What one must do in order to be chosen for God's kingdom of heaven:

Gurucam

From my understanding the soul is timeless and unconditional. The traditional interpretation of the spirit depends on time as in the Holy Spirit was not available to us until after Jesus.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

A human sole is not timeless. It can be destroyed:

Matthews: 10 KJV N.T.
28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

The Holy Spirit/Holy Ghost is timeless. It existed before, during and after Jesus crucifixion and rise to heaven. The following event happened before Jesus was crucified and rose to spirit heaven:

Luke: 3 KJV N.T.
22 And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

The Spirit of Truth is a different Spirit. This Spirit is also timeless. However it was made available to those people only after Jesus was crucified and rose to heaven:

John: 16 KJV N.T.
9 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Consolation lies in the fact that a person is not his soul, his spirit or his physical body.

A soul, a spirit and a physical body are simply things which a person posses.

A person is simply God, Himself, 'the witness', clouded in and by, a soul, a spirit and a physical body.

A person is timeless, unconditional and indestructible because he is God. A human realities his timelessness and unconditional and indestructible nature when his soul become omniscience and his spirit become omnipotent. Then his individuality disappears. He discern no different or separation from God. He discerns no difference between himself and God. Every thing is God and he is every thing. At this point there is only one homogeneous thing that is omnipresent/God and he is literally that thing.

The total destruction/dissolution of one's soul, one's spirit and one's physical body leaves one as only, the omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent, God almighty.

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
Which Israel?
Luke 12:32 KJV

And that has NOTHING to do with the church, which is His Body (Ephesians 1:22-23 KJV) that all who have trusted the Lord believing the gospel Paul preached as the power of God (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) are baptized into (1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV).

Gurucam

Luke 12:32 KJV

And that has NOTHING to do with the church, which is His Body (Ephesians 1:22-23 KJV) that all who have trusted the Lord believing the gospel Paul preached as the power of God (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) are baptized into (1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV).

Jesus established two distinctly different churches. One under Peter and one under Paul.

Peter' church is Jesus' Satanic church.

Paul's church is Jesus' Christian church.

The following defines Peter's church:

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan/Peter for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

In Ephesians: 1 verses: 22-23 KJV N.T., Paul is not speaking about Peter's church.

In Ephesians: 1 verses: 22-23 KJV N.T., Paul is speaking about the Spiritual, 'not seen' church of the Lord Jesus, i.e. Paul's church. This is the body of Christ. This church and the body of Christ operates through the spirits of living humans, the Spirit of Jesus and Holy Spirit and not at all through flesh, scriptures and the law/canons.

Peter's church is not the body of Christ. Peter's church operates through flesh, scriptures and laws/canons and not at through spirit, Spirit and Spirit. There are no Christians in Peter's church. Peter's church is the body of 'the dead'. This church is a body of Satanic people. This is Jesus' Satanic church. Spiritually dead people are in this church so that Peter & Co. can awaken them to their spirits. Then they drop Peter & Co. and move on to Paul's commission and church.

Jesus did not expect Peter & Co. to succeed in saving the spirits of many of their charges. Jesus expected serious failure from Peter & Co..

Paul is speaking about the Spiritual 'not seen' Christian church of Jesus. This church was committed onto only Paul. Only this church is the body of Christ.

Peter's church savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men. This defined and continued to define, Peter, as Satan.

Paul's spirit based church savourest the things that be of God and not the thing that be of men. This defined Paul as a child of God.

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Last edited:

Lon

Scripture is not a substitute for the soul.
Sorry Pb. John 6:63

It cannot fulfill the longing of the heart to realize its connection with its source.
Look, you aren't going to get this but "It is either your words (of just an internet guy like me), or God's words..."
I'm not saying scripture doesn't have its place but the interpretation is not infallible.
Matthew 4:4
Also please be mindful that taking it literally is of an opinion too.
:nono: His words are life. John 7:16 2 Timothy 3:10
We are all lost without Him

Lon

The above statement in red, is not true. It is Antichrist and anti-scriptures. The scriptures and Christianity say the totally opposite
:dizzy: And then, to top it off, you post 3 long posts with scripture :doh:
Ask any Christian on here how adept they think your assessment here is. I don't think you'll find one on here that will agree that being interested in God's word is 'antichrist.' Good grief.

Gurucam

:dizzy: And then, to top it off, you post 3 long posts with scripture :doh:
Ask any Christian on here how adept they think your assessment here is. I don't think you'll find one on here that will agree that being interested in God's word is 'antichrist.' Good grief.

Where will you find a Christian 'here'?

The billion strong traditional Christians are simply called to be Christians. They are not Christians. From among them, only a few will be chosen. That is: only a few will actually become Christians.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

They very great majority of these billion traditional Christians are misled by false prophets. They err and never become Christians. They are not chosen.

A few is simply the square-root of 1% of all the billion traditional Christians. Only these are authentic Christians, only these are the chosen few.

With all due respect, I doubt that you ever met or know any of these chosen few, apart from on my threads or posts.

I urge you to also post one or more KJV N.T. revelation for everything that you claim and post in the name of Christianity.

Lon

Where will you find a Christian 'here'?
Er, your kingdom is pretty small. I'm looking for a kingdom whose Builder and Maker is God.
You call a Christian living on every word that proceeds from the mouth of God antichrist? Matthew 4:4 You bible haters are odd.
I have nowhere else to go:
John 6:63 It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh is no help at all. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.
John 6:64 But there are some of you who do not believe." (For Jesus knew from the beginning who those were who did not believe, and who it was who would betray him.)
John 6:65 And he said, "This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless it is granted him by the Father."
John 6:66 After this many of his disciples turned back and no longer walked with him.
John 6:67 So Jesus said to the Twelve, "Do you want to go away as well?"
John 6:68 Simon Peter answered him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life,
John 6:69 and we have believed, and have come to know, that you are the Holy One of God."

The billion strong traditional Christians are simply called to be Christians. They are not Christians. From among them, only a few will be chosen. That is: only a few will actually become Christians.
Like I said, a pretty small kingdom for you, then.
Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen
We'd likely argue over the context. The 'few' were the ones in wedding garments. In the parable, there was 1 (one) who wasn't in wedding garments. He came dressed inappropriately. Romans 13:14 Christ provides those garments.

"Dressed in His righteousness alone..."

They very great majority of these billion traditional Christians are misled by false prophets. They err and never become Christians. They are not chosen.
I don't disagree that many are on fire-insurance policies but God will be found by all those who want Him. The thief on the cross asked for simply that, to be with Him.

A few is simply the square-root of 1% of all the billion traditional Christians. Only these are authentic Christians, only these are the chosen few.
As I said, your kingdom is really really small :(

With all due respect, I doubt that you ever met or know any of these chosen few, apart from on my threads or posts.
Wow. That small huh?

I urge you to also post one or more KJV N.T. revelation for everything that you claim and post in the name of Christianity.
I'm not sure what you are asking/telling.

Prizebeatz1

A human sole is not timeless. It can be destroyed:

Matthews: 10 KJV N.T.
28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

The Holy Spirit/Holy Ghost is timeless. It existed before, during and after Jesus crucifixion and rise to heaven. The following event happened before Jesus was crucified and rose to spirit heaven:

Luke: 3 KJV N.T.
22 And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

The Spirit of Truth is a different Spirit. This Spirit is also timeless. However it was made available to those people only after Jesus was crucified and rose to heaven:

John: 16 KJV N.T.
9 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Consolation lies in the fact that a person is not his soul, his spirit or his physical body.

A soul, a spirit and a physical body are simply things which a person posses.

A person is simply God, Himself, 'the witness', clouded in and by, a soul, a spirit and a physical body.

A person is timeless, unconditional and indestructible because he is God. A human realities his timelessness and unconditional and indestructible nature when his soul become omniscience and his spirit become omnipotent. Then his individuality disappears. He discern no different or separation from God. He discerns no difference between himself and God. Every thing is God and he is every thing. At this point there is only one homogeneous thing that is omnipresent/God and he is literally that thing.

The total destruction/dissolution of one's soul, one's spirit and one's physical body leaves one as only, the omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent, God almighty.

I guess this all depends on how one looks at it. There is more than one way to interpret these scriptures. To me the story of Jesus is a metaphor for the soul. Born pure of a virgin, miraculous, rejected and buried yet still lives. I guess the spirit could be interchangeable depending on how one defines it. If it's presence is unconditional, universal, undivided then we are probably speaking of the same thing using different terminology.

From my understanding the traditional spirit depends on time, circumstances, events in history, human development, life circumstances and various situations for its existence. For instance the notion that the Holy Spirit was not available to us until after Jesus breathed on the apostles at Pentacost suggests that it is man-made as it depends on time but God is eternal. Many say the spirit was always there but we just did not have access until Pentacost. Again, this implies dependence on time, circumstances, events in history, the list goes on.

In contrast the soul is always here in this timeless present moment right here and right now in this exact instant and nowhere else because the Now is all there is. There is no waiting for Jesus to be crucified or for Pentacost before we can have access to it. The soul is here whether we realize it or not. It is timelessness in itself because it is one with the Alpha Omega. It is one with Great I Am because it is one with God. This is what the the story of Jesus points to as it is a metaphor for the soul.

