ECT What's MAD?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Nope heir that very same grace, the unsearchable riches of Christ was the grace that was prophesied in the garden.
:doh: It was UNSEARCHABLE, because it could not be traced out back there in the OT (It's mystery truth, not according to prophecy) that Gentiles like us (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV) should be fellowheirs and of the same Body (beginning with Paul 1 Timothy 1:13 KJV and including the Romans, Corinthians, Galatinas, Thessalonians Ephesians 1:12 KJV) and partakers of God's promise in Christ by the gospel (Ephesians 3:6 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). Read it and believe it instead of your preconceived notions.

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Ephesians 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Ephesians 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Ephesians 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Ephesians 3:7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Ephesians 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Ephesians 3:10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

Ephesians 3:11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

Ephesians 3:12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Feverishly working to prevent anyone from seeing what the scriptures actually say.

I have dusted my feet from you MADists, but new members are asking you questions, which I know you will dodge, twist, tweak, and confuse in order not to give straight answers. You are the master of the non-answer and distraction.

Sorry it upsets all of you so much . . .

But all TOL contributors have the right to understand and grasp who they are interacting with, and be made aware of the actual goals and purposes of the Dispensationalist and KJV-only crowd.

vfirestormv

Did they have the exact same concept of salvation back then as Paul did? Or do you just assume they did?
What does it matter what their concept of salvation was, it is what God says it is. We are passed from judgement.

You mean he wouldn't be punished for rejecting Christ's death on the cross for his sins?
I said he would be judged, because he rejected God's plan for salvation, which ultimately ends up at Christ.

If you don't have the "ins and outs" down cold, you have no business telling others they don't, either, but that's what you've been doing since you arrived.
I have the in and outs I was saying they didn't then.
Do you still believe dismissing "believer's baptism" is evidence a believer really isn't a believer?
Produce the post where I said that. I have never believed that nor said that. I have always maintained we should be baptized in water as an outward showing. Again if that were so then the thief on the cross would be in hell also. Which I also said in my posts before. You just want to lie to try to discredit me. I have always maintained salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone. Nothing added to and nothing taken away. But you go on lying my friend. It does make you look better.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You are calling the Holy Spirit of God a "pervert." He inspired the scriptures I posted.

Do you realize what that means?
You deny that God's will is that all men be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth and that Christ gave Himself a ransom for all to be testified in due time. That makes you a pervert.

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

1 Timothy 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Feverishly working to prevent anyone from seeing what the scriptures actually say.

Yep, Elymas

Acts 13:6 And when they had gone through the isle unto Paphos, they found a certain sorcerer, a false prophet, a Jew, whose name was Barjesus:

Acts 13:7 Which was with the deputy of the country, Sergius Paulus, a prudent man; who called for Barnabas and Saul, and desired to hear the word of God.

Acts 13:8 But Elymas the sorcerer (for so is his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
What does it matter what their concept of salvation was, it is what God says it is. We are passed from judgement.

I said he would be judged, because he rejected God's plan for salvation, which ultimately ends up at Christ.

I have the in and outs I was saying they didn't then.

Produce the post where I said that. I have never believed that nor said that. I have always maintained we should be baptized in water as an outward showing. Again if that were so then the thief on the cross would be in hell also. Which I also said in my posts before. You just want to lie to try to discredit me. I have always maintained salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone. Nothing added to and nothing taken away. But you go on lying my friend. It does make you look better.

All posters need to be on guard for MADists misrepresenting their posts and their testimonies. They think nothing of putting words in others' mouths, so to speak . . .

I am repeatedly accused of holding to Replacement Theology, even though I have been denying this untruth for 7 1/2 years on TOL.

But they persist in their calumny, for it is all the argument they really have . . .

musterion

What does it matter what their concept of salvation was

It matters a whole lot.

it is what God says it is.
That's what I told you two weeks ago.

We are passed from judgement.
Why, then, did Israelites run the risk of being killed for breaking the Law? Weren't they eternally safe in Christ, as believers today are?

I know what you said but that's not what I asked. Would he be judged and condemned for rejecting Christ's death on the cross for his sin?

Do you doubt the salvation of those of us who believe the Gospel but refuse water baptism? Are we saved, if we've truly trusted Christ?

vfirestormv

Do you doubt the salvation of those of us who believe the Gospel but refuse water baptism? Are we saved, if we've truly trusted Christ?

No, as I have said again and now for the last time to you. I do not doubt your salvation or anyone else that refuses water baptism. I just said why would you not want to. If I doubted your salvation I would not have called you brother and I have on many occasions.

vfirestormv

1)Why, then, did Israelites run the risk of being killed for breaking the Law? Weren't they eternally safe in Christ, as believers today are?

2)I know what you said but that's not what I asked. Would he be judged and condemned for rejecting Christ's death on the cross for his sin?

1)Many were guilty of breaking the law and were not put to death and could face God's judgement. David had many violations against the law and he was a man after God's own heart. Why? He believed.

2) Yes it would ultimately be that he rejected Christ because of his unbelief.

Doom

I do not doubt your salvation or anyone else that refuses water baptism.
How can you say that and still hold to Paul's gospel being the same as Peter's?

"Peter said to them, “Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit."

"For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free, and we were all made to drink of one Spirit."

Do you believe that forgiveness of sins comes by being baptized in water or by being baptized into the body of Christ by the Holy Spirit?

It can't be both. Eph 4:5

DAN P

Grace began in the garden brother.

Hi and where do you find the Greek word CHARIS in Genesis ?

Give a verse and it's explanation ??

There is a difference between Grace AND THE DISPENSATION OF THE GRACE OF GOD , Col 1:25 , brother !!

dan p

vfirestormv

There I have not tried to dance around any of your questions, so return the favor.

Has anyone, Christ can not be included, ever been saved by obedience to the law?

What did the animal sacrifices in the OT symbolize?

vfirestormv

Hi , where is that verse that says Grace was Prophesied in the Garden !!:bang::bang:

dan p

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

And don't start with the technical that doesn't say the word grace. It is by God's grace that He should bruise his head.
The word trinity is not in Gen. or elsewhere in the Bible either but the truth of it is, right?

vfirestormv

I am done with all the questions to me and me answering but can not get a straight answer from you guys. When you will answer these two questions we can carry on from there:
Has anyone, Christ can not be included, ever been saved by obedience to the law?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I have dusted my feet from you MADists, but new members are asking you questions, which I know you will dodge, twist, tweak, and confuse in order not to give straight answers. You are the master of the non-answer and distraction.

Sorry it upsets all of you so much . . .

But all TOL contributors have the right to understand and grasp who they are interacting with, and be made aware of the actual goals and purposes of the Dispensationalist and KJV-only crowd.

In that case, I best warn new posters about your "allegiance"
to the murdering heretic, John "Killer" Calvin (Not a wrestler!)
Who was responsible for the execution MURDER of at least fifty
plus persons who disagreed with his "Belief system?" Known
as Calvinism! I would advise 'new posters' to Google; (John
Calvin; responsible for the execution of Michael Servetus and 50
other people who went against the teachings of John Calvin!)
Calvin made certain that Servetus was "burned at the stack in or
around 1547!) Posters might be interested who NANG follows?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I am done with all the questions to me and me answering but can not get a straight answer from you guys. When you will answer these two questions we can carry on from there:

I'm almost certain that, this post will "drain all of the happiness
out of the holidays, for all who read it!" Sarcasm noted of course!