What one must do in order to be chosen for God's kingdom of heaven:

Gurucam

Even the disciples had to have things explained. God is in the business of saving and He is able to save to the utmost those who are perishing. Hebrews 7:25 They had to wait for the Spirit. Hebrews 8:11 John 14:18; 26

Romans 10:13 Acts 2:21

No one is denying that Jesus explained things to the disciples. It is a fact in the KJV N.T. that Jesus explained things to the disciples. However that point is totally irrelevant.

Your claim above does not change the fact that: Jesus gave the mysteries to God's kingdom, only to His disciples, in very private session among only them. The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven were never given to anyone else and never uttered in public.

Therefore if one is seeking out the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, one must zoom into only those deliveries which Jesus Christ made only to His disciples, in very private session among only them.

Of course there are others who do not seek the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. They simply want to distort scriptures to prop-up their own 'made-up righteousness, ideas and agenda. These people are free to use parables. Indeed Jesus gave parables precisely for, 'the dead to bury their dead' because, that was one of Jesus' openly declared, aim, agenda and instruction.

Jesus always had very private gatherings with only his disciples where he revealed things, related to the kingdom of God, to only them. These we can take to be gospel, with respect to the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven because, only the disciples were given or chosen by God to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, back then.

The parables and other public deliveries are not at all reliable as a source for the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven because, these were delivered to everyone else who were not given or chosen by God to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, back then.

Jesus made it very clear:

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

([size=+1]note, that in the above, Jesus clearly confirmed that He gave parables to people who 'hath not', with the intent to take away even that which they hath'.[/size])

However to His disciples and only His disciples, Jesus gave the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, in very private session among only them, like the one above.

One such other, very important revelation about the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, which Jesus made only to His disciples, in very private sessions, among only them, is as follows:

John: 16 KJV N.T.
9 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

The above contains many mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, which only the disciples were privy to, in total privacy among only them. Here the disciples got two very critical mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven:

1. I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
2. when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth.

All the while everyone else were fooled-up and pacified, with parables and Jesus' public physical deliveries.

The above confirmed that you will not find All Truth in scriptures. However this secret was given by Jesus, only to the disciples in a very private session among only them.

The public (i.e. everyone else) were left to hold the false belief that the All Truth can be found in scriptures. The reason was that they (the masses) were not given (or chosen) by God to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Only the disciples were chosen by God to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And only they got the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, from Jesus, privately among only themselves.

Therefore when you quote and use the scriptures 'willy-nilly', you are simply playing with something which you know nothing about.

Mark: 12 KJV N.T.
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

There is a sad end for those who err because they do not know scriptures.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
We literally have to be willing to give up our lives. We cannot hang on to ANYTHING, no matter how good we think it is. The fuel for this is love of the Truth. That love and its purity automatically extends with infinity and eternity as our cup overflows because it is a reflection of its source.
Sell all you have and follow Jesus

Gurucam

Following Jesus is about knowing and following the things which He gave to only the disciples. It is not about knowing and following the things which Jesus gave to the masses.

The disciple were chosen, by God, for Jesus. They were chosen or given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. No one else were chosen or given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Therefore Jesus gave the mysteries of God's kingdom only to His disciples in very private sessions among only them.

Up to then these mysteries were hidden. At that point only the disciples were chosen by God to get those mysteries.

Jesus made it very clear:

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Lon

So is your worth dependent on how much you love others? That is not unconditional.
Then I'd suggest you don't understand love. It gives us incredible value. You are trying to say we can value ourselves. Well, self-interest is like that but I see Christianity as self-effacing and other centered. Our two great commands are to love God and love others.

That comes from the attitude of the personality. Nothing wrong with that but it's not of the same order of the purity of God. The expression of love is just one of many aspects of the soul. There's compassion, benevolence, imperturbable peace, stillness, vivaciousness, jubilee, celebration, sanctity, holiness, profound wisdom, glorious freedom, exultation, paradise, rejoicing, infinite spaciousness. Again these qualities are of another order in purity. They are always there no matter what, without fail, without condition. There is not one spot they do not cover. They are flawless. One whiff awakens the heart and opens our eyes to witness 360 degree clarity beyond that which we never knew possible. It is very profound. There is a river of gold flowing in the depths of each and every one of us. It is the fountain of youth and the holy grail, the elixir of everlasting true life. I think you have to actually experience it for yourself to believe there is such a thing. I don't blame you for thinking I'm crazy but I tell you the truth. The scriptures are magnified to the 100,000th power. Every knee automatically bows instantly without failure or hesitation as the chorus chants 'Glory to God in the Highest and peace to his people on earth!'

