Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
(Lack of ) Culture Warrior, "The Pink Swastika" was debunked from its first publication as a vicious homophobic smear by the loathsome professional anti-gay bigot Scott Lively, who is being pursued by the International Court in the Hague for crimes against humanity because of his attempts to make the Ugandan government make laws requiring the execution of gay people and for similar activities elsewhere in Africa and Putin's Russia .
Let's hope they are able to extradite this slimy little bastard and imprison him for life !

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
If we're talking about John McCain as a US Senator, yes, he has sold out the Constitution of the United States, which makes him a traitor. While a POW in Vietnam, he did nothing of the kind.
Yet you pretend he isn't also lying about that. You are DELUDED?

Now if you want to defend the accused child molester Donald Trump for badmouthing McCain because he was a prisoner of war in Vietnam, then do so.
I can't defend your hypocrisy.

So telling the truth about homosexuality helps "spread" homosexuality"?
You don't flinch from showing every bit of lewdness, do you? Why don't you have more tact?

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
(Lack of ) Culture Warrior, "The Pink Swastika" was debunked from its first publication as a vicious homophobic smear by the loathsome professional anti-gay bigot Scott Lively, who is being pursued by the International Court in the Hague for crimes against humanity because of his attempts to make the Ugandan government make laws requiring the execution of gay people and for similar activities elsewhere in Africa and Putin's Russia .
Let's hope they are able to extradite this slimy little bastard and imprison him for life !
British people are gullible. Hitler was bi, therefore they don't see him as gay.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

More on the Donald Trump child rape civil suit:

Why the Donald Trump child rape lawsuit is credible and can’t be dismissed

Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Publisher too scared to reprint Trump book with wife’s rape allegation

Not surprising ... though I don't think it will make an iota of difference to the Trump fan base ...

To TOL's misogynists it won't, as he's one of their own. Followers of Christ and those who aren't but believe in decency that have been fooled into believing that Donald Trump would make a palatable President...that's another story.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

You have the link: debunk it.

Regarding Scott Lively: (Your blatant lies aside) :Thank you for showing that Pastor Lively has been a dagger in the side of the child molesting sodomite movement, you never let me down De Horn.

Homosexual Imperialists Target Uganda
http://www.usasurvival.org/home/ck01.16.10.html

Last edited:

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
(Lack of ) Culture Warrior, there you going again equating homosexuality with pedophilia, despite the fact that the vast majority of pedophiles are HETEROSEXUAL.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
(Lack of ) Culture Warrior, there you going again equating homosexuality with pedophilia, despite the fact that the vast majority of pedophiles are HETEROSEXUAL.

So you decided not to attempt to debunk the evidence showing that Adolf Hitler and a large majority of his brutal SS were homosexuals?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
More on the accused child molester's history of being a sexual deviant:

Katie Johnson v. Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein: Trump Child Rape Claim for $100 Million Denied by Trump Attorney

...As a thrice-married admitted adulterer, Trump’s history doesn’t inspire a lot of confidence in this area, from bragging about bedding married women to his comments to Howard Stern about watching Paris Hilton’s sex tape to his weird habit of commenting on the sex appeal of his own daughter to embracing convicted rapist Mike Tyson to defending Bill Clinton himself in his sex scandals in the 1990s, just to pick a few examples.
Read more: http://www.globalresearch.ca/katie-...-100-million-denied-by-trump-attorney/5534676

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
It's just the opposite, Culture Warrior. Lively conspired with the government of Uganda to criminalize homosexuality and stirred up an enormous amount of mindless fear and hatred of gay people there . Gay people in Uganda are fighting for their rights and may be fighting for their lives soon if despicable,lying bigots like Scott Lively are not stopped .
Gay people as a whole are NOT evil and aggressive. They just mind their own business and bother or threaten no one. But slimy scum like Scott Lively are the REAL criminals. I sent him angry emails,
and he always denies being the evil piece of filth he is. Hypocritical bastard !

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Continuing on the subject of accused child molester and unrepentant adulterer Donald Trump and his supporters:

I was angry when I received this link to this post from this pathetic lost soul last night. Then I remembered how sick and confused people like Aaron are and in need of prayer (in a righteous society he would be helped through righteous and just laws, but until then we can only pray for people like him and continue to educate others).

