Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Is it okay for minors to get 'married' if they have parental consent aCW?

Yes or no?

I can only imagine how terribly uncomfortable this 4 part thread on the recriminalization of homosexuality has made you feel Art. You're so desperate that you'll grasp at anything in attempt to blow a smokescreen over the truth.

Disease, violence, death, redefining invaluable institutions, child indoctrination and physical molestation, I've pretty much discussed every thing, and none of it can be refuted.

Please, take my advice and ask Jesus Christ to be your Lord and Savior on this most historic day in the history of mankind: Easter Sunday. I hate to see a fellow human being in the moral anguish that you're currently in.

Arthur Brain

Liberals say what is popular, and nothing more. They feed on the approval of their liberal associates and don't really care about considering anything in depth.

That's why these discussions get old- just a bunch of people who think they are the moral masters of the universe and everyone before them were either unfortunate or oppressive.

Ask Arthur here anything and tell me if you ever find anything he says interesting or original.

Cool story.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I can only imagine how terribly uncomfortable this 4 part thread on the recriminalization of homosexuality has made you feel Art. You're so desperate that you'll grasp at anything in attempt to blow a smokescreen over the truth.

Disease, violence, death, redefining invaluable institutions, child indoctrination and physical molestation, I've pretty much discussed every thing, and none of it can be refuted.

Please, take my advice and ask Jesus Christ to be your Lord and Savior on this most historic day in the history of mankind: Easter Sunday. I hate to see a fellow human being in the moral anguish that you're currently in.

Does that spell yes or no?

Arthur Brain

Is it okay for minors to get married if they have parental consent aCW?

Yes or no?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Like everyone that has entered this thread in the past 4 years that has attempted to defend homosexuality, you're angry at God.

Make peace with Him and you'll forever be at peace with yourself.

This isn't about me, aCW. It's about how you trashed the Constitution and ignored the sexual orientation of the majority of aggressors who commit sexual crimes against children.

Arthur Brain

What's wrong with it? Why don't you stop casting bait and explain your side, instead of serving your inquisitorial nonsense?

Oh, just the fact that it was a bunch of lame meme filled crap is all. My side? Child rape is always wrong including abusing 15 year old girls under the guise of 'marriage'. 'Inquisitorial'? What, asking a question?

Okaaay then.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
All the time. :)

Unlike you who repeats the same phrases over and over again, probably while watching yourself enunciate them in a mirror.

..Cool story :)

I'm sure you think dry toast bursts with flavor too.

There's nothing interesting about hearing the same old thing you hear from other people and yourself all the time.
But, you aren't the most honest type either so I guess I sort of expected such a lame reply from you.

No, I am not done editing yet.

Now I am :thumb:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
..Cool story :)

I'm sure you think dry toast bursts with flavor too.

There's nothing interesting about hearing the same old thing you hear from other people and yourself all the time.
But, you aren't the most honest type either so I guess I sort of expected such a lame reply from you.

Are you finished editing yet?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Oh, just the fact that it was a bunch of lame meme filled crap is all. My side? Child rape is always wrong including abusing 15 year old girls under the guise of 'marriage'. 'Inquisitorial'? What, asking a question?

Okaaay then.

How difficult is it to say that 15 is too young to be married, even with parental consent? And 15 is too young for old men to be advising young men to seek them out?

Arthur Brain

How difficult is it to say that 15 is too young to be married, even with parental consent? And 15 is too young for old men to be advising young men to seek them out?

It shouldn't be difficult at all for anyone. You and I can categorically say it and yet the lengths aCW will go to to avoid a direct response tells its own story in itself.

Not a cool story though. (Sorry Crucible)

Arthur Brain

What was funny was watching him edit out

"GREEN AS SPRING LEAVES," and changing it to

"It's always sheepy and elementary with them."

:liberals:

Hmm, I think the green leaves bit was slightly punchier really, he should have gone with it.

Though by 'gone with it' I mean really gone with it...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

Why is 15 too young when all through history, people were considered adults at that age? A boy was a man, and inherited land, went to war, married, and everything else fairly young.

The liberals dilemma is having to basically fall back on 'changing times' to compensate their bias, rather than defend it from a actual, moral perspective.

Again, this is why arguing with liberals is pointless. There's no depth, just sheepy mentality.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Hmm, I think the green leaves bit was slightly punchier really, he should have gone with it.

Though by 'gone with it' I mean really gone with it...

:think:

I don't know. I think the all caps kind of ruined the subtlety, it would've had almost a poetic quality to it, otherwise...

Status
Not open for further replies.