Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

First let me stress that the pro LGBTQ democrats in the CA legislature that passed this bill (and the people who elected them) couldn't care less about the welfare of children...

I see that you're still confused over the difference between decriminalization and legalization.

Regarding the LGBTQ movement not caring about the welfare of children:
Need I bring up the numerous scenarios where a certain 'zir' (or are you a 'ze'?) who has been a constant defender of the LGBTQ movement refused to give sexually confused children moral guidance?

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Correct, but now the child who is prostituting his or her body cannot be taken into police custody unless certain criteria has been established (I.e. an immediate threat to that child's safety).

One would think so, but then were talking about legislation created and passed by the secular humanist/LGBTQ movement here.

You're embarrassing yourself with your lack of knowledge on this particular legislation. Read it and come back when you're at least somewhat knowledgeable about it.

Keep in mind that many of these prostitutes are into other illegal activities as well (using and selling drugs, burglary, shoplifting, credit card fraud, etc.). By taking these children into custody, law enforcement is not only able to immediately get these kids off of the street, but also get important information on their pimps, their drug supplier and the burglary/shoplifting ring that they might be involved in.

You're embarrassing yourself...

Make no mistake about it, the child molesters of the LGBTQ movement and their sexual anarchist allies are licking their chops knowing that child prostitutes aren't going to be forcibly taken off the streets by law enforcement.

Have you thought about actually reading the legislation Art?

Yes, these children are the victims of the society that you and your fellow sexual anarchists have created. That being said: Many of these children continue to prostitute themselves when attempts to rehabilitate them have failed. That's where the criminal justice system must play an active role in this sad tragedy.

Don't take my word that you're a sexual anarchist, read it for yourself:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4826069&viewfull=1#post4826069

Children are people too, just ask pederast Terry Bean (who founded the most powerful homosexual organization in the world, HRC) and your beloved Peter the pedophile Tatchell.

You can't decriminalize something that wasn't legal in the first place doofus. You either deliberately made out that California and four other states had suddenly passed a law that made sex with minors legal for your own agenda (Heck, there's a few wingnuts in the Snopes article who were that thick they actually 'thought' that was what was going on) or like the above, you were just that stupid you didn't delve deeper into what the legislature actually entailed.

Your usual bluster notwithstanding, what exactly is stopping an officer from taking a child into custody if they have sufficient reason to believe they are being the victim of sexual molestation?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You can't decriminalize something that wasn't legal in the first place doofus.

You either deliberately made out that California and four other states had suddenly passed a law that made sex with minors legal for your own agenda (Heck, there's a few wingnuts in the Snopes article who were that thick they actually 'thought' that was what was going on) or like the above, you were just that stupid you didn't delve deeper into what the legislature actually entailed.

I see that you're still confused about decriminalization and legalization. As I mentioned before: decriminalization is taking a 'hands off' approach to something that is still on the legislative books as being illegal. The decriminalization of marijuana is a good example. Police take a 'hands off' approach to someone smoking dope. While it isn't legal on the legislative books, it's not considered a crime.

In the case of child prostitutes, police take a 'hands off' approach unless certain criteria is met.

Your usual bluster notwithstanding, what exactly is stopping an officer from taking a child into custody if they have sufficient reason to believe they are being the victim of sexual molestation?

As the current legislation in CA stands, law enforcement can only take a child prostitute (get used to that term, kinda like society has gotten used to the term 'gay youth') if it can be shown that the child prostitute is in immediate danger.

Hey, it's that time again, time to play "Give that sexually confused child some wholesome advice Uncle Art!"

Back with that scenario later.

Arthur Brain

I see that you're still confused about decriminalization and legalization. As I mentioned before: decriminalization is taking a 'hands off' approach to something that is still on the legislative books as being illegal. The decriminalization of marijuana is a good example. Police take a 'hands off' approach to someone smoking dope. While it isn't legal on the legislative books, it's not considered a crime.

In the case of child prostitutes, police take a 'hands off' approach unless certain criteria is met.

I'm not confused about it whatsoever. That's why when you were trying to allude to California and four other states decriminalizing child prostitution itself I dug about and got the facts about the case. You were the one that was either mind numbingly dumb to think that any American state would tolerate such or were trying to fly your usual hyperbole under the radar and hoped nobody noticed it. Where it comes to children being abused then the police should already have a 'hands off' approach as any minor of a sexual crime is a victim, not a criminal.