Posted by: patrick jane
Original Content:

[MENTION=13737]aCultureWarrior[/MENTION]

1. Have you ever had a gay tryst?
2. Are you voting for clinton?
3. What do you drive?
4. Why do you surf the web for gay images?
5. Do you think you're helping gays?

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?118626&p=4756463#post4756463

So please say a prayer for this terribly confused individual asking God to help this mentally and spiritually (and very likely physically) sick person to get the spiritual and psychological help that he's so desperately crying out for.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's just the opposite, Culture Warrior. Lively conspired with the government of Uganda to criminalize homosexuality and stirred up an enormous amount of mindless fear and hatred of gay people there . Gay people in Uganda are fighting for their rights and may be fighting for their lives soon if despicable,lying bigots like Scott Lively are not stopped .
Gay people as a whole are NOT evil and aggressive. They just mind their own business and bother or threaten no one. But slimy scum like Scott Lively are the REAL criminals. I sent him angry emails,
and he always denies being the evil piece of filth he is. Hypocritical bastard !

The government of Uganda (as has been shown numerous times in this 4 part thread), cracked down hard on homosexuality primarily because foreign homosexuals were traveling to Uganda and raping little boys and giving them HIV.

Here's a picture of one here "claiming" his prize.

haiti.ac.boy.2.jpg

If you would be so kind as to share some of those "angry emails" that you sent Pastor Lively, I would very much like to see them (because homosexuals and their allies are ever so 'tolerant' of Christianity don't cha know).

Arthur Brain

Continuing on the subject of accused child molester and unrepentant adulterer Donald Trump and his supporters:

I was angry when I received this link to this post from this pathetic lost soul last night. Then I remembered how sick and confused people like Aaron are and in need of prayer (in a righteous society he would be helped through righteous and just laws, but until then we can only pray for people like him and continue to educate others).

Original Content:

[MENTION=13737]aCultureWarrior[/MENTION]

3. What do you drive?

So please say a prayer for this terribly confused individual asking God to help this mentally and spiritually (and very likely physically) sick person to get the spiritual and psychological help that he's so desperately crying out for.

Who the heck's "Aaron"?

:AMR:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Until De Horn returns to the thread and shares one or more of his "angry emails" that he sent to Pastor Scott Lively, I'll envision what one looks like:

Dear Pastor Lively,

DIE YOU SCUM SUCKING HOMOPHOBIC BIGOT!

Sincerely,

The Horn

P.S. I am a heterosexual

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's question and answer time here in the WHMBR! Part 4 thread:

Question: What do you call a Republican Presidential candidate who introduces a lifelong pro abortion democrat as his Vice Presidential running mate at the (upcoming) Republican National Convention?

Answer: A sociopath

Donald Trump could be considering lifelong Democrat for vice president

Donald Trump could be considering a lifelong Democrat as the No. 2 on the Republican presidential ticket: retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, who once headed up the Defense Intelligence Agency and has informally advised Trump on foreign policy during the billionaire's primary campaign.
https://www.veooz.com/news/kLBvsmb.html

Potential Trump VP Michael Flynn says he's pro-choice

7-10-16
Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, a leading contender to be Donald Trump's running mate on the Republican ticket this fall, said Sunday that he is pro-choice.

"On abortion ... women have to be able to choose," Flynn said. "They are the ones that have to make the decision because they are the ones that are going to decide to bring up that child or not."
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...ael-flynn-says-hes-pro-choice/article/2596081

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Original Content:

@aCultureWarrior

3. What do you drive?

I'm sorry I perplexed and humiliated you with those tough questions, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm sorry I perplexed and humiliated you with those tough questions, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.

I wouldn't be doing my job as a follower of Christ if I didn't get accusations such as yours from the LGBTQ movement on a regular basis.

I figured you were probably drunk or high on drugs (or both) when you wrote it.

What kind of car do I drive?

One with 4 wheels.

Seek spiritual and psychological help Aaron before it's too late.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I wouldn't be doing my job as a follower of Christ if I didn't get accusations such as yours from the LGBTQ movement on a regular basis.

I figured you were probably drunk or high on drugs (or both) when you wrote it.

What kind of car do I drive?

One with 4 wheels.

Seek spiritual and psychological help Aaron before it's too late.

5 men of differing Spiritual wisdom were intently trying to figure out how to climb the mountain of wisdom to sit and converse with God. They were sitting at the foot of a mountain and looking up at its' peek.