:nono: If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.(1 Corinthians 13:1-3 ESV)

Lon

Your claim above does not change the fact that: Jesus gave the mysteries to God's kingdom, only to His disciples, in very private session among only them. The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven were never given to anyone else and never uttered in public.

Therefore if one is seeking out the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, one must zoom into only those deliveries which Jesus Christ made only to His disciples, in very private session among only them.
...There is a sad end for those who err because they do not know scriptures.

:doh: The NT explains them all. Do you understand that? No. So off you go thinking you are brilliant and missing the whole ball of wax. I'd suggest you go to seminary and test your theories on the crucible of peer review of those who love God.

Gurucam

:doh: The NT explains them all. Do you understand that? No. So off you go thinking you are brilliant and missing the whole ball of wax. I'd suggest you go to seminary and test your theories on the crucible of peer review of those who love God.

The disciple were chosen, by God, for Jesus. They were chosen or given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, from Jesus. No one else was chosen or given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, from Jesus . . . only the twelve disciples were chosen by God.

Therefore Jesus gave the mysteries of God's kingdom only to His disciples in very private sessions among only them.

It is really your free choice. You can zoom in on the things which Jesus delivered privately and only to his disciples (i.e. God's chosen few). Or you can choose the things which Jesus delivered to the great masses who were not chosen by God. You can also mix these up and come up with your own righteousness. It is your free choice. A man will soweth what a man will soweth . . . and so be it.

The simple fact is the disciples were given, by God, to follow Jesus. The rest are the dead who bury their dead, with foolishness.

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Only the twelves who God choose for Jesus were allowed to follow Jesus as chosen ones.

Many more than the twelve tried to follow Jesus (as disciples) however Jesus dismissed them all, because they were not chosen by God to get the mysteries which the disciples were given by God to get, from Jesus:

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?
68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

No one but the twelve disciples was allowed to follow Jesus. Only the twelve disciples were chosen by God to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven from Jesus. Everyone else were debarred from following Jesus as God's chosen ones, . . . leaving only the twelve disciples in Jesus' inner circle so that only they could get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, privately, from Jesus.

This is the bottom line. You can corrupt the above truth, so as to justify false/other teachings. That is entirely your free choice, which will earn you a fitting consequence.

Last edited:

Prizebeatz1

Then I'd suggest you don't understand love. It gives us incredible value. You are trying to say we can value ourselves. Well, self-interest is like that but I see Christianity as self-effacing and other centered. Our two great commands are to love God and love others.

:nono: If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.(1 Corinthians 13:1-3 ESV)

I understand what the scripture is trying to say and it is true but it is not the whole truth. Love alone does not do it. Sure it is arguably the most important quality but it is not the only one. There needs to be understanding, will, endurance, patience and a little bit of joy doesn't hurt either. I think what we really crave is the source of love. God gave us the soul for a reason. We are supposed to tread its depths and realize our own divinity. We have to be willing to trudge through the ugly parts of it too and that is what sends most people running off in the other direction. There are lots of things there we would rather not see so we turn a blind eye and vow never to return again. Many major barriers and dragons guard the doorway, most of them implanted into us by society when we were very little which leaves deep impressions and affects our behavior well into adulthood. It's very complex and overwhelming.

Those who face the inner demons and overcome first through acceptance are rewarded handsomely. Let he who has ears hear. Not everyone is ready. Many are called, few are chosen. Facing our dark side is not fun at all but once we get to the core we will experience Matthew 11:29 first-hand: "Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." It is the feeling of infinite riches being poured into our being and then overflowing so much that it extends to infinity and joins the eternal triumphant hymn of praise sung by the universe and all of creation. We become intergalactic and span across the cosmos literally in negative one second. All the riches of the civilizations of the history of earth combined do not even begin to register as the tiniest of fractions in comparison. It is unspeakable. This force extends beyond anything precedented anywhere exponentially faster and further. We are one with this feeling.

Last edited:

Lon

I understand what the scripture is trying to say and it is true but it is not the whole truth. Love alone does not do it. Sure it is arguably the most important quality but it is not the only one. There needs to be understanding, will, endurance, patience and a little bit of joy doesn't hurt either. I think what we really crave is the source of love. God gave us the soul for a reason. We are supposed to tread its depths and realize our own divinity. We have to be willing to trudge through the ugly parts of it too and that is what sends most people running off in the other direction. There are lots of things there we would rather not see so we turn a blind eye and vow never to return again. Many major barriers and dragons guard the doorway, most of them implanted into us by society when we were very little which leaves deep impressions and affects our behavior well into adulthood. It's very complex and overwhelming.