The real gospel message is that we are one with God because of the soul but it's been distorted through the centuries and the original meaning was lost and buried in favor of something more palatable to the masses. The authors of the scriptures did not understand it either. The soul is the infinite and eternal part of us and yes it does include the ego. Our downfall is that we judge it because we don't know when to quit biting on the forbidden fruit.

Jesus can be seen as symbolic for this part of us and Satan can be seen as symbolic for the personality both individual and collectively. When we see the soul we see God because it is infinite and eternal, thus "He who has seen me has seen the Father." "No one goes to the Father except through me" points to the same thing. "Eat my flesh and drink my blood" and "God gave his only begotten Son" are all symbolism for the soul.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Last edited:

Prizebeatz1

Sorry Pb. John 6:63

Look, you aren't going to get this but "It is either your words (of just an internet guy like me), or God's words..."

Matthew 4:4

:nono: His words are life. John 7:16 2 Timothy 3:10
We are all lost without Him

The literal translation leads us to conclude that value and worth depend on how hard we hold onto Jesus. The underlying premise is that we are worthless. Do you think that is the message God wants to give you?

Gurucam

Lon,

I will address your post # 67. However we must lay down some ground rules. One cannot be quoting things that are meant for 'the dead to bury their dead' and seeking to pass that off as guidance for those who 'follow Jesus'.

Jesus had two agendas, two intent and two instructions, as follows:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

Before we go further:

The KJV N.T. is filled with parables. Jesus confirmed that he gave parable to the following people, for the following reasons:

1. Jesus gave parables to those who were not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.
2. Jesus gave parables so that those who had little, that little will be taken from them and they will nought.
3. Jesus gave parable to people because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand
4. Jesus gave parables to people because By hearing they shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing they shall see, and shall not perceive
5. Jesus gave parables to people because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
6. Jesus gave parables to people because their heart are waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed;

The above is Jesus' message in the following:

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Why would anyone use parables to gain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven . . . when Jesus confirmed that He gave the mysteries to God's kingdom, only to His disciples, in very private session among only them?

Should we not all zoom into only those deliveries which Jesus made to only to His disciples, in very private session among only them?

Is not Matthew: 13 verses: 10 to 15 KJV N.T., above, telling those with ears to hear how to separate the KJV N.T. into its two sets of deliveries and how to use the KJV N.T.?

Is it not obvious that Jesus made two different sets of deliveries.

Is it not clearly stated that Jesus gave one set of deliveries to those who were not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and another different set to those who were given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven?

Is it not therefore necessary to make this separation of revelations in the KJV N.T. before using the KJV N.T.? . . . especially since Jesus clearly stated his two agendas, intent and instructions as follows:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

Is it not clear that Jesus left one set of instruction for those who follow Him. And another set for the dead to bury their dead?

I will address your post # 67. However we must lay down some ground rules. One cannot be quoting things that are meant for 'the dead to bury their dead' and seeking to pass that off as guidance for those who 'follow Jesus'.

The scope of my posts and threads is as follows: I do not get into anyone's ideas and/or believe, unless they are or can be supported, literally, by KJV N.T. revelations.

Last edited:

Lon

The literal translation leads us to conclude that value and worth depend on how hard we hold onto Jesus. The underlying premise is that we are worthless. Do you think that is the message God wants to give you?
:nono: How much more worth can one be/have that God so loved that He gave His only Son???

Lon

Lon,

...The scope of my posts and threads is as follows: I do not get into anyone's ideas and/or believe, unless they are or can be supported, literally, by KJV N.T. revelations.
Even the disciples had to have things explained. God is in the business of saving and He is able to save to the utmost those who are perishing. Hebrews 7:25 They had to wait for the Spirit. Hebrews 8:11 John 14:18; 26

Romans 10:13 Acts 2:21

Prizebeatz1

:nono: How much more worth can one be/have that God so loved that He gave His only Son???

Is that genuine unconditional self-worth or is that self-worth dependent on an outside historical event, circumstance, situation or happening? I'm talking about what is pure vs the personality's version. There is a difference.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Is that genuine unconditional self-worth or is that self-worth dependent on an outside historical event, circumstance, situation or happening? I'm talking about what is pure vs the personality's version. There is a difference.
you really love yourself

Reactions: Lon

Lon

I had an '82 Trans AM great car, needed a motor. It had 'worth' because I valued it BUT it didn't run. Thus, is was worthless until I did something to give it purpose and meaning. We humans find worth in other's eyes. I believe I have never been 'worth' more than when I'm loving others and sacrificing for their highest good. Why? Because there is no worth greater than the expression of love. Jesus said if we worry so much about this life trying to keep it, we'll lose it, BUT if we lose it for His sake, we will ever find it. It is exactly opposite of what we'd intuit.

Ben Masada

The whole world has been chosen to be saved in Christ just as the who world has been chosen to be damned in Adam.

Two destinies for every human being. Faith is the pivot point that determines which path we go down.

Nevertheless, Jesus himself implied that, to achieve salvation, we must listen to "Moses" aka the Law if you read Luke 16:29-31. I know, that I am reminding you too often of this text but, what can I do; the occasion leads me to it.

Epoisses

Nevertheless, Jesus himself implied that, to achieve salvation, we must listen to "Moses" aka the Law if you read Luke 16:29-31. I know, that I am reminding you too often of this text but, what can I do; the occasion leads me to it.

Paul is better than Moses. His 'replacement' understanding is just the best news ever.

Prizebeatz1

you really love yourself

Am I supposed to be ashamed? The best way to love others is by loving yourself and knowing your own soul. I'm talking about real unconditional love and not the equivalent of false gold. You can't earn it or acquire it by reaching, grabbing, or accomplishing anything. The unshakeable belief under these actions is that we don't already have unconditional love and self-worth. The enemy devours our self-esteem and keeps it a secret. The need to hold on to beliefs is one of many symptoms as we attempt to run away from the empty hollowness we would feel if we were to let go. The unconscious belief under all this is that we are not intrinsically valuable. We have to earn value, work for it or get it from outside ourselves. The enemy does not want us to notice. It is embedded in the fabric of civilization in the judicial system, the military system, the school system, the economic system. It is a social issue that has haunted us since the dawn of mankind.

The more we identify with the personality and the harder we try hold on to beliefs the more it reinforces its cycle of power. This encourages others to do the same and pretty soon the majority of people have bought into the system without recognizing the downfall. It's a very sticky situation and difficult to get out of. People just remain stuck because they don't know what to do or how to break free or they think it's too difficult but all things are possible with God. Without knowledge of the soul we are slaves to the personality. We might think our master is God but there's elements of fear and fear does not come from God. This is what the purity of the virgin points to.

The personality's god depends on time and projects this into the bible and onto its idea of God. It also projects duality because it does not know the miracle of oneness. All of this very painful and the personality has a desperate need to do something about it. It cannot feel its infinite and eternal value because something is in the way. That something is the personality itself. One must peel back the layers and see every single reason why they are identified with the personality. It is the work of a lifetime and must be sustained and repeated over and over again and again. The gate to life is much much more narrow than expected. We literally have to be willing to give up our lives. We cannot hang on to ANYTHING, no matter how good we think it is. The fuel for this is love of the Truth. That love and its purity automatically extends with infinity and eternity as our cup overflows because it is a reflection of its source.

Last edited:

Prizebeatz1

I had an '82 Trans AM great car, needed a motor. It had 'worth' because I valued it BUT it didn't run. Thus, is was worthless until I did something to give it purpose and meaning. We humans find worth in other's eyes. I believe I have never been 'worth' more than when I'm loving others and sacrificing for their highest good. Why? Because there is no worth greater than the expression of love. Jesus said if we worry so much about this life trying to keep it, we'll lose it, BUT if we lose it for His sake, we will ever find it. It is exactly opposite of what we'd intuit.

So is your worth dependent on how much you love others? That is not unconditional. That comes from the attitude of the personality. Nothing wrong with that but it's not of the same order of the purity of God. The expression of love is just one of many aspects of the soul. There's compassion, benevolence, imperturbable peace, stillness, vivaciousness, jubilee, celebration, sanctity, holiness, profound wisdom, glorious freedom, exultation, paradise, rejoicing, infinite spaciousness. Again these qualities are of another order in purity. They are always there no matter what, without fail, without condition. There is not one spot they do not cover. They are flawless. One whiff awakens the heart and opens our eyes to witness 360 degree clarity beyond that which we never knew possible. It is very profound. There is a river of gold flowing in the depths of each and every one of us. It is the fountain of youth and the holy grail, the elixir of everlasting true life. I think you have to actually experience it for yourself to believe there is such a thing. I don't blame you for thinking I'm crazy but I tell you the truth. The scriptures are magnified to the 100,000th power. Every knee automatically bows instantly without failure or hesitation as the chorus chants 'Glory to God in the Highest and peace to his people on earth!'