One man said that he must empty of self completely.

Another said he must find himself completely.

The third man said that he must please God in his every action completely.

The fourth man said that he must sacrifice everything precious to himself completely.

Lastly, the fifth man said He must study all understanding about God and Gods to fully equip himself for the climb.

All 5 men looked up and saw a trail of dust begin to travel down the mountain. They looked in aw at the beauty of this occurrence in light of their search. The cloud of dust made its' way to the center of the circle of men.

When it cleared, a little boy was standing before them.

He looked at them as one that understood the depths of eternity and love poured from his every demeanor.

The boy asked the men in a sweet voice; "Why do you seek to climb the mountain, when God descended it long ago that He could Love those He cherishes as a Groom cherishes His Bride?"

A flash of light blinded the men.

In their literal blindness they sat silently.

They each began to be aware of the very emotions and thoughts that generated their every word ever spoken. They began to identify a longing that consumed them that had always been there.

One man finally spoke. He said; Could it be that God's longing to embrace me has forever been deeper than my longing to embrace Him?

Instantly He could see.

Two of the other men agreed with the man's words and they too could instantly see.

The 3 of them looked around and were astonished to see that the mountain was gone and in it's place was a small child crying over the body of a slain lamb.

They told their blind friends what they saw, and the blind friends laughed.

The men of vision begged the other two to quit laughing and join them as they walked over to comfort the crying child.

The blind men were angered that they would be so concerned for a weeping child instead of concerned for their blindness.

As the 3 men approached the weeping child, they noticed he was covered in the sores of leprosy.

Two of the men recoiled in disgust and ran back to sit with the two blind men. The instant they sat with them, their bodies were stricken with leprosy.

The one man embraced the weeping child until the child wept no longer. He felt a new Spirit of understanding and Love flow through Him. He closed his eyes at the perfection of the moment.

When he opened his eyes the boy was gone, but in his arms was the slain lamb, only it was alive in his arms and they both at the peek of the mountain.

The man set the lamb down and it laid before the man at the peek of the mountain.

The lamb spoke and said; The leper dwells within you and your friends need you.

The man walked down the mountain and wept over his friends condition.

He approached his friends who were now fighting. The blind men were condemning the sickness of the lepers, while the lepers were trying to explain that the vision they had would allow them to help the blind men.

The one man that had the leper boy dwelling within him looked over and saw a beautiful mansion that had appeared out of nowhere.

He led his four fighting friends to it. The door posts were covered in blood and above its' elaborate frame was inscribed a picture of the lamb on top of the mountain. A table was immediately inside the mansion and it was inscribed with the words; All of your needs for food and water will forever be present at this table.

The 4 fighting men refused to eat together and the 2 lepers and 2 blind men only welcomed the company of the one man that had the leper boy dwelling within him.

The one man of Love cared for his fighting friends. He never joined their fights, but simply cared for their every need. His disposition of Love began to slow the fighting of the friends until one day the 5 men dwelled in the mansion peacefully. They finally sat at the table together and enjoyed the best meal of their lives.

When they finished the meal, they all gasped! The blind men could see and the lepers were healed.

They all died that very moment.

They were standing before a man that looked much like the boy that had visited them.

The man asked them to come join Him for a feast of slain lamb and the finest wine.

The host asked them to all 5 sit at the table and allow him to wash their feet.

At these words the 5 men wept and fell before God on their knees.

Two men said; for I have always searched You out and because I have searched for You, I have found You and am entitled to be here.

Two men said; I have always done your will with my flesh and condemned my friends that didn't do so.

The King picked up one of the men and embraced him until he stopped weeping. When the man stopped weeping, he looked the King in His beautiful eyes and begged Him to forgive His friends, for his love was too great for them to spend eternity without one of them.

d5e4da89f20b6df1ea64ad7cd12af677.jpg

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

I agree that by Moses Homosexuality is indeed a sin. And I agree that Paul legitimately talks about homosexuality in Romans.

However, I do not agree with the brick and mortars approach to homosexuality.

I:
The law has imprisoned all under sin that Christ's grace might abound. If we transgress one point of the law, we are guilty of transgressing all of it. Jesus took on all the sins of the world, though He didn't sin, that He could declare the ungodly (Romans 5*But to the one who does not work, but believes on Him who declares the ungodly to be righteous, his faith is credited for righteousness.) righteous. We were saved in sin, not after sin. I believe in sanctification, but I believe God's work in people's lives differs for His purpose. This means that the believing, struggling homosexual is protected from judgment by the covering of Christ's Love.

