Where Is Mother Teresa Now?

WeberHome

Re: Where Is Mother Teresa Now?

-
Teresa was uncommonly perceptive. She was somehow aware that the place in her soul for God was blank, that there was no God in her; and that He was not there. I dare say most Christians don't know, nor do they care to know: preferring instead to leave it up in the air and wait to find out later on down the road at the great white throne event depicted at Rev 20:11-15. But it is God's wishes that each individual Christian take the initiative to certify the presence of Christ in their souls now instead of waiting till later.

†. 2Cor 13:5 . . Examine yourselves to see whether you are living in faith. Test yourselves. Do you not realize that Jesus Christ is in you? --unless, of course, you fail the test.

/

God's Truth

Heb 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Eze 18:4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.
Eze 18:5 But if a man be just, and do that which is lawful and right,
Eze 18:6 And hath not eaten upon the mountains, neither hath lifted up his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel, neither hath defiled his neighbour's wife, neither hath come near to a menstruous woman,
Eze 18:7 And hath not oppressed any, but hath restored to the debtor his pledge, hath spoiled none by violence, hath given his bread to the hungry, and hath covered the naked with a garment;
Eze 18:8 He that hath not given forth upon usury, neither hath taken any increase, that hath withdrawn his hand from iniquity, hath executed true judgment between man and man,
Eze 18:9 Hath walked in my statutes, and hath kept my judgments, to deal truly; he is just, he shall surely live, saith the Lord GOD.

What is your point? Are you agreeing with me or do you think you have proven me wrong in some way?

WeberHome

Re: Where Is Mother Teresa Now?

-
An "expert witness" can be defined as: A witness, who by virtue of education, training, skill, or experience, is believed to have knowledge in a particular subject beyond that of the average person, sufficient that others may officially (and legally) rely upon the witness's specialized (scientific, technical or other) opinion about an evidence or fact issue within the scope of their expertise, referred to as the expert opinion, as an assistance to the fact-finder.

According to God's testimony-- as an expert witness in all matters pertaining to Christianity --people lacking eternal life are lacking it because they lack God's son; in other words: they are quite christless; and His testimony applies to Christians as well as non Christians.

1John 5:11-12 . . This is what God has testified: He has given us eternal life, and this life is in His son. So whoever has God's son has this life; and whosoever does not have this life, does not have His son.

How many christless Christians am I talking about? Well, for starters: as of 2014 there were approximately 1.226 billion Roman Catholics worldwide who were taught that nobody, not even the Pope, obtains eternal life until they pass on. Well, if 1John 5:11-12 is true-- viz: if God knows what He's talking about --then all 1.226 billion of those Catholics in 2014 were christless. And that was a very serious situation.

Rom 8:9 . . Whoever does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to Christ.

This means that every time a Catholic in 2014 said: "the Lord is my shepherd" they were saying something about themselves that wasn't true.

/