Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
...The boy does question the life that he is living, and tells Art that another young male prostitute sought spiritual and psychological counseling, and after a few months left the homosexual lifestyle behind, in fact he has a girlfriend and is very fond of her.

The 16 year old boy asks Art:

Do you think I should look into spiritual and psychological counseling so that I can leave my homosexual desires behind and someday fall in love and marry a woman and have children?

Art replies:

"Flown on Air Force One?!"

:rotfl:

Let's pretend for a second that you actually care about the welfare of sexually confused youth and try that answer again:

Art should have replied something like this:

Art to the boy:

"First of all, contrary to what you've been told by homosexual activists and hear in the media, you were not born with homosexual desires. Many people have been victims of sexual molestation as a child and with help, have changed.

About you being out on the streets:

Hustling is a very dangerous line of work. Not only is there the threat of violence, be it from the various johns, but pimps want their piece of the action too. If one or more hasn't already coerced you into working for them, it will eventually happen. You very well could end up badly beaten or murdered if you stay out here. Law enforcement personnel tell me that things are even worse now that child prostitution has been decriminalized. They're saying that ACLU lawyers are keeping their eyes on them making sure that they don't overstep their boundaries when dealing with these child prostitutes. As you're aware child prostitutes can only be taken into custody if the law enforcement officer believes that child is in immediate danger.

The dangers of homosexuality is well documented by the Centers for Disease Control. While you're very fortunate to not have HIV/AIDS or other sexually transmitted diseases that run rampant with those who engage in homosexuality, it's only a matter of time before you will.

Now let's talk about a solution:

A good friend of mine who attends my church, lives a few miles out of town on a small ranch. He's married and has several children, a couple of them are around your age. He's a therapist by profession and has taken in street kids on numerous occasions and has been very successful in helping them overcome things like drug addiction, homosexuality and prostitution. He and his wife are currently fostering a 16 year old girl who was prostituting herself in another city. They're involved in the church we both attend and the 16 year old girl is making great friends in the youth group at the church.

It's a wonderful place my friend has. He has horses to ride; it's a real nice change from being in the city.

How about you and I drive out there and meet him and his family and you can get a feel for the place?

The boy answers:

"Sure, but let me ask you one question."

Art replies: "By all means, ask as many questions as you'd like".

Boy: "Why are you doing this for me?"

Art replies: "It's simple, Jesus' 2nd greatest commandment is to love thy neighbor as I love myself. In other words, if I were in the same situation as you, I'd hope that you'd do the same for me."

Love-Your-Neighbor-As-Yourself.jpg

http://www.healingscripture.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Love-Your-Neighbor-As-Yourself.jpg

Oh and Art and Mr. Dante:

I came up with this scenario based on that ever so evil Pastor Scott Lively taking in a teenage boy by the name of Sonny Weaver, who was raped at the age of 7 by a homosexual pedophile. Pastor Lively and his family took in Sonny and cared for him until he passed away from AIDS. Prior to his death, Sonny left homosexuality behind and accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/crucifixion-pastor-scott-lively/

Don't cha just hate "haters" like Scott Lively?

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
...The boy does question the life that he is living, and tells Art that another young male prostitute sought spiritual and psychological counseling, and after a few months left the homosexual lifestyle behind, in fact he has a girlfriend and is very fond of her.

Do you think I should look into spiritual and psychological counseling so that I can leave my homosexual desires behind and someday fall in love and marry a woman and have children?

Let's pretend for a second that you actually care about the welfare of sexually confused youth and try that answer again:

Art to the boy:

"First of all, contrary to what you've been told by homosexual activists and hear in the media, you were not born with homosexual desires. Many people have been victims of sexual molestation as a child and with help, have changed.