II:
In Romans, Paul spells out reprobate minds with women and men unnaturally used. The problem is that the context of this verse is lost with rapid assumption and judgment. This is a coupling of the verses that warn us to not join the body (BoC) to a prostitute. There was this thing Paul had to contend with called temple prostitution. It was where Gentiles use to have sex on the alter of a church with the person they felt was closest to God. They believed that they were getting closer to God by doing so. The focus on one group of sinners is a way of taking the message away from Pauls actual message to be faithful to Jesus (not commit spiritual adultery)

III:
The following chapter where Paul is referencing temple prostitution is immediately followed by this..........

Romans 2

2*Therefore, any one of you[a] who judges is without excuse. For when you judge another, you condemn yourself, since you, the judge, do the same things. 2*We know that God’s judgment on those who do such things is based on the truth. 3*Do you really think—anyone of you who judges those who do such things yet do the same—that you will escape God’s judgment? 4*Or do you despise the riches of His kindness, restraint, and patience, not recognizing that God’s kindness is intended to lead you to repentance? 5*But because of your hardness and unrepentant heart you are storing up wrath for yourself in the day of wrath, when God’s righteous judgment is revealed. 6*He will repay each one according to his works 7*eternal life to those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor, and immortality; 8*but wrath and indignation to those who are self-seeking and disobey the truth but are obeying unrighteousness; 9*affliction and distress for every human being who does evil, first to the Jew, and also to the Greek; 10*but glory, honor, and peace for everyone who does what is good, first to the Jew, and also to the Greek. 11*There is no favoritism with God.

There are words for the struggling and words for the judgmental in here. In Truth (Jesus) we are constantly reminded of the fact that we are sinners. We are only free from sin when we see that Jesus Love and Sacrifice are the only Hope for our proclamation of Hope.

Remember, if we transgress one point of the 613 laws of Moses, we are guilty of them all! This unifies all sinners in their EQUAL need for Jesus.

IV:
Jesus continually warns us against carnal judgment of others, and that when we find condemnation in ourselves, He is there as our Freely Given Coat of righteousness, though our body is sinfully filthy underneath.

1 Peter 3:21

21*Baptism, which corresponds to this, now saves you (not the removal of the filth of the flesh, but the pledge of a good conscience toward God) through the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Note Peter even explains that the baptism/provision of righteousness is not a washing of the filthy flesh!

V:
If you don't understand the level of Reprobate behavior that the early Gentile church had, you have failed to study biblical history and context. Paul reprimanded a man in Corinth for sleeping with his Step Mom. He then told people not to eat with him or any of his kind. He writes a second time on the matter and explains he was testing the church.

As one unified body in Christ, he was seeing if the church would forfeit it's spiritual pride and admit it's only hope in Christ's grace. He goes on to explain that he used a device of the devil to test the church. That device would be a mystery, but Paul had chastised Peter in Galatia for refusing to eat with the gentile sinners. He was explaining that shunning sinful humanity is a device of Satan!

VI:

John Says:

1 John 1:8

8*If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Deceiver is what devil means. We become Devils to ourselves when we count ourselves sinless. And we become a Satan (Adversary) to God when we shun anyone as we are all a sinner that is only counted sinless by His perfect sacrifice.

We are frustrating Jesus Grace. Some would argue that this is the unpardonable sin. How plain is YOU WITHOUT SIN, CAST THE FIRST Stone? How much can "Judge not lest Ye be Judged" be twisted.

We are all equally in need for God's redemption. To say, so and so is more sinful than I, is to be as the Pharasee that said, "thank God I am not like them. The sinner (tax collector) beat their chest and pleaded mercy because of how sinful they were. Who did Jesus justify, and who did He rebuke in the parable?

VII:
I am not homosexual, but I have homosexual friends. They are indeed that way. They are disgusted by sexuality with the opposite sex as I am with the same sex. They can't pray the homo away. Some do, but others can't. Why else would God leave them struggling then to humiliate them to their continual need of Him and to test the BoC's measure of Pride?

VIII.
By focusing on one kind of Sin the church has avoided the dirty topic of spiritual, Temple prostitution. Only Jesus is our authority. His words and teachings are sovereign in scripture. Yet doctrines of extra biblical men supersede Jesus in many Brick and mortar establishments. This is spiritual idolatry and spiritual homosexuality as members of the bride and body are married to one another's teachings, instead of Jesus' perfect teachings.

IX:
To judge any that Christ died for (That's All), is to Judge the ONE that died for them. Jesus (YHWH) was accused before the Father (YHWH) of every sin ever committed and to be committed. Jesus was exonerated as He was Sinless and not responsible for our sins. He only did that for each of us out of Love. When we judge a human being spiritually, we are judging God!

X.
The very fact that Homosexuality is in Leviticus should be a tip to any follower of Jesus that understands that Jesus tied up the strong man and emptied Sheol by fulfilling the law for us, that our transgressions would no longer condemn us!

Good is good and evil is evil. God is Good, and we are evil. We are now good by Love alone (Believing in God's sacrifice In our sinful place). When we call anyone evil by precepts of Moses, we are calling God evil!

Wake up Church. The devil is shriveling up our God given Seal of unconditional LOVE!

Galatians 3Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

Justification through Faith

3*You foolish Galatians! Who has hypnotized you,[a] before whose eyes Jesus Christ was vividly portrayed as crucified? 2*I only want to learn this from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law or by hearing with faith?[c] 3*Are you so foolish? After beginning with the Spirit, are you now going to be made complete by the flesh?[d]4*Did you suffer so much for nothing—if in fact it was for nothing? 5*So then, does God supply you with the Spirit and work miracles among you by the works of the law or by hearing with faith?[e]
6*Just as Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him for righteousness,[f] 7*then understand that those who have faith are Abraham’s sons. 8*Now the Scripture saw in advance that God would justify the Gentiles by faith and told the good news ahead of time to Abraham, saying, All the nations will be blessed through you.[g] 9*So those who have faith are blessed with Abraham, who had faith.[h]

Law and Promise

10*For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse, because it is written: Everyone who does not continue doing everything written in the book of the law is cursed. 11*Now it is clear that no one is justified before God by the law, because the righteous will live by faith.[j] 12*But the law is not based on faith; instead, the one who does these things will live by them.[k] 13*Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, because it is written: Everyone who is hung on a tree is cursed.[l] 14*The purpose was that the blessing of Abraham would come to the Gentiles by Christ Jesus, so that we could receive the promised Spirit through faith.
15*Brothers, I’m using a human illustration.[m] No one sets aside or makes additions to even a human covenant[n] that has been ratified. 16*Now the promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. He does not say “and to seeds,” as though referring to many, but referring to one, and to your seed,[o] who is Christ. 17*And I say this: The law, which came 430 years later, does not revoke a covenant that was previously ratified by God[p] and cancel the promise. 18*For if the inheritance is from the law, it is no longer from the promise; but God granted it to Abraham through the promise.

The Purpose of the Law

19*Why then was the law given? It was added because of transgressions until the Seed to whom the promise was made would come. The law was put into effect through angels by means of a mediator. 20*Now a mediator is not for just one person, but God is one.21*Is the law therefore contrary to God’s promises? Absolutely not! For if a law had been given that was able to give life, then righteousness would certainly be by the law. 22*But the Scripture has imprisoned everything under sin’s power,[q] so that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe. 23*Before this faith came, we were confined under the law, imprisoned until the coming faith was revealed. 24*The law, then, was our guardian[r] until Christ, so that we could be justified by faith. 25*But since that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian, 26*for you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.

Sons and Heirs

27*For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ like a garment. 28*There is no Jew or Greek, slave or free, male or female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29*And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, heirs according to the promise.

Romans 4

4*Now to the one who works, pay is not considered as a gift, but as something owed. 5*But to the one who does not work, but believes on Him who declares the ungodly to be righteous,[e] his faith is credited for righteousness.

Matthew 7

Do not judge, so that you won’t be judged. 2 For with the judgment you use,[a] you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. 3 Why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye but don’t notice the log in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ and look, there’s a log in your eye? 5 Hypocrite! First take the log out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye. 6 Don’t give what is holy to dogs or toss your pearls before pigs, or they will trample them with their feet, turn, and tear you to pieces.

Galatians 2:21King James Version (KJV)
21*I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.