ECT What's MAD?

musterion

Doom, in case you haven't noticed, there is nothing any dispy can say that Nang will really consider. Nothing. Her mind is made up that disp'ism is The Greatest Evil on Earth, and that is no joke. So if you find posting to her fruitful, go ahead on. But she's not really listening to you.

DAN P

Wiseguy! You'll get your wings clipped around here, if you
continue to act like you're something greater than you are!

Hi and will He explain what the Revelation of the MYSTERY is in Rom 16:25 is all about OR maybe he WILL point out where it began is Genesis ??

Will he explain Col 1:25 , and if he can not , do not bother me with your BLOVIATING !!:deadhorse::deadhorse:

DAN P

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
In that case, I best warn new posters about your "allegiance"
to the murdering heretic, John "Killer" Calvin (Not a wrestler!)
Who was responsible for the execution MURDER of at least fifty
plus persons who disagreed with his "Belief system?" Known
as Calvinism! I would advise 'new posters' to Google; (John
Calvin; responsible for the execution of Michael Servetus and 50
other people who went against the teachings of John Calvin!)
Calvin made certain that Servetus was "burned at the stack in or
around 1547!) Posters might be interested who NANG follows?

Posters might be interested to know that Servetus was not a trintarian and was the reason for his being killed.

and Grosnick desires the same thing of non-trins today because he is a big mouthed hypocrite who only loves himself.

LA

Lon

Not quite. It's addressing the accusations long leveled at mid-Acts by traditional/Acts 2 dispensationalists. He does note that the biggest real difference between Acts 2 and mid-Acts is (a) when the Body of Christ began and (2) what place, if any, does water baptism have in the Body of Christ. Of those two, it's the second that has caused the most flack against us, for reasons that are truly scary to contemplate.

Actually it does...I've seen others do a better job at it but as the quick overview it was intended to be, Havard's writeup will suffice. Anyway, you'll see his point when you read it.
You are correct, he was just quoting Ironside and it was hard to follow where he was quoting and where he was responding sometimes. Other than I 'think' needing a bit of quote work, it was a helpful article. Thank you.

"Charlie-in-the-box" get's my vote :up:
(well, having said that, a "Reformed" Grinch gets a vote from me too)

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Doom, in case you haven't noticed, there is nothing any dispy can say that Nang will really consider. Nothing. Her mind is made up that disp'ism is The Greatest Evil on Earth, and that is no joke. So if you find posting to her fruitful, go ahead on. But she's not really listening to you.

What if dispensationism is very wrong?

There is no pre-trib rapture.

There is no 7 years tribulation mentioned in the NT.

God does not return to dealing exclusively with the Jews.

God will not end the church on earth by rapture and then raise up super heroes from Jews.

The Jews will not rule the world in the Kingdom.

There will be no returning to the building of stone temples and blood sacrifices in the coming Kingdom.

All heresy.

LA

DAN P

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

And don't start with the technical that doesn't say the word grace. It is by God's grace that He should bruise his head.
The word trinity is not in Gen. or elsewhere in the Bible either but the truth of it is, right?

Hi , and how can I get TECHNICAL with a Low Informational bible BABE , 1 Cor 3:1 are all INFANTS , just glad I do not change DIAPERS ot POTTY TRAIN !!:rotfl::rotfl:

DAN P

musterion

What if dispensationism is very wrong?

There is no pre-trib rapture.

There is no 7 years tribulation mentioned in the NT.

God does not return to dealing exclusively with the Jews.

God will not end the church on earth by rapture and then raise up super heroes from Jews.

The Jews will not rule the world in the Kingdom.

There will be no returning to the building of stone temples and blood sacrifices in the coming Kingdom.

All heresy.

LA

If dispensationalism is all wrong, I'm still saved because I've believed the Gospel of the grace of God. Do you disagree?

Doom

Thank you. That's very clear now. I will just put her on ignore.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I disagree only on 'everyone' in context. 'Only' a believer is new-naturally capable of good works, else they are just 'similar' to actual good works. An unbeliever cannot do a thing to please God, thus their work is for negligible reasons and not the product of a New Creation.

Tambora, if you meant "All Believers" by everyone, I agree. Also, such then would place works in connection with salvation, as a product only producible by new creations.

If Tam or any others don't make this distinction, it would be an important one between MAD and the rest to be clear about. It also would be a very important point of agreement if such is the case as well so I think such should be meaningfully addressed if any of you have the time to address it.

Thanks
Hi Lon.

I meant everyone, not just believers.
We expect good works from everyone. We expect all of society not to steal, murder, etc., and help the needy, lend your neighbor a helping hand, etc.

Right Divider

Body part
I am done with all the questions to me and me answering but can not get a straight answer from you guys. When you will answer these two questions we can carry on from there:
Has anyone, Christ can not be included, ever been saved by obedience to the law?

What did the animal sacrifices in the OT symbolize?
A) No Israelite that refused to keep the law would be considered FAITHFUL (regardless of whether they kept it perfectly or not). It was not the keeping of the law, but the faithful response to God's orders. In the dispensation of the grace of God, there are no lawful requirements at all except faith in the death for Christ for our sin (death, burial and resurrection to be exact).

B) Christ's sacrifice on the cross.

heir

TOL Subscriber
VF was advised weeks ago to stop backfilling the O.T. with the Pauline revelation. He didn't listen.

They try and retro fit everything Paul wrote, but it doesn't work. Although their were mysteries hidden in the scriptures until revealed to and through Paul, there were also mysteries hid in God that can't be searched out in the OT.

ARMcCarley

I believe the KJB is the pure and preserved words of the Lord. Where is your pure and preserved words of the Lord that God promised?

I speak English so in saying that it would be in an English translation that I trust to be a good translation. I prefer HCSB.

heir

TOL Subscriber
He's backed off his claim that submission to water baptism (his version of it, anyway) is a deciding factor in whether a believer really believes or not.
Water baptism today is a sign that someone is trusting in their works and not Christ's faith and finished work.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Water baptism today is a sign that someone is trusting in their works and not Christ's faith and finished work.

Water Baptism done today for the proper reason is an outward sign of an inward change, that we identify with the DBR of Jesus Christ.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Posters might be interested to know that Servetus was not a trintarian and was the reason for his being killed.

and Grosnick desires the same thing of non-trins today because he is a big mouthed hypocrite who only loves himself.

LA

This is another ugly reality of trinity believing churches which do not want to be addressed.

Their faith is based on hate which need to be exposed to the world.

Violent faith is not of Jesus.

this is Christianity 101, everyone.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Act 19:1 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples,
Act 19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.
Act 19:3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.
Act 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.
Act 19:5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

Act 19:6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.