Those who face the inner demons and overcome first through acceptance are rewarded handsomely. Let he who has ears hear. Not everyone is ready. Many are called, few are chosen. Facing our dark side is not fun at all but once we get to the core we will experience Matthew 11:29 first-hand: "Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." It is the feeling of infinite riches being poured into our being and then overflowing so much that it extends to infinity and joins the eternal triumphant hymn of praise sung by the universe and all of creation. We become intergalactic and span across the cosmos literally in negative one second. All the riches of the civilizations of the history of earth combined do not even begin to register as the tiniest of fractions in comparison. It is unspeakable. This force extends beyond anything precedented anywhere exponentially faster and further. We are one with this feeling.

Still egocentric. We are social beings, not isolations, else we become the center of our universe where we'd preside as ruler. We have autonomy, but such is not the created purpose.
Philippians 1:21 Galatians 2:20 We were created for Him.

Romans 14:28 makes our identity found only in 'being Christian (in Christ). Creations without that identity are nothings, like a Trans Am sitting in a yard and not running. It has no purpose, no meaning. Potential? Sure, loads of it but we are only of value when fulfilling our purpose. The inherent worth of a wrench, is not as a hammer, but according to its purpose. When we realize we are creations first and foremost, then we realize He is God and we are in His hands. Love is our command and purpose. You will never know self-worth and fulfillment more powerful than being loved. As a father, I'm loved and incredibly important to my children, and it hangs on how well I loved them. As a husband, I am important to my wife and it hangs on how well I've loved her and served her. To my parents, I'm loved, perhaps unconditionally after the fashion of broken vessels but set working by God. My only value to you, is how well I show the love of God. And my self-worth isn't as important as how I've loved others. None of us gets to write his own epithet. Our tombstones reflect rather how we were valued by others. You might be the first guy on the planet to try and buy his own tombstone with his own words: "I was self-confident and loved myself?" -Lon

Prizebeatz1

Still egocentric. We are social beings, not isolations, else we become the center of our universe where we'd preside as ruler. We have autonomy, but such is not the created purpose.
Philippians 1:21 Galatians 2:20 We were created for Him.

Romans 14:28 makes our identity found only in 'being Christian (in Christ). Creations without that identity are nothings, like a Trans Am sitting in a yard and not running. It has no purpose, no meaning. Potential? Sure, loads of it but we are only of value when fulfilling our purpose. The inherent worth of a wrench, is not as a hammer, but according to its purpose. When we realize we are creations first and foremost, then we realize He is God and we are in His hands. Love is our command and purpose. You will never know self-worth and fulfillment more powerful than being loved. As a father, I'm loved and incredibly important to my children, and it hangs on how well I loved them. As a husband, I am important to my wife and it hangs on how well I've loved her and served her. To my parents, I'm loved, perhaps unconditionally after the fashion of broken vessels but set working by God. My only value to you, is how well I show the love of God. And my self-worth isn't as important as how I've loved others. None of us gets to write his own epithet. Our tombstones reflect rather how we were valued by others. You might be the first guy on the planet to try and buy his own tombstone with his own words: "I was self-confident and loved myself?" -Lon

I think you are biting of the forbidden fruit of judgment again. Yes it is egocentric at first but it more than makes up for it in the long run. It is a purification process. We raise our quality of love toward the perfection of Christ. Please don't let anything stop you. We must be willing to do it at all costs. We can't be too preoccupied with what other people think of us. That is one of many distractions which guarantees we will not taste the Kingdom. Notice the personality's resistance. It's job is to limit our infinite and eternal nature in favor of being a Christian for example. It is not a fair trade. This keeps us within boundaries, borders and limits. It wants to keep us on the ground but we are made to fly.

There is major attachment to the feeling of being grounded, balanced, in control, loved by others, approved by peers, welcomed by society, viewed as good in the eyes of everyone else, being a good husband to our families, etc. Matthew 10:37 says "Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me." Luke 17:33 "Whoever tries to keep their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life will preserve it."

There is internal and external pressure to conform to these images of who we think we are. None of those images is us. They are the personality which is only a very small part of us. We need to deeply understand how and why we identify this adversary in order to loosen our attachment. When we place less emphasis on the importance of fitting into it constructs, structures, definitions and images we have the opportunity to realize oneness and unity with something much much bigger and better.

