTQueer movement, I can understand why you wouldn't want to speak badly about it.

1). It's out and out HATRED of Judaism and Christianity
2). Raping children (the false prophet Mo liked em young, even younger than HRC founder Terry Bean likes em).

I've told you numerous times to study up on Jewish civil, ceremonial and moral laws. The latter are universal, i.e. still applicable today, the first two aren't. Civil laws layed out the punishment for certain crimes and acts, like banishing a married couple that have sex during the wife's menstrual cycle.

If only the bible made such a division in the law.

Yeah, little Mattie Vines probably doesn't talk about things like that when he gives lectures on the Queen James Bible and how God embraces 'loving' homosexual relationships does he?

On a related note: When JudgeRightly was talking about swift and painful executions (I doubt that many homosexuals would like the swift part, but the painful part probably brings big smiles to their faces), I decided to do a little research on court appeals.

Here's what Holy Scripture has to say about it:

Appeal
a reference of any case from an inferior to a superior court. Moses established in the wilderness a series of judicatories such that appeals could be made from a lower to a higher ( Exodus 18:13-26 .)
Under the Roman law the most remarkable case of appeal is that of Paul from the tribunal of Festus at Caesarea to that of the emperor at Rome ( Acts 25:11 Acts 25:12 Acts 25:21 Acts 25:25 ). Paul availed himself of the privilege of a Roman citizen in this matter.
http://www.biblestudytools.com/dictionary/appeal/

MrDante

Islam is a religion that has so much in common with the LGBTQueer movement, I can understand why you wouldn't want to speak badly about it.

Speaking badly? I'm not the one lying about it.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Thanks for sharing this video of Pastor Bob Enyart talking to a homosexual dying of AIDS. It's not only educational, but shows what true Christian love is.
There's more to it than just Bob talking to him, but I won't spoil it for those who haven't purchased "Terry's Call" on the kgov store.

heir

TOL Subscriber
There's more to it than just Bob talking to him, but I won't spoil it for those who haven't purchased "Terry's Call" on the kgov store.
Did he ever get to the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth? Or did Terry die on his way to Colorado never hearing the gospel of Christ, the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Did he ever get to the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth? Or did Terry die on his way to Colorado never hearing the gospel of Christ, the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation?
Guess you'll have to purchase the video and find out. Or infer what you can from the YouTube video.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Guess you'll have to purchase the video and find out. Or infer what you can from the YouTube video.

1 Corinthians 9:18 KJV

How sad that in the sixteen minutes of this portion of the show, Bob had all kinds of advice like, "Help show other people the way out of death, out of disease." and could not even tell Terry the only answer that would save him from death, not even after Terry told Bob how sick he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.