Where Is Mother Teresa Now?

God's Truth

The unsaved do not care if God loves them or not.

What you are suggesting is that Teresa spoke to God about it and God never answered her.

LA

Jesus reveals himself to those who obey him.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

God's Truth

If Teresa didn't hear the True Gospel and respond in faith in Christ as her Savior, then, she's in Hades (a place of torment) awaiting the judgment of God. Where she will be judged by her WORKS and be cast into "The Lake of Fire" for eternity.

You do not know for sure where she is now.

After she died she was judged. When she died did she call out to Jesus? Was she able to humble herself to the Lord and give up her false beliefs? Are you able to do that?

God's Truth

Yes Freelight. I have indeed given enough time to consider and reconsider resurrection and reincarnation and, have come to the conclusion that both are from pagan mythologies. No wonder the Tanach denies both with the fact that, once dead, no one will ever return from the grave. Evidences? II Samuel 12:23; Isaiah 26:14; Job 7:9; Psalm 49:12:20; etc, etc.

Scriptures from the Old Testament about the resurrection.

Daniel 12:2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

Isaiah 26:19
But your dead will live, LORD; their bodies will rise-- let those who dwell in the dust wake up and shout for joy-- your dew is like the dew of the morning; the earth will give birth to her dead.

Isaiah 25:8
he will swallow up death forever. The Sovereign LORD will wipe away the tears from all faces; he will remove his people's disgrace from all the earth. The LORD has spoken.

Job 19:26 And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God;

God's Truth

Her spirit returned to God who gave it and her body lies in a tomb in India.

There is a sick and macabre practice of the Catholics that you touched upon...is Theresa's body in a tomb?

Unlike true Christians, the Catholic's pope calls one a Saint, and part of that job of the pope is to have the body of the possible Saint exhumed. The Catholics misunderstand the scriptures about Jesus' body not seeing decay and they think if their loved one is not decayed, then it is a sign of Sainthood. HOWEVER, after seeing the decay, they lie to themselves and others.

Why hasn't the infallible Catholic church EXHUMED Theresa? Think about it...the Catholic's exhume their dead Saints, pray to their dead bodies, and even pray for a healing from those dead bodies. Why not in Theresa's case?

God's Truth

Does not exhuming Theresa's decaying body give a sign that the Catholic's are coming closer to obeying God? NO. It means the Catholics are being exhumed/exposed for their evil and they are trying harder to become more deceitful.

God's Truth

-
Towards the end of her life, Teresa began to worry that if there be God, he might not like her, and might actually be quite inclined to condemn her. What's wrong with that picture? Well; I'll tell you what's wrong.

According to the Holy Bible-- which Roman Catholicism holds in very high regard --God has a supernatural way of assuring His own that He does in fact exist and that they are not abandoned.

John 14:16-18 . . I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Counselor to be with you forever-- the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for He lives with you and will be in you. I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.

Rom 8:16 . .The Spirit itself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God,

The Greek word for "bears witness" means to corroborate; which Webster's defines as: to support with evidence.

It's possible to short circuit the corroboration process.

1Ths 5:19 . . Do not quench the Spirit.

How does one quench the Spirit? Well . . the better question is: How did the most dedicated Catholic nun the twentieth century ever produced manage to quench Him? If the most pious role model in the modern Catholic world could quench God's Spirit for virtually five decades, then where does that leave John Q and Jane Doe pew warmer?

2Cor 13:5 . . Examine yourselves to see whether you are living in faith. Test yourselves. Do you not realize that Jesus Christ is in you? --unless, of course, you fail the test.

The Catholic denomination quenches the Spirit of God so far from people they have to force their way to God, and that includes going against the Catholic denomination.

God's Truth

~*~*~

Only 'God' knows where Mother Teresa is, and she will carry on by the laws of the universe which govern the soul's condition and destiny. All are judged according to their works and these are mediated by the law of karma (sowing and reaping). Yet all things are ultimately resolved/absolved by 'God', who is infinite love.