Lon

I think you are biting of the forbidden fruit of judgment again.
Yes it is egocentric at first but it more than makes up for it in the long run.
A lot of this amounts to power of positive thinking but my worth is not found but in what I was created to do. I think you'd do a lot better to read scriptures and speak them, if indeed your calling is to talk to Christians. The scriptures contain all for godliness and life. 2 Timothy 3:16

It is a purification process. We raise our quality of love toward the perfection of Christ. Please don't let anything stop you.
Ephesians 2:10 1 John 3:2
We must be willing to do it at all costs. We can't be too preoccupied with what other people think of us. That is one of many distractions which guarantees we will not taste the Kingdom. Notice the personality's resistance. It's job is to limit our infinite and eternal nature in favor of being a Christian for example. It is not a fair trade. This keeps us within boundaries, borders and limits. It wants to keep us on the ground but we are made to fly.
This says about the same but again within Christian context:

There is major attachment to the feeling of being grounded, balanced, in control, loved by others, approved by peers, welcomed by society, viewed as good in the eyes of everyone else, being a good husband to our families, etc. Matthew 10:37 says "Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me." Luke 17:33 "Whoever tries to keep their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life will preserve it."
Agreed here too. There is a balance between loving God and loving man. We lose one and then the other out of focus and perspective but the Lord Jesus Christ talked of the wise man who built his house upon the rock. Foundations are not to be all shucked.
There is internal and external pressure to conform to these images of who we think we are. None of those images is us.
I and you are a creation of God. There most expedient thing is to simply find out our created purpose. If you do that, all else falls into place in process.
They are the personality which is only a very small part of us. We need to deeply understand how and why we identify this adversary in order to loosen our attachment. When we place less emphasis on the importance of fitting into it constructs, structures, definitions and images we have the opportunity to realize oneness and unity with something much much bigger and better.
Again, if they are the right constructs, it isn't a concern. You have expressed many Christian values and ideas here but your lack of scriptural founding on some points will have one guessing if you are orthodox (again those groundings and foundations that allow us to test spirits and follow God). Mormons, for instance, speak a lot of the same language I speak but mean something completely different. They and I would say "Jesus is Lord" but I mean something very different from them. So, terminology wise, we have agreement on this post, but to whatever degree you've cut your foundations in Christianity, we must necessarily see friction. I'm a huge believer in God's foundations and parameters. I don't have to fly free, to fly iow.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The true and living God is reality. The literal version is the fantasy and it does not measure up. It is an imitation. I don't expect you to understand until you experience it for yourself.
I'm trying to experience what you claim to have found. Please tell us how we can reach enlightenment like you.

Prizebeatz1

A lot of this amounts to power of positive thinking but my worth is not found but in what I was created to do. I think you'd do a lot better to read scriptures and speak them, if indeed your calling is to talk to Christians. The scriptures contain all for godliness and life. 2 Timothy 3:16

Ephesians 2:10 1 John 3:2

This says about the same but again within Christian context:

Agreed here too. There is a balance between loving God and loving man. We lose one and then the other out of focus and perspective but the Lord Jesus Christ talked of the wise man who built his house upon the rock. Foundations are not to be all shucked.

I and you are a creation of God. There most expedient thing is to simply find out our created purpose. If you do that, all else falls into place in process.
Again, if they are the right constructs, it isn't a concern. You have expressed many Christian values and ideas here but your lack of scriptural founding on some points will have one guessing if you are orthodox (again those groundings and foundations that allow us to test spirits and follow God). Mormons, for instance, speak a lot of the same language I speak but mean something completely different. They and I would say "Jesus is Lord" but I mean something very different from them. So, terminology wise, we have agreement on this post, but to whatever degree you've cut your foundations in Christianity, we must necessarily see friction. I'm a huge believer in God's foundations and parameters. I don't have to fly free, to fly iow.

The structures and foundations and parameters have been ingrained into the personality slowly over a long period. The attachment to them is formidable. The fear of letting them go is equivalent to letting go of the familiar identity which feels like death. This is exactly what Jesus points to when he says: "Whoever tries to keep their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life will preserve it." No one wants to go there. I don't expect anyone to adjust to having the rug pulled out from under them in one full swoop. That is too dramatic and often makes things worse as the personality reacts by strengthening its grip and reinforcing its foundations. It has to happen slowly so we have time to adjust and learn new and different ways of being. It takes time to develop the capacity to hold these new and unfamiliar states. There are many correct foundations but most of them include only part of the truth. What we try to do is to include as much of the truth as possible by opening to what IS. We don't judge any of it but we take time to notice the good the bad and the ugly. We welcome totality and accept what IS. It is Christianity but it includes a lot more because we explore territories that Christianity discourages us away from. It's going further and farther than we ever thought possible. It never ends. This is just a glimpse.

