ECT What's MAD?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Then we're agreed.

Yeah, for you . . . but what about the Jews?

You claim the teachings of Paul is different than the Abrahamic promises of divine provision of Messiah from God. See Genesis 22:14-18 which is the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Right Divider

Body part
He is mistaken. Works are not a "must" for those who have entered His rest.

The "good works" that we walk in are those God prepared beforehand. They are Christ's finished works. We are His workmanship.
That's what I meant. Not must as in "a requirement", but must because we should as a proper expression of faith.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Your stupid question was about 20..25..30 etc. dispensations.

Like I said, it is clear that there are at least TWO. So start from that.

So those that say that there is ONE gospel are just plain ignorant. There is just no other way to say it. The Bible word "GOSPEL" simply means GOOD NEWS (or GOOD MESSAGE). That is ALL. The Bible NEVER explicitly connects that word with just ONE thing. There are MANY "good news" in the Bible.

Like this one:
Gal 3:8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
Paul makes it totally and abundantly clear that THIS gospel was the GOOD NEWS that "In thee shall all nations be blessed"

That "blessing" is not specically about eternal life,
though many will try to force it to say that.

Yikes! This gets worse and worse, the more that MADists post . . .

heir

TOL Subscriber
Oh no a KJV only... Are you a independent as well, are you just repeating what your preacher told you or have you looked a other versions?
I am a KJ Bible believer as opposed to an all versions (that don't even say the same thing) user.

The perversions have changed the faith OF Jesus Christ to our faith IN Christ, removed His blood and one of the most popular corruptions is missing some 64,000 words. Why can't I believe that God did what He promised to (Psalms 12:6-7 KJV). Is there anything too hard for the Lord?

And since I'm to study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth (2 Timothy 2:15 KJV) I guess I'm an independent.

:D

Right Divider

Body part
My mind is not changed. They did not know it like you and I now know it, looking back at the cross. But they were given the law which told them what they must do in order to stand before God. God knowing they could not do that gave them rites and rituals to do that would atone their sin, not forgive but cover. These were types of the true sacrifice to come which would forgive their sins not just cover. So though they did not know the name Jesus or even that He would die on the cross for their sin, they in faith, believed God and did according to what He told them to do to atone for their sin. But the ultimate fulfillment of those rituals was Christ. Therefore I can say they did these things in faith looking forward to the cross, although not knowing that's what it was. The cross was still the good news then as it is now. He is our Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. Why from the foundation of the world if it doesn't cover all times?
Once again you are projecting our knowledge back onto them. They simply believed what God told them. They did NOT look toward the cross.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
The Gospel of the grace of God is open to them as well.

You admit this during this interim period, but supposedly when the rapture occurs, and all the church is removed to heaven, then national Israel will revert back to the old covenant message of the Law and Sacrifices and Land, in order to be blessed by God.

It is all pure confusion and nonsense . . .

MAD is a false teaching, full of error and distraction from the Truth of God.

vfirestormv

He is mistaken. Works are not a "must" for those who have entered His rest.

The "good works" that we walk in are those God prepared beforehand. They are Christ's finished works. We are His workmanship.

He never said must as in for salvation, he is saying as am I that works are good in and of themselves but not as for or to keep salvation.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
He never said must as in for salvation, he is saying as am I that works are good in and of themselves but not as for or to keep salvation.

Good works exhibited in a Christian, are evidence of the indwelling Holy Spirit in that soul. They are HIS fruits, not the sinners' means or merits. Galatians 2:20; 5:22-25.

vfirestormv

Once again you are projecting our knowledge back onto them. They simply believed what God told them. They did NOT look toward the cross.

Did obeying the law save them? I think and hope you would agree not.
Did the animal sacrifices save them? Again I think you would agree not.
What did save them then? I think and hope we agree that it was the finished work at the cross.
If that is so, then I have no beef with this theology as it is the same thing I am saying just in different words.

Doom

Okay, but they are not to be examined by you in others or by others in you. You are not even to examine your own works.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Are you saying that everyone knew that Jesus was going to die for our sins?

She hates the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory!

1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

1 Corinthians 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

ARMcCarley

I am a KJ Bible believer as opposed to an all versions (that don't even say the same thing) user.

The perversions have changed the faith OF Jesus Christ to our faith IN Christ, removed His blood and one of the most popular corruptions is missing some 64,000 words. Why can't I believe that God did what He promised to (Psalms 12:6-7 KJV). Is there anything too hard for the Lord?

And since I'm to study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth (2 Timothy 2:15 KJV) I guess I'm an independent.

:D

Refined 7 times is referring to the metal. The metal reps Gods words and how pure they are. It's not talking abouth the KJV.