ECT WHERE DO PENTECOSTALS GO WHEN THEY DIE ?

DAN P

They, like any dead person do not go anywhere, the dead are incapable of movement for they are dead.

Hi and the body is in the Grave , so where is there SOUL ??:rotfl::rotfl:

If all have a Soul , where does it go upon death

Rev 6:9 , are they alive ??
DAN P

Ardima

Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 1 Corinthians 15:51

That must still be a mystery for you. We shall not all sleep/go to the grave. Yes, the physical body that carries each of us about does, but there are those whose soul and spirit immediately go to be with the Lord... and they will still move as the wind. Hallelujah.

Then there are those who will go to the grave place and await the throne judgment that those who have suffered the first death will not have any fear of.

Context, context, context. Paul is talking about in the end. "We shall not all die" because there will be those who make it to the last trumpet and Jesus' return before death takes them. Paul always talked with the hope that Christ would come back before death took him.

DAN P

Context, context, context. Paul is talking about in the end. "We shall not all die" because there will be those who make it to the last trumpet and Jesus' return before death takes them. Paul always talked with the hope that Christ would come back before death took him.

Hi and if Paul's epistles were to be taken out of the Bible , ALL that would remain would be Israel !!

But , today the battle is Dispensationalism and Kingdom of Heaven and what the book of Acts is really saying and Pentecostalism is STRUCK in Acts 2 , with FAKE GLOSSA LANGAUAGES and Fake Miracles and their rewards will be NIL , at the BEMA .

Many have followed up on those HEALING at those meeting from articles I have read !!

If there are HEALERS today , why are they not at the HOSPITALS TODAY ??

DAN P

andyc

Hi and if Paul's epistles were to be taken out of the Bible , ALL that would remain would be Israel !!

But , today the battle is Dispensationalism and Kingdom of Heaven and what the book of Acts is really saying and Pentecostalism is STRUCK in Acts 2 , with FAKE GLOSSA LANGAUAGES and Fake Miracles and their rewards will be NIL , at the BEMA .

Many have followed up on those HEALING at those meeting from articles I have read !!

If there are HEALERS today , why are they not at the HOSPITALS TODAY ??

DAN P

Why did Jesus only heal one person at the sheep gate pool?
And why did he ask him if he wanted to get well?

Dumb question?

Or was it?

Some people are afraid to seek healing because hope deferred makes the heart sick. That's why some people would rather reject hope. Right Dan?

To believe against hope requires faith, and faith requires character.

DAN P

Dumb question?

Or was it?

Some people are afraid to seek healing because hope deferred makes the heart sick. That's why some people would rather reject hope. Right Dan?

Hi , and I have met , many who have hope , that there cancer will be healed , but there is non hope !!

So , BLAME it on the sick ones , and it is there fault , because you say they have no FAITH ??

You are sick , by blaming the sick !!:dizzy::dizzy:

dan p

Last edited:

andyc

Hi , and I nave met , many who have hope , that there cancer will be healed , but there is non hope !!

A real bringer of glad tidings, aren't ya? LOL

So , BLAME it on the sick ones , and it is there fault , because you say they have no FAITH ??

You are sick , by blaming the sick !!:dizzy::dizzy:

dan p

Aren't you the one saying there's no hope?

I blame people like you.

DAN P

A real bringer of glad tidings, aren't ya? LOL

Aren't you the one saying there's no hope?

I blame people like you.

Hi and the Dispensation of Grace is THE HOPE and only hope for today and all other preaching brings a CURSE , Gal 1:8 as Paul reveals that we all ;

#1 , Have eternal life

#2 , Indwelt by God

#3, We are part of His Body ''

#4 , Seated in the Heavenlies

#5 , Are a New Creation

#6 , Declared righteous by God

None of which you will find at Pentecost !

So , when did you change to being a Jew ?:rotfl::rotfl:

dan p

DAN P

Did Paul believe in soul sleep?

Hi , and only Acts 28 er believe that !!

At , one time a former Pastor , where I attended leaned toward Acts 28 !!

Believe me , that IF Paul had written a verse on soul sleep , they would have quoted it !!

dan p

Last edited:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Believe me , that IF Paul had written a verse on soul sleep , they would have quoted it !!

For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily eateth and drinketh damnation to himself not discerning the Lord's body. For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep. (1 Corinthians 11:29-30)​

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
1Co 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

1Th 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
(after He raised then from among the dead)

DAN P

Dumb question?

Or was it?

Hi and the reason that Jesus did not HEAL many in Israel is because of lack of faith and one that had faith was a Gentile , in Luke 7:9 !!

dan p

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hi , and Souls Sleep , that when a persom dies , his body and Soul lie in the GRAVE , together , and most Hyper-dispensationalist , hold to this view !

I guess Lazarus did not know this as his Soul was in the Bowels of the earth where Jesus went when He died or the Souls under the Alter of those killed during the Great Tribulation , in the book of the Revelation !!

dan p

great revival dan, what's your point ? - :patrol:

DAN P

For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily eateth and drinketh damnation to himself not discerning the Lord's body. For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep. (1 Corinthians 11:29-30)​

Hi and are you pointing to the word " SLEEP " and what does it mean ?

#1 , Death of the Body ?

#2 , Death of the Body and SOUL ?

#3 , Who's souls are under the Alter in Rev 6:9 ?

#4 , Where are there Bodies ??

#5 , Is Lasarus soul still in Abraham's Bosom ?

dan p

DAN P

1Co 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

1Th 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
(after He raised then from among the dead)

Hi and it is very dis-honest and very EXPEDIENT to use Paul when it suits you , is it not ?

You are a PREVARICATOR !!:BRAVO::BRAVO:

DAN P

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
#2 , Death of the Body and SOUL ?

Paul explained that humans are made up of three components.

And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. (1 Thessalonians 5:23)​

James explains, "For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also."

Upon death there may or may not be a body depending on what caused the separation of the body and spirit. The spirit returns to the Father, but what about the soul?

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and man became a living soul. (Genesis 2:7)​

Humans don't have a soul, they are a soul ... and the soul that sins shall die.