As the current legislation in CA stands, law enforcement can only take a child prostitute (get used to that term, kinda like society has gotten used to the term 'gay youth') if it can be shown that the child prostitute is in immediate danger.

If the child is known to be being prostituted out then a law enforcement officer has the power to take them into custody correct? Sufficient reason to suspect such should also result in the same. You gonna disagree with me on any of that?

Hey, it's that time again, time to play "Give that sexually confused child some wholesome advice Uncle Art!"

Back with that scenario later.

No, it isn't. You wanna waste your own time concocting yet another dumb, contrived and cringe worthy hypothetical then you knock yourself out. I won't be addressing any such thing from you.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Need I bring up the numerous scenarios where a certain 'zir' (or are you a 'ze'?) who has been a constant defender of the LGBTQ movement refused to give sexually confused children moral guidance?

Yes folks, it's that time again, time to play "Uncle Art, give that sexually confused youth some wholesome advice!"

NKTOlK6j.png

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/692102505920987136/NKTOlK6j.png

Art Brain is sitting at the counter in his favorite coffee shop when a teenage boy (16 years old) sits down next to him. Art recognizes the youth as someone who stands on the street corner and gets picked up by various men in cars. Art and the youth strike up a conversation and the 16 year old admits to Art that he is a male prostitute that caters to older very rich men. He tells Art that he was sexually abused as a child, which he believes was the cause of his homosexual desires. He went on to say that he only has sexual relationships with 3 men: homosexual activists by the names of "Terry", "Peter" and "Dan", and that he's disease free and has made a very good living off of those three men. When Art asks the boy if he is concerned about arrest, the boy tells him that child prostitution has been decriminalized, meaning that the child prostitute can only be taken into custody if the police officer believes that his or her life is in immediate danger. The boy tells Art that one of his johns has very good 'connections', in fact he's flown on Air Force One with the President.

As the conversation continues, the boy tells Art that he's in 'love' with another 16 year old male prostitute and that when they turn 18 and have enough money to leave the prostitution life behind, they're gong to get 'married' and hopefully adopt some children.

The boy does question the life that he is living, and tells Art that another young male prostitute sought spiritual and psychological counseling, and after a few months left the homosexual lifestyle behind, in fact he has a girlfriend and is very fond of her.

The 16 year old boy asks Art:

Do you think I should look into spiritual and psychological counseling so that I can leave my homosexual desires behind and someday fall in love and marry a woman and have children?

Art replies:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If the child is known to be being prostituted out then a law enforcement officer has the power to take them into custody correct? Sufficient reason to suspect such should also result in the same. You gonna disagree with me on any of that?

You're such a theocrat Art, get with the times, child prostitutes have 'rights' too.

Senate Bill 1322, authored by Sen. Holly Mitchell (D-Los Angeles), make the crimes of solicitation and loitering with intent to commit prostitution misdemeanors inapplicable to children younger than 18. It also allows law enforcement to take sexually exploited children into temporary custody -- only if leaving them unattended would pose an immediate threat to their health or safety.
http://www.latimes.com/politics/ess...alizes-prostitution-1474918476-htmlstory.html

I realize that you're not very bright, or I wouldn't have repeated the same paragraph a dozen times.

On that note: You have a scenario to address.

Arthur Brain

You're such a theocrat Art, get with the times, child prostitutes have 'rights' too.

Senate Bill 1322, authored by Sen. Holly Mitchell (D-Los Angeles), make the crimes of solicitation and loitering with intent to commit prostitution misdemeanors inapplicable to children younger than 18. It also allows law enforcement to take sexually exploited children into temporary custody -- only if leaving them unattended would pose an immediate threat to their health or safety.
http://www.latimes.com/politics/ess...alizes-prostitution-1474918476-htmlstory.html

I realize that you're not very bright, or I wouldn't have repeated the same paragraph a dozen times.

On that note: You have a scenario to address.

Child victims of sexual abuse certainly do have rights. The right not to be abused for one and the right to be protected and taken away from any such harm if they are. You're the last person here to talk about another's mental acuity given that you were either downright thick as to suggest that California et al had passed laws making child prostitution legal or so dumb as to think you wouldn't get called on it. There's no good reason why those suspected of being victims of child abuse can't be taken into custody by any responsible cop.

Oh, and I don't have any scenario to address, so you've just wasted your time on that one as I told you already. You'll get no response to your fevered hypotheticals from me. So save your daft little smokescreens.

Arthur Brain

Yes folks, it's that time again, time to play "Uncle Art, give that sexually confused youth some wholesome advice!"

NKTOlK6j.png

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/692102505920987136/NKTOlK6j.png

Art Brain is sitting at the counter in his favorite coffee shop when a teenage boy (16 years old) sits down next to him. Art recognizes the youth as someone who stands on the street corner and gets picked up by various men in cars. Art and the youth strike up a conversation and the 16 year old admits to Art that he is a male prostitute that caters to older very rich men. He tells Art that he was sexually abused as a child, which he believes was the cause of his homosexual desires. He went on to say that he only has sexual relationships with 3 men: homosexual activists by the names of "Terry", "Peter" and "Dan", and that he's disease free and has made a very good living off of those three men. When Art asks the boy if he is concerned about arrest, the boy tells him that child prostitution has been decriminalized, meaning that the child prostitute can only be taken into custody if the police officer believes that his or her life is in immediate danger. The boy tells Art that one of his johns has very good 'connections', in fact he's flown on Air Force One with the President.

As the conversation continues, the boy tells Art that he's in 'love' with another 16 year old male prostitute and that when they turn 18 and have enough money to leave the prostitution life behind, they're gong to get 'married' and hopefully adopt some children.

The boy does question the life that he is living, and tells Art that another young male prostitute sought spiritual and psychological counseling, and after a few months left the homosexual lifestyle behind, in fact he has a girlfriend and is very fond of her.

Do you think I should look into spiritual and psychological counseling so that I can leave my homosexual desires behind and someday fall in love and marry a woman and have children?

Art replies:

"Flown on Air Force One?!"

:rotfl:

As you should now be aware, I ain't answering any of these demented fantasy scenarios of yours. Heck, the next would probably involve a hot air ballooning trip (hot air being rather apt in your case), a barrel of flapjacks and watercress, a murder mystery tour and a spot of foul play involving a well known television sporting pundit...

Get. A. Life.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
(Let's see if the 13th time of posting this paragraph from the LA Times gets through that thick skull of Art Brain's).

Child victims of sexual abuse certainly do have rights. The right not to be abused for one and the right to be protected and taken away from any such harm if they are...

As I mentioned (and as shown in Art's refusal to give a solution to the child prostitution scenario) the LGBTQ movement couldn't care less about the welfare of children.

Art replies:

As you should now be aware, I ain't answering any of these demented fantasy scenarios of yours. Heck, the next would probably involve a hot air ballooning trip (hot air being rather apt in your case), a barrel of flapjacks and watercress, a murder mystery tour and a spot of foul play involving a well known television sporting pundit...

Get. A. Life.

The boy tells Art that one of his johns has very good 'connections', in fact he's flown on Air Force One with the President.

"Flown on Air Force One?!"

Yes Art, it is a joke that the founder of Human Rights Campaign and accused pederast Terry Bean flew on Air Force One.

pqmonthlyairforce1-500x357_c0-0-500-291_s885x516.jpg

http://twt-thumbs.washtimes.com/med....jpg?673700e7485250209b0f555e460ba239537b9862

Arthur Brain

As I mentioned (and as shown in Art's refusal to give a solution to the above child prostitution scenario) the LGBTQ movement couldn't care less about the welfare of children.

The solution is obvious. Any child under suspicion of being abused should be taken into care, be that prostitution or else. Just because you were either too thick or disingenuous to claim that child sex had become legal in five states doesn't give you any sort of right to project that stupidity (at best) onto others.

I could care less about your scenarios because they're conceived, written and performed off the back of a turnip truck.

Yes Art, it is a joke that the founder of Human Rights Campaign and accused pederast Terry Bean flew on Air Force One.

It's rather you that's the joke here...

"Uncle aCW, I need something to help me get to sleep!"

'BrilliantBloggeraCW':

"No, you need something to stay awake and be vigilant! here: WHMBR! part 47"

(Sounds of immediate snoring off screen etc...)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post

As I mentioned (and as shown in Art's refusal to give a solution to the above child prostitution scenario) the LGBTQ movement couldn't care less about the welfare of children.

The solution is obvious. Any child under suspicion of being abused should be taken into care, be that prostitution or else.

There was no mention of or signs of abuse in the scenario. The 16 year old male prostitute didn't mention a pimp or being in fear of one, in fact he felt protected by his johns that had high political connections and the boy was financially well off.

Just because you were either too thick or disingenuous to claim that child sex had become legal in five states doesn't give you any sort of right to project that stupidity (at best) onto others.

I could care less about your scenarios because they're conceived, written and performed off the back of a turnip truck.

You're batting 0-5 when it comes to giving sound moral advice to sexually confused children in the 5 scenarios that I've presented in the last 10-15 pages Art (or depending on how you look at it, batting 1000 in the eyes of the LGBTQ movement).

I do appreciate you being my proverbial guinea pig when it comes to making my point about the secular humanist/LGBTQ movement not caring one iota about the welfare of children.

It's too bad that the monsters of the LGBTQ movement aren't this cute and innocent in real life.

CqOeNbfWAAA1DVo.jpg

Oh and Art: I'm drama queened out...

Moving on...

Arthur Brain

There was no mention of or signs of abuse in the scenario. The 16 year old male prostitute didn't mention a pimp or being in fear of one, in fact he felt protected by his johns that had high political connections and the boy was financially well off.

So? It was all just a bonkers piece of melodramatic crap concocted out of that bizarre bit of drain remover that rattles about inside that cranium of yours.

You're batting 0-5 when it comes to giving sound moral advice to sexually confused children in the 5 scenarios that I've presented in the last 10-15 pages Art (or depending on how you look at it, batting 1000 in the eyes of the LGBTQ movement).

Your gormless scenarios are simply 'bat' crazy. Strike...

I do appreciate you being my proverbial guinea pig when it comes to making my point about the secular humanist/LGBTQ movement not caring one iota about the welfare of children.

Except I'm not and you're just some nut on the net. A very pompous one with incredible delusions of grandeur but essentially, just another nut.

It's too bad that the monsters of the LGBTQ movement aren't this cute and innocent in real life.

CqOeNbfWAAA1DVo.jpg

Awww, ain't that witty?

Oh, yeh, it ain't.

Oh and Art: I'm drama queened out...

Moving on...

Then stop with ya silly little scenarios dude. Geez, there's more drama going off in them than a soap opera could hope to match...

:thumb:

MrDante

Sexually confused is not just meaningless but it has to be one of the dumbest catchphrases thought up by the advocates of child abuse.

Art Brain is sitting at the counter in his favorite coffee shop when a teenage boy (16 years old) sits down next to him. Art recognizes the youth as someone who stands on the street corner and gets picked up by various men in cars. Art and the youth strike up a conversation and the 16 year old admits to Art that he is a male prostitute that caters to older very rich men.
Is the young man delusional?

Why would very rich men pick up a street prostitute of either gender?

He tells Art that he was sexually abused as a child, which he believes was the cause of his homosexual desires.
A good indication that he spent time in "reparative therapy" being physically and emotionally abused. Lies like child sexual abuse leading to homosexuality are one of the more common deceptions quacks present as facts.

He went on to say that he only has sexual relationships with 3 men: homosexual activists by the names of "Terry", "Peter" and "Dan", and that he's disease free and has made a very good living off of those three men. When Art asks the boy if he is concerned about arrest,
Why would Art ask such a bone headed and misinformed question?

And why would the young man stand "on the street corner and gets picked up by various men in cars." if he has this arrangement.

the boy tells him that child prostitution has been decriminalized, meaning that the child prostitute can only be taken into custody if the police officer believes that his or her life is in immediate danger.
Art will correct the young man's misinformation about the legality of prostitution

The boy tells Art that one of his johns has very good 'connections', in fact he's flown on Air Force One with the President.
So he's a friend of Dubya.

Well that answers the delusional question.

ACW: you do realize that the movie Pretty Woman was not based on a true story don't you?

Art replies:
At this point Art realized that he is in dreaming and the dream has strayed far from reality indeed.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
:chuckle:

Come on now, it's not easy to write Air Force One into a...

:chuckle:

Welcome back to the thread anna, it's been awhile since you shared your experiences with the boyz out in Balboa Park.

I was hoping that you'd correct me (and the LA Times) on our misinterpretation of SB1322, as you're from California and obviously stay up on that sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.