Now as far as her trials, doubts, dark nights of the soul, despairing times, many saints have gone thru this for don't saints to some measure share in the sufferings of Christ?, and even take on the suffering of others to a degree? Her tireless work and ministry for the poor and suffering is amazing and her charity and sisterhood continues to this day, helping those in dire need, who are mostly rejected by the rest of the world. She was plunged into the depths of human suffering and served as God's hand's and voice to those in the most abject conditions. Apparently she walked the walk, going all the way for Jesus, even if she went thru a 'dark night of the soul' (for however many years), she was still faithful to her calling.

Media misrepresents 'spiritual desert' of Blessed Theresa of Calcutta

Mother Teresa’s Crisis of Faith (Time Magazine, David Van Biema, Aug. 23, 2007)

I think Teresa's words here tell all -

The Catholics take people further from Christ.

Theresa is an example of that.

God's Truth

Where Is Mother Teresa Now?

She is where God's Will determined her to be:

Dan. 4:35
And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

~~~~~

The following are scriptures that show a loving God, and that God calls and some do not answer. They resist God.

But concerning Israel he says, “All day long I have held out my hands to a disobedient and obstinate people.” Romans 10:21.

God held his hands out. The people were obstinate to God holding his hands out.

Isaiah 65:2 All day long I have held out my hands to an obstinate people, who walk in ways not good, pursuing their own imaginations–

Does it make sense that God would hold out His hands to people if He made it impossible for them to come to Him? Calvinism is insanity. Pagans CHOOSE to do that in which they do.

1 Peter 4:3 For you have spent enough time in the past doing what pagans choose to do–living in debauchery, lust, drunkenness, orgies, carousing and detestable idolatry.

God held out His hands to disobedient and obstinate people. They rejected God. It is their sin, their sin of rejecting God. They rejected God on their own and will be judged and punished for that. When God judges them and punishes them, it will be the sin of rejecting God. If God made them without the capability to believe, then they would be innocent.

Calvinists say that God created all people with the inability to choose Him, yet in these next scriptures, it shows that God wants the wicked to turn from their ways. Why would God plead with them to turn from their ways if they cannot choose to?

“But as for you who forsake the LORD and forget my holy mountain, who spread a table for Fortune and fill bowls of mixed wine for Destiny, I will destine you for the sword, and you will all bend down for the slaughter; for I called but you did not answer, I spoke but you did not listen. You did evil in my sight and chose what displeases me.”

Isaiah 65:11-12. Here God says about being forsaken and His holy mountain being forgot. Also, this passage tells us that God called the people, and the people did not answer; He spoke but the people did not listen.

Ezekiel 18:23 Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Sovereign LORD. Rather, am I not pleased when they turn from their ways and live?

Ezekiel 18:32 For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign LORD. Repent and live!

Ezekiel 33:11 Say to them, ‘As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! Why will you die, O house of Israel?’

John 3:17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

Romans 11:14 in the hope that I may somehow arouse my own people to envy and save some of them.

How could Paul ever think that he could save some by arousing them to envy if God saves us by the Holy Spirit enabling us to believe?

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
If Teresa didn't hear the True Gospel and respond in faith in Christ as her Savior, then, she's in Hades (a place of torment) awaiting the judgment of God. Where she will be judged by her WORKS and be cast into "The Lake of Fire" for eternity.

Garbage.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You say the spirit stays with the bones...NOWHERE anywhere do the scriptures say that. What is strange though is how closely what you said aligns with the Catholics. The Catholics dig up their dead. They dig up their dead 'Saints'; the bones of their dead Saint's bones. Why do they do that? They do that because they believe there is magic in those dead people, those decaying and those decayed. Your beliefs are not far off from theirs.

Your beliefs are from hell itself.

You believe Christ did not die, but that only His body did.

You say Jesus was born God in a human body, thus denying the work of the Holy spirit in raising up a man in Gods image through the ministry of the Word.

Actually I do not care what you believe, as you have not the Spirit of Christ, but instead a lying spirit from below.

2Ki 13:21 And it came to pass, as they were burying a man, that, behold, they spied a band of men; and they cast the man into the sepulchre of Elisha: and when the man was let down, and touched the bones of Elisha, he revived, and stood up on his feet.