ECT WHERE DO PENTECOSTALS GO WHEN THEY DIE ?

DAN P

great revival dan, what's your point ? - :patrol:

Hi and my point is this , God's earthly people will inherit the earth !!

God's heavenly Body , the Universe is ours !

Remember Gen 1:1 , God made the Heavens and the Earth , and there it is !!

Jews went to Abraham's Bosom at death !!

We go to be with the Lord at death !!

We , the Body of Christ , are a New Man , a New Creation , Eph 2:15 !!

dan p

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi to all and just where do Pentecostals go when they DIE ?

Do they go to Heaven ?

Do they go to HELL ?

Yes they Do !!

Do they go to Abrahams Bosom ?

But HELL and Abrahams Bosom are the same place !!

Where are they ??:chuckle::chuckle:

dan p

Hi and back at you...

WHERE DO PENTECOSTALS GO WHEN THEY DIE ?

Their body, to the cemetery, or the mausoleum, or burial at sea (a watery grave), some maybe to a pauper's grave.

Their spirit, paradise awaiting the Judgement Seat of Christ (Bema Seat) if they were not really saved and were pretenders to the final judgement, "the Great White Throne" for whose name was not found in the "Book of Life"

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi , and I have met , many who have hope , that there cancer will be healed , but there is non hope !!

So , BLAME it on the sick ones , and it is there fault , because you say they have no FAITH ??

You are sick , by blaming the sick !!:dizzy::dizzy:

dan p
Our oldest son, Thomas who suffered 10 months with pancreatic cancer was healed -- he died at age 48 in August 2012 -- and now Thomas is comforted, no pain or suffering, made whole when he died and and in the twinkling of an eye was in the presence of the Lord. For Thomas his blessed hope became a reality, though by death, still very real.

I thank the Lord that for Thomas there was a healing from pancreatic cancer, maybe not what we wanted, but in God's plan He didn't let Thomas suffer one minute longer when it really got bad and he started developing blood clots in his lungs.

To any here at TOL who have lost a child, you have our deepest and sincerest sympathy, parents should not have to bury their children, unfortunately we do.

Our beautiful son Thomas.

DAN P

Hi and back at you...

WHERE DO PENTECOSTALS GO WHEN THEY DIE ?

Their body, to the cemetery, or the mausoleum, or burial at sea (a watery grave), some maybe to a pauper's grave.

Their spirit, paradise awaiting the Judgement Seat of Christ (Bema Seat) if they were not really saved and were pretenders to the final judgement, "the Great White Throne" for whose name was not found in the "Book of Life"

Hi , and only those in the Body of Christ will see the BEMA SEAT as we are " in Christ " as Gal 3:28 says !!

dan p

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi , and only those in the Body of Christ will see the BEMA SEAT as we are " in Christ " as Gal 3:28 says !!

dan p
I know that, what do you think I'm an idiotic Pentecostal?

DAN P

Our oldest son, Thomas who suffered 10 months with pancreatic cancer was healed -- he died at age 48 in August 2012 -- and now Thomas is comforted, no pain or suffering, made whole when he died and and in the twinkling of an eye was in the presence of the Lord. For Thomas his blessed hope became a reality, though by death, still very real.

I thank the Lord that for Thomas there was a healing from pancreatic cancer, maybe not what we wanted, but in God's plan He didn't let Thomas suffer one minute longer when it really got bad and he started developing blood clots in his lungs.

To any here at TOL who have lost a child, you have our deepest and sincerest sympathy, parents should not have to bury their children, unfortunately we do.

Our beautiful son Thomas.

Hi , and my prayers for you and family as our daughter has cancer and also many in our assembly !

dan p

DAN P

I know that, what do you think I'm an idiotic Pentecostal?

Hi , good for you !! Most of the time , it does not take me long if a poster writes , for me to see where he is coming from ,

I am a STRICT Acts 9 , Pauline follower as 1 Cor 11:1 says and do not like the MAD Misnomer as it will HIDE those that are part Acts 9 and Acts 13 , in other words they say something happened in Acts 9 , BUT the Body began in ACTS 13 , AND I say NOT SO !!

DAN P