Gurucam

:nono: Again, your kingdom is too small Luke 10:1ff

Indeed small. And so be it. Thank God that, the kingdom of God, which I speak about among traditional Christians, conforms to the prophesy of Jesus.

God's kingdom of heaven has only a few of the billions called to Christianity. In terms of numbers of people chosen from the billion strong traditional Christians, God's kingdom of heaven is very small, just a few make it. Do not fool-up your self.

Indeed humans are free to make up their own things to suit their own fancy and personal wishful thinking. Indeed you can make up a huge supposed kingdom on earth, according to your own righteousness. That does not change the actual configuration of God's kingdom of heaven, as confirmed by the Lord Jesus:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthews: 7 KJV N.T.
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

The above defined the status of traditional Christians at the end, after all things were tried, all things were done and all efforts made. From among the billion strong traditional Christians, those chosen for God's kingdom of heaven is very small (a few) . . . making God's kingdom of heaven very small for them.

With respect to Luke: 10 : 1

Jesus clearly confirmed that only His disciples were given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And only Jesus delivered that privately to only His disciples. All others (the masses) were to be fooled-up with parables. Therefore sending out seventy people to the 'masses' is simply to fool-up the masses with parables. One of Jesus agendas was to for 'the dead to bury their dead':

(Jesus' plans for the masses were not savory)

The above conformed to Jesus two missions, two agendas and two instructions:

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

The seventy people mentioned in Luke 10: 1 are 'the dead (the spiritually dead) who were sent out to bury their dead (i.e. their own harden, 'waxed gross heart' kind)'. These seventy people were 'the dead' appointed to 'deal' with their own kind. This was done for two purposes. One was to appease the unaware masses (the spiritually dead/the dead) into keeping the peace and, two for the dead to bury their dead (according to one of Jesus' agenda).

There are indeed, many people who Jesus himself appointed for the purpose of dispatching harden 'children of the flesh' (the spiritually dead) to hell. This is literally 'the dead burying their dead'. This is how Jesus and God get rid of harden 'children of the flesh' (the spiritually dead, the waxed gross heart-ed' people) from the surface of earth and into hell inside the earth. The dead/children of the flesh do not inherit God's kingdom of heaven, they are the dead who bury their dead. This is scriptures, according to:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Separation is on going, as follows:

Matthews: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: (these are those who follow Jesus)

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: (these are 'the dead who bury their dead')

Sorry to be the bearer of sad news, however there is no time left to pamper. The Lord Jesus had two missions, agendas and instructions which conformed to and supports, Galatians: 4 verse: 30 KJV N.T. above. These two missions, agendas and instruction were and continue to be, as follows:

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

(These revelations do not stand alone. The KJV N.T. is a totally integrated work.)

The idea of sending 'seventy' men to deliver things to people (as mentioned in Luke 10: 1) is simply the act of appointing harden (spiritually) dead people to go forth and bury their harden dead counterparts. This is according to Jesus second stated mission, agenda and instruction above (i.e. 'let the dead bury their dead'). This is not about, 'following Jesus'. People who follow Jesus are destine to inherit the surface of earth, in God's kingdom of heaven.

The dead who bury their dead are all 'the dead' the spiritually dead. They are all harden children of the flesh (like Ishmael). They do not inherit God's kingdom of heaven, now in the spirit realm nor on the surface of earth when God's kingdom of heaven fully come to earth.

Harden (spiritually) dead people (harden children of the flesh) must be removed from the surface of earth. Harden dead people refuse to embrace the Spirit of Truth who bring All Truth. Harden dead people want physical words (things of the flesh) which cannot deliver All Truth. Physically spoken and physically written words cannot saves and deliver humans. Only the Spirit can do this, through individual, direct communion through one's own heart or spirit.

"All Truth" which saved and delivers and gives eternal life, comes only from the Spirit of Truth as discerned though one's own heart or spirit and not from any other man or from scriptures. This is how one follow Jesus. This little secret was released by Jesus, to only His disciples, privately, only among them:

John: 16 KJV N.T.
9 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

You are well advised to drop your corrupted ideas about Christianity and embrace and be guided by, literal revelations in the KJV N.T.

Mark: 12 KJV N.T.
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

There are two gospels in the KJV N.T.. One is with Moses law and the other without Moses law. These directly correspond to: one gospel for the dead to bury their dead and another gospel for those who follow Jesus.

It is for each person to decipher/separate/disentangle them and embrace the one of their choice.

Of course, it takes 'eyes to see', 'ears to hear' and a 'heart that is not waxed gross' