ECT WHERE DO PENTECOSTALS GO WHEN THEY DIE ?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And he who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this? No you don't.

Your view is that it is impossible to be absent from the body. Because in the resurrection a new body is provided. And so Paul is talking about being with the Lord when absent from the body.
This is something you do not believe is possible. Why? Humanistic thinking. The human mind can't accept it, so it rejects it. Humanism.

There is no time in eternity. And so when people enter into eternity, all is already fulfilled. This is why Moses and Elijah appeared with Jesus. They are already in eternity.

Not scriptural.

Spiritual bodies.

Not according to scripture.

You are denying scripture, and faith in the spiritual.

Now lets look at more examples....

2 Corinthians 12:3 And I know such a man——whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows——

Paul isn't sure if he was caught up into heaven in his body or out of his body. You do not believe the latter is possible, unlike Paul.

1Thes 5:9-10
For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.

How is it possible to live with Christ while the physical body is asleep?
That would be impossible, unless we are present with the Lord while absent from the body. You don't even believe this i possible.

Mark 12:26-27
But concerning the dead, that they rise, have you not read in the book of Moses, in the burning bush passage, how God spoke to him, saying, ‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’? "He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living. You are therefore greatly mistaken."

If God is not the God of the dead, Abraham Isaac and Jacob are not dead. They are in heaven.

Ephesians 2:19 Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God

Notice that we are currently fellow citizens in the household of God. Not, will be. If we are there already, it must be our spirits that dwell there.

John 3:13 "No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven.

How can Jesus be on earth and in heaven at the same time?
He was physically on earth, but his spirit was in heaven.

Eph 2:4-7
But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.

Notice that we have (past tense) been raised up and made to sit with Christ in heavenly places. I am currently sitting with Christ in heaven.
You don't believe it, I do.

Why don't you believe it?

Because your human earthly mind doesn't understand it, and so rejects it.

If you are seated with Christ in the Heavenlies then it is because The Holy Spirit has been sent to dwell with you.

Not that anything of you has gone to Heaven.

The same was so with Jesus.

LA

Word based mystic

Have you guys discussed 1 samuel 28:14
He said to her, "What is his form?" And she said, "An old man is coming up, and he is wrapped with a robe." And Saul knew that it was Samuel, and he bowed with his face to the ground and did homage. 15Then Samuel said to Saul, "Why have you disturbed me by bringing me up?" And Saul answered, "I am greatly distressed; for the Philistines are waging war against me, and God has departed from me and no longer answers me, either through prophets or by dreams; therefore I have called you, that you may make known to me what I should do."…

Lazy afternoon
I don't believe the witch had the ability to resurrect samuels physical body

But this does prove that samuel had lucidity and awareness even though in a state of sleep or whatever.

andyc

If you are seated with Christ in the Heavenlies then it is because The Holy Spirit has been sent to dwell with you.

Not that anything of you has gone to Heaven.

The same was so with Jesus.

LA

No. Jesus said, "the Son of MAN who is (present tense) in heaven."
It's your human mind that is blocking this out. There is no possible way for a spirit to cease to exist. It is eternal. This is why it is possible to possess eternal life now.

John 5:24 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life

Has (past tense) passed from spiritual death (judgement) to everlasting life. A life that cannot cease.
He who lives and and believes in me shall NEVER DIE.

OCTOBER23

YOU CAN ALL GO TO HELL WHEN YOU DIE BECAUSE IT IS ONLY 6 FEET UNDER.

PEOPLE USED TO KEEP THEIR POTATOES IN HELL.

oatmeal

Hi , and running away is a good tactic for you as you will neve r explain 1 Cor 14:5 or 1Cor 13:8-13 :rotfl::rotfl:

You are a not knowledgeable and are just a CALLOW person and you are the one having a problem with the bible !!:bang::bang:

I can MENTOR you , so ask me a question anytime !!

dan p

Your insults are not becoming of a believer.

You should learn Romans 12:10,14,19-21,14:19, I Corinthians 14:3-4,12,26

You have the potential of Christ in you, Colossians 1:27

when you learn how to use it, your life will blossom and bear the fruit of the spirit. Galatians 5:22-23

oatmeal

Have you guys discussed 1 samuel 28:14
He said to her, "What is his form?" And she said, "An old man is coming up, and he is wrapped with a robe." And Saul knew that it was Samuel, and he bowed with his face to the ground and did homage. 15Then Samuel said to Saul, "Why have you disturbed me by bringing me up?" And Saul answered, "I am greatly distressed; for the Philistines are waging war against me, and God has departed from me and no longer answers me, either through prophets or by dreams; therefore I have called you, that you may make known to me what I should do."…

Lazy afternoon
I don't believe the witch had the ability to resurrect samuels physical body

But this does prove that samuel had lucidity and awareness even though in a state of sleep or whatever.

Neither Saul nor the witch of Endor were walking with God.

The apparition of Samuel was simply an apparition produced by familiar (devil) spirits

Samuel is dead, not alive.

Psalm 6:5 etc.

Last edited:

DAN P

Your insults are not becoming of a believer.

You should learn Romans 12:10,14,19-21,14:19, I Corinthians 14:3-4,12,26

You have the potential of Christ in you, Colossians 1:27

when you learn how to use it, your life will blossom and bear the fruit of the spirit. Galatians 5:22-23

Hi and you are INSULTING the Holy Spirit , who sent Paul with the message of Grace that you are tramping on !!

I like using verb tense to prove Paul's position and you use nothing as proof , get a GRIP AND PREACH what says to preach the Dispensation of the MYSTERY in Eph 3:9 !!

So , explain the MYSTERY in Col 1:27 , which you can not do , can you ?

dan p

oatmeal

Hi and you are INSULTING the Holy Spirit , who sent Paul with the message of Grace that you are tramping on !!

I like using verb tense to prove Paul's position and you use nothing as proof , get a GRIP AND PREACH what says to preach the Dispensation of the MYSTERY in Eph 3:9 !!

So , explain the MYSTERY in Col 1:27 , which you can not do , can you ?

dan p

So since I Corinthians 14:5 is a commandment of the Lord, why don't you do it?

Ephesians 4:31 Get a grip?

You need to put away anger from you. It is so obvious.

Do the little things faithfully. Then you'll understand Colossians 1:27

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hi to all and just where do Pentecostals go when they DIE ?

Do they go to Heaven ?

Do they go to HELL ?

Yes they Do !!

Do they go to Abrahams Bosom ?

But HELL and Abrahams Bosom are the same place !!

Where are they ??:chuckle::chuckle:

dan p

maybe i've asked you before dan, and i missed the reply, but what is your basis for excluding "pentecostals" or disdain for them ? you seem to tout Paul, as i do, and i'm trying to see a split. ?

DAN P

maybe i've asked you before dan, and i missed the reply, but what is your basis for excluding "pentecostals" or disdain for them ? you seem to tout Paul, as i do, and i'm trying to see a split. ?

Hi , and it is easy for me as I believe what Paul has wrItten .

There are NO Pentecostals today and are IMPOSTERS trying to bring back and will never succeed and doing FAKE tongues , which GLOSSA really means LANGUAGES real Languages and the have been caught doing FAKE miracles .

Acts 2:17 is in the FUTURE TENSE and He will pour His Spirit on ALL FLESH which many say it means even animals , ALL FLESH and read Isa 11:6-9 and Isa 65:25 and especially Ezek 34:25 !!

I do not hate Pentecostals , but there knowledge of scripture is NIL !

Did anyone see this happen at PENTECOST ??

DAN P

Last edited:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
what is soul sleep? Sheol?

Jesus said, "Lazarus is dead."

These things said he and after that he saith unto them, "Our friend Lazarus sleepeth, but I go that I may awake him out of sleep."

Then said his disciples, "Lord, if he sleep he shall do well."

Howbeit Jesus spake of his death, but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep.

Then said Jesus unto them plainly, "Lazarus is dead." (John 11:11-14)

DAN P

what is soul sleep? Sheol?

Hi , and Souls Sleep , that when a persom dies , his body and Soul lie in the GRAVE , together , and most Hyper-dispensationalist , hold to this view !

I guess Lazarus did not know this as his Soul was in the Bowels of the earth where Jesus went when He died or the Souls under the Alter of those killed during the Great Tribulation , in the book of the Revelation !!

dan p

Simon Baker

BANNED
Banned
Hi , and Souls Sleep , that when a persom dies , his body and Soul lie in the GRAVE , together , and most Hyper-dispensationalist , hold to this view !

I guess Lazarus did not know this as his Soul was in the Bowels of the earth where Jesus went when He died or the Souls under the Alter of those killed during the Great Tribulation , in the book of the Revelation !!

dan p

Calm Down - Hyper-Dispensationalists ? OK. YOU Act Like YOU Were There. That Connection Has NO Biblical Documentation

Simon Baker

BANNED
Banned
Jesus said, "Lazarus is dead."

These things said he and after that he saith unto them, "Our friend Lazarus sleepeth, but I go that I may awake him out of sleep."

Then said his disciples, "Lord, if he sleep he shall do well."

Howbeit Jesus spake of his death, but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep.

Then said Jesus unto them plainly, "Lazarus is dead." (John 11:11-14)

I Find, Many People Cannot Make The Distinction Between What Is Literal And What Is a Deeper Meaning. This Miracle Has Nothing To Do With Dispensationalism, Specifically

DAN P

Calm Down - Hyper-Dispensationalists ? OK. YOU Act Like YOU Were There. That Connection Has NO Biblical Documentation

Hi and I am calm as I am there :chuckle::chuckle: as I can rightly divide what has been written !!

Soul Sleep is distinctive of Hyper-dispensationalist , also called Acts 28 !

Are you Acts 28??

dan p

DAN P

They, like any dead person do not go anywhere, the dead are incapable of movement for they are dead.

Hi , and the DEAD are dead , so why is it called Abraham's Bosom and why did angels carry Lazarus to HELL in Luke 16:19-31 !!

Most say that it is a Metaphor or a Parable or not in the bible , for Lazarus is dead !!

If Lazarus is dead , why is he speaking ??:chuckle::chuckle:

dan p