Hustling is a very dangerous line of work. Not only is there the threat of violence, be it from the various johns, but pimps want their piece of the action too. If one or more hasn't already coerced you into working for them, it will eventually happen. You very well could end up badly beaten or murdered if you stay out here. Law enforcement personnel tell me that things are even worse now that child prostitution has been decriminalized. They're saying that ACLU lawyers are keeping their eyes on them making sure that they don't overstep their boundaries when dealing with these child prostitutes. As you're aware child prostitutes can only be taken into custody if the law enforcement officer believes that child is in immediate danger.

The dangers of homosexuality is well documented by the Centers for Disease Control. While you're very fortunate to not have HIV/AIDS or other sexually transmitted diseases that run rampant with those who engage in homosexuality, it's only a matter of time before you will.

A good friend of mine who attends my church, lives a few miles out of town on small ranch. He's married and has several children, a couple of them are around your age. He's a therapist by profession and has taken in street kids on numerous occasions and has been very successful in helping them overcome things like drug addiction, homosexuality and prostitution. He and his wife are currently fostering a 16 year old girl who was prostituting herself in another city. They're involved in the church we both attend and the 16 year old girl is making great friends in the youth group at the church.

It's a wonderful place my friend has. He has horses to ride; it's a real nice change from being in the city.

How about you and I drive out there and meet him and his family and you can get a feel for the place?

The boy answers:

Art replies: "It's simple, Jesus' 2nd greatest commandment is to love thy neighbor as I love myself. In other words, if I were in the same situation as you, I'd hope that you'd do the same for me."

http://www.healingscripture.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Love-Your-Neighbor-As-Yourself.jpg

I came up with this scenario based on that ever so evil Pastor Scott Lively taking in a teenage boy by the name of Sonny Weaver, who was raped at the age of 7 by a homosexual pedophile. Pastor Lively and his family took in Sonny and cared for him until he passed away from AIDS. Prior to his death, Sonny left homosexuality behind and accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior.

Your little story worked out great, all you need is a friend with a ranch that takes in male gay prostitutes and presto !! What a fantasy world you live in !!!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Arthur Brain

Art replies:

Art to the boy:

A good friend of mine who attends my church, lives a few miles out of town on a small ranch. He's married and has several children, a couple of them are around your age. He's a therapist by profession and has taken in street kids on numerous occasions and has been very successful in helping them overcome things like drug addiction, homosexuality and prostitution. He and his wife are currently fostering a 16 year old girl who was prostituting herself in another city. They're involved in the church we both attend and the 16 year old girl is making great friends in the youth group at the church.

The boy answers:

Seriously? If you're gonna invent bonkers scenarios which you "answer" yourself (With a nice little white picket fence, red roses and blueberry pies on windowsills etc) then don't bother 'asking' me in the first place okay?

You live in the 'real' world as much as the carrier bag out of 'American Beauty' does...

:doh:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Seriously? If you're gonna invent bonkers scenarios which you "answer" yourself (With a nice little white picket fence, red roses and blueberry pies on windowsills etc) then don't bother 'asking' me in the first place okay?

You live in the 'real' world as much as the carrier bag out of 'American Beauty' does...

:doh:

I can tell by your answer that your life hasn't had white picket fences, red roses and blueberry pies on windowsills in it (i.e. normalcy). Have a talk with God, He can arrange anything.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I can tell by your answer that your life hasn't had white picket fences, red roses and blueberry pies on windowsills in it (i.e. normalcy). Have a talk with God, He can arrange anything.

We can tell by your hatred for LBGTQ's that you are blessed

Haters gonna hate.

Now don't you have some Bible verses to memorize so that you can try and impress God with them?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm finally interested in this thread and it's 237 pages long. Are there Spark Notes available?

If you didn't follow part's 1, 2 & 3, which had some great material, I'm sorry to tell you but there will not be a movie.

Sparknotes? Does a table of contents (which needs to be updated) count?

Mr. 5020

If you didn't follow part's 1, 2 & 3, which had some great material, I'm sorry to tell you but there will not be a movie.

