Where Is Mother Teresa Now?

God's Truth

Your beliefs are from hell itself.

You believe Christ did not die, but that only His body did.

You say Jesus was born God in a human body, thus denying the work of the Holy spirit in raising up a man in Gods image through the ministry of the Word.

Actually I do not care what you believe, as you have not the Spirit of Christ, but instead a lying spirit from below.

2Ki 13:21 And it came to pass, as they were burying a man, that, behold, they spied a band of men; and they cast the man into the sepulchre of Elisha: and when the man was let down, and touched the bones of Elisha, he revived, and stood up on his feet.

You so judged yourself as having beliefs from Hell.

God's Truth

Lazy does not believe that Jesus was God, but that Jesus was a man who became God.

No man can become God.

God the Almighty can do anything He wants and He became Man.

Lazy also does not believe in the life of our spirit.

Lazy is a mixture of many false doctrines from many false demonations.

God's Truth

Lazy says that our spirits and Jesus' Spirit stay in our dead bones.

He/she misunderstands the scripture about Elisha's dead body.

Lazy would rather give up the truth to protect his/her false doctrines.

God's Truth

Jesus raised himself.

John 10:18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."

John 2:19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days."

Jesus and God are the same. That is why some scripture says God raised Jesus, and other scriptures say Jesus raised himself

The Holy Spirit raised Jesus.

Romans 8:11 And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives in you.

1 Peter 3:18 For Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive by the Spirit,

(Jesus was made alive by the Spirit, because the Holy Spirit is his Spirit.)

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
1 Peter 3:18 Because The Messiah also died once for the sake of our sins, The Righteous One in the place of sinners, to bring you to God, and he died in body and lived in his Spirit.

Zeke

What do you think the letter kills means? Do you think the written Word of God is the letter that kills?

The literal historic version is the spiritual killer Galatians 4:24, Thinking David and Solomon were actual people that lived is the observational deception that keeps the observation game alive and not so well, Luke 17:20-21.

Arthur Brain

-
Teresa's darkness, her interior suffering, her lack of sensible consolation, her spiritual dryness, an apparent absence of God from her life, and, at the same time, a painful longing for His companionship, was virtually perpetual, lasting five decades, from 1947 clear up to the very hour of her death in 1997.

At the urging of Henry D'Souza, the Archbishop of Calcutta (a.k.a. Kolkata), Teresa finally agreed to an exorcism in the final weeks of her life-- performed by Father Rosario Stroscio --if perchance demons were clouding her mind.

Demons clouding Teresa of Calcutta's mind!? That is certainly not a very appealing testimonial to her religion's value as a source of light and consolation of God's sensible presence.

Father Stroscio, 79, said Mother Teresa appeared dazed and behaving strangely at the time of the exorcism. I also know from another source that Teresa was nervous about God in her last moments. Ironically, though she was never really confident a God exists, she feared that if one did exist, it wouldn't like her, and might be quite disposed to condemn her. Compare Teresa's end-of-life experience with a solid missionary: the apostle Paul.

2Tim 4:6-8 . . I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

Paul's mind certainly wasn't clouded, nor was he dazed and behaving strangely, nor was he in doubt about the existence of God, nor was he nervous that if a God did exist, it might not like him; and possibly quite disposed to condemn him. No, none of that because that is just simply not the way New Testament Christianity works.

Php 4:6-9 . .Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which is beyond the intellect, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-- if anything is excellent or praiseworthy --think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me-- put it into practice; and the God of peace will be with you.

Why did Teresa suffer with darkness, interior suffering, lack of sensible consolation, spiritual dryness, an apparent absence of God from her life, fear of the unknown, and, at the same time, a painful longing for God? Why wasn't the peace of God, and the God of peace, with the most pious nun the twentieth century ever produced? Duh. Because she failed to put into practice whatever it was that the Christians at Philippi learned, received, and heard from Paul. Anybody who knows the Bible can see that.

/

Perhaps she suffered with that because the suffering she saw and tried to alleviate weighed heavily on her. But hey, you keep on with the heartless and pompous condemnation of someone you didn't even remotely know.

:thumb:

God's Truth

The literal historic version is the spiritual killer Galatians 4:24, Thinking David and Solomon were actual people that lived is the observational deception that keeps the observation game alive and not so well, Luke 17:20-21.

Could you explain more? I do not see how you get any of what you said.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Lazy does not believe that Jesus was God, but that Jesus was a man who became God.

No man can become God.

God raised up Jesus to be God over the Fathers creation.--

Heb 1:4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
Heb 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?
Heb 1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.
Heb 1:7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.
Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Heb 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Heb 2:7 Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:
Heb 2:8 Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.
Heb 2:9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

What do you not understand about the word, MADE.

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

God the Almighty can do anything He wants and He became Man.

No.

Jesus was made in the image of God by Gods Word.

Lazy also does not believe in the life of our spirit.

Don't be so stupid.

Lazy is a mixture of many false doctrines from many false demonations.

How would you know?

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If Jesus' Spirit was in his dead bones, how did he go to Hell to preach to the spirits there?

Jesus was dead for 3 days.

You follow the teachings of men.

Read it again.

1Pe 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
1Pe 3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;
1Pe 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah,
while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

So when did Christ preach to the spirits in prison?

In the days of Noah.

also--

1Co 10:4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

1Co 10:9 Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.
1Co 10:10 Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.
1Co 10:11 Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

But you would not understand that.

LA

God's Truth

God raised up Jesus to be God over the Fathers creation.--

The creation was MADE through Jesus.

Colossians 1:15, and many more.

Jesus CAME from heaven:

If Jesus were a man who became God, then how is it that Jesus CAME FROM HEAVEN?

No one has ascended into heaven except the one who descended from heaven--the Son of Man. See John 3:13.

God sent his Son into the world. John 3:17.

Jesus came from the Father. See John 1:14.

Jesus came down from heaven. See John 6:38. For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me.

John 3:13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven--the Son of Man.

John 6:62
Then what if you see the Son of Man ascend to where he was before!

John 17:5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

John 17:24 "Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.

What do you not understand about the word, MADE.

What don't you understand about Jesus have the SAME glory with the Father before the beginning of the creation?

John 17:5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

No.

Jesus was made in the image of God by Gods Word.

Jesus was always God's image, even in heaven before coming to earth.

Don't be so stupid.

It is what you are, for with the measure you use it is measured to you.

Matthew 7:2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

How would you know?

LA

I know.

God's Truth

Jesus was dead for 3 days.

Spirits do not die, especially not the Spirit of Christ.

You follow the teachings of men.

That is what you do. You have different beliefs from many demonations.

Read it again.

I know what it says and it is not what you say.

1Pe 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

Did you read that? Can you see and hear?

Jesus was put to death in the flesh---not in the Spirit.

Quickened in the Spirit means alive in the Spirit.

1Pe 3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

Did you read that? WHERE ALSO HE WENT...

After he died in the flesh he went to the spirits in prison.

1Pe 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah,
while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

That scripture is about Jesus dying for even those who died long ago in the times of Noah.

Jesus died for everybody and that scripture proves it.

So when did Christ preach to the spirits in prison?

In the days of Noah.

You can't see your error because you do not humble yourself. You would rather hang onto that which tickled your ears, and that is the doctrines from another demonation.

also--

1Co 10:4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

1Co 10:9 Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.
1Co 10:10 Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.
1Co 10:11 Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

But you would not understand that.

LA

Those scriptures prove the Jesus is God and existed even in the times of the Exodus to the desert.

Christ being the Rock proves that Jesus is God

God is called the Rock.

Psalm 31:2
Turn your ear to me, come quickly to my rescue; be my rock of refuge, a strong fortress to save me.

Psalm 31:3
Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me.

Psalm 42:9
I say to God my Rock, "Why have you forgotten me? Why must I go about mourning, oppressed by the enemy?

God is called the Rock, and Jesus is God the Rock.

God's Truth

Lazy is angry going against me calling me stupid and calling me evil, all because he/she has been exposed for the false doctrines he/she believes in. Like saying spirits are with our bones when we die, even Jesus' Spirit. Can you image that creepy lie? It is nowhere in the Bible.

Lazy says that Jesus was a man who became God. He also believes in now a days tongue speaking and prophecies.

Last edited: