ECT What's MAD?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Where do you get that idea?

Hopefully from me. I hate wickedness with perfect hatred. I abhor evil and those that support it. How can you not hate people that are trying to destroy others?

DAN P

Can a MAD rep please explain their doctrine, specifically salvation? Keep it to a paragraph and please supply scripture.

Hi and it will be PITHY and not PESTIFEROUS !!

Eph 3:9 says , to make all see what is the Dispensation of the MYSTERY !! :bang::bang:

DAN P

Nang

TOL Subscriber
She hates the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory!

1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

1 Corinthians 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Only reprobate souls are left in the dark, and the gospel of redemption in Jesus Christ is withheld from them, because they love the darkness more than light. John 3:19-21; Isaiah 6:9-10

SaulToPaul 2

You admit this during this interim period, but supposedly when the rapture occurs, and all the church is removed to heaven, then national Israel will revert back to the old covenant message of the Law and Sacrifices and Land, in order to be blessed by God.

It is all pure confusion and nonsense . . .

MAD is a false teaching, full of error and distraction from the Truth of God.

Elymas the Sorcerer, Acts 13.
Nang is in every single MAD thread.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Too many so called saved and true Christians disregard Jesus' own words.

Why do you "disregard Jesus' own words"

John 13:20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

You know you do, when you reject who Christ sent to you!

Acts 22:21 And he said unto me, Depart: for I will send thee far hence unto the Gentiles.

Romans 11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

DAN P

Good question.

I haven't been able to wrap my head around the necessity / background of this either.

Hi , and this happens , BECAUSE the people do not understand where GRACE began , for one !!

#2 , They refuse to follw our apostle as 1 Cor 11:1 indicates !!

#3 , Do not KNOW what the Revelation of the MYSTERY means in Col 1:25 and Rom 16:25 !!

dan p

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Hebrews 11 says nothing about them expecting the death of Jesus on the cross for their sins.

They were all justified by faith, alone, in their belief that God would provide the "Seed" first promised to Eve in Genesis 3:15.

The Incarnation of the Christ revealed how this promise was fulfilled, when Jesus destroyed the powers of the devil: Hebrews 2:14-18

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So are we to use the Lord name in vain? Are we to murder? Are we to steal? Surely you do not think that, so then think what is Paul then saying. That no one will be justified by the works of the law. But the law is no less holy and good.

And this is a carnal mind at work. His mind is on the flesh and its performance.

musterion

You admit this during this interim period, but supposedly when the rapture occurs, and all the church is removed to heaven, then national Israel will revert back to the old covenant message of the Law and Sacrifices and Land, in order to be blessed by God.

Pretty much.

We understand, Nang, why you hate that idea. It's because you don't believe there will be a Rapture. You don't believe there's any need for one because the Church has permanently replaced Israel in the plans and blessings of God. The Kingdom is here, now.

Therefore, the disp. end times view regarding a restored, redeemed nation of Israel is a MORTAL THREAT to what you believe has already happened. If our view is true, everything you've believed is wrong.

That's why you hate it so.

Now go bake something.

vfirestormv

not this grace!

Ephesians 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

Nope heir that very same grace, the unsearchable riches of Christ was the grace that was prophesied in the garden.