Sparknotes? Does a table of contents (which needs to be updated) count?
I didn't follow the other threads. I'll just try to follow the next few pages and then jump in. :thumb:

MrDante

Well that explains why your scenario sounds like elementary school level propaganda.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I didn't follow the other threads. I'll just try to follow the next few pages and then jump in. :thumb:

Always keep in mind when reading my posts that I'm a "lying, theocratic, closeted homosexal, homophobic, pederast". If I've forgotten anything, my fan club will let you know.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Always keep in mind when reading my posts that I'm a "lying, theocratic, closeted homosexal, homophobic, pederast". If I've forgotten anything, my fan club will let you know.
If you had an objection founded in and encompassed by God's word and that was the actual premise and motivation I'd reasonably expect your efforts to contain two consistent and singular expressions: a complete reliance on the word of God and a firm personal humility in expressing that reliance. The first because anything else or more would be superfluous and even off the point. The second because regardless of what others would have to say about you, you'd know this wasn't about you, but those in need of grace...that this was about helping and saving the lost. And you'd have a rock to stand on. You wouldn't need anything more.

I don't know what's wrong, what's broken with you, but I hope God mends it.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Haters gonna hate.

Now don't you have some Bible verses to memorize so that you can try and impress God with them?
Memorization comes naturally by reading the Bible, that's why you know very few verses.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Always keep in mind when reading my posts that I'm a "lying, theocratic, closeted homosexual, homophobic, pederast". If I've forgotten anything, my fan club will let you know.

If you had an objection founded in and encompassed by God's word and that was the actual premise and motivation I'd reasonably expect your efforts to contain two consistent and singular expressions: a complete reliance on the word of God and a firm personal humility in expressing that reliance. The first because anything else or more would be superfluous and even off the point. The second because regardless of what others would have to say about you, you'd know this wasn't about you, but those in need of grace...that this was about helping and saving the lost. And you'd have a rock to stand on. You wouldn't need anything more.

I don't know what's wrong, what's broken with you, but I hope God mends it.

Always keep in mind when reading my posts that I'm a "lying, theocratic, closeted homosexual, homophobic, pederast who is "broken". If I've forgotten anything, my fan club will let you know.

Thanks TH, I knew that you'd come through.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Haters gonna hate.

Memorization comes naturally by reading the Bible, that's why you know very few verses.

I suggest that you start with Genesis 1 & 2 and memorize the verses which talk about God creating man and woman and what His plan for human sexuality is. After you've memorized those verses, we can continue with other verses and passages.

That being said: I'll guarantee you that the words "zir" and "ze" won't be found anywhere in Holy Scripture.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

Always keep in mind when reading my posts that I'm a "lying, theocratic, closeted homosexual, homophobic, pederast who is "broken". If I've forgotten anything, my fan club will let you know.

Why? I almost never post here. . . or did you expect it because of your drive by/run away posting in Quixote's?

So that's what that was about.

Well, I'm not surprised to see you painting yourself a victim of some mob.

For anyone happening through, the problem I noted with aCW is that his approach is a house divided. On the one hand he purports a morally led charge against a movement. On the other hand he acts immorally in presenting his part. He lies, a thing I've repeatedly demonstrated in the past, he impugns the character of anyone who doesn't toe his particular line, does so without substance (which recently saw him on the penalty bench) and he rests frequently on poor source material.

I mostly don't engage him here or elsewhere for those reasons. I have no reason to suspect he's a pederast, don't have any idea about his sexual interests. He self-evidently has a near obsession with this particular topic, having attempted to drag many a conversation back into it and many a poster into iterations of this thread. Why the one sin engages him so completely is anyone's to figure out. I'm not entirely sure he knows.

:e4e:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Why? I almost never post here. . . or did you expect it because of your drive by/run away posting in Quixote's?

So that's what that was about.

Well, I'm not surprised to see you painting yourself a victim of some mob.

For anyone happening through, the problem I noted with aCW is that his approach is a house divided. On the one hand he purports a morally led charge against a movement. On the other hand he acts immorally in presenting his part. He lies, a thing I've repeatedly demonstrated in the past, he impugns the character of anyone who doesn't toe his particular line, does so without substance (which recently saw him on the penalty bench) and he rests frequently on poor source material.

I mostly don't engage him here or elsewhere for those reasons. I have no reason to suspect he's a pederast, don't have any idea about his sexual interests. He self-evidently has a near obsession with this particular topic, having attempted to drag many a conversation back into it and many a poster into iterations of this thread. Why the one sin engages him so completely is anyone's to figure out. I'm not entirely sure he knows.

:e4e:

Wow, when it comes to drama, you give Art Brain a run for his money.

Since you're in a thread that deals mostly with homosexuality and sexual sins, let's review my post (and your ever so brilliant response) from your thread:

In reference to mentally and morally confused men using women's restrooms, fitting rooms and locker rooms:

Quote Originally Posted by Town Heretic
No...In fact, I've had problems with the restroom business and been against the idea here and elsewhere, for a number of actual reasons that don't have anything to do with name calling.

So you're really not hip on the "T" in the LGBT acronym. You know that transvestites and genital mutilators have rights too (according to the LGBTQ movement). Take for instance a 'married' homosexual couple where the 'wife' (who is a male) dresses in women's clothing and plays the role of a female. Which restroom, locker room and fitting room should that terribly confused individual use?

[The subject now turns to traditional marriage]

Quote: Originally posted by Town Heretic:
Traditional marriage is just a large circle pretending not to be what it so obviously is, a nod to religious orthodoxy that cannot govern the law in a secular republic.

Besides talking about the nucleus of a society (which traditional marriage is, i.e. everything revolves around the traditional family) we're talking about people (homosexuals) who sometime in their life became psychologically, physically and spiritually damaged due to a traumatic incident or incidents (sexual molestation, abusive parent, etc.). A sane society helps these lost souls with their moral confusion, it doesn't allow them to redefine an institution as important as marriage.
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?90953-Town-Quixote-s&p=4827354&viewfull=1#post4827354

Oh and TH, with responses like this, thanks for not posting in my thread.

Quote: Originally posted by Town Heretic

Man, do you stink at not reading me. Well, if you're not going to answer I'm not going to waste any more time reading beyond the intro.

So you also stink at being read. Though to be fair, the place to answer or continue the discussion is in the actual thread where it was taking place and I wouldn't have continued it here anyway.
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?90953-Town-Quixote-s&p=4827413&viewfull=1#post4827413

Feel free to answer it here, as this thread has a rather large following.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Wow, when it comes to drama, you give Art Brain a run for his money.
When it comes to mischaracterization you'd be in a class by yourself, if there wasn't something inherently wrong with putting you and class in the same sentence, even given how often you're taken to school around here. :plain:

Oh and TH, with responses like this, thanks for not posting in my thread.
Like I've noted, you're not a very honest fellow. Here's what led to that post. Before stomping around in Quixote's you'd declared how happy you were not to be reading me. As to the particular post, it references that, plus the bit you omitted:

I'll address this and then leave you to your muttering: ...
That preceded his "So you're really not hip/Besides talking about he nucleus of a society" remarks that he posted to give people the impression he'd been reasonable.

I didn't read them. Why would I given the, "I'm going to post some stuff and you can read it while I stomp away from here...

Feel free to answer it here, as this thread has a rather large following.
So did the Macarena. :eek: Let's see, this thread is averaging around 30 views per post...not bad. A little under my Science News thread. Not setting the world on fire good, but not bad. Quixote's averages about 56 vpp, so if that's important to you I can see why you took your conversation there. Makes sense, which is something I rarely get to say when your posts are being discussed.

That's a plus right there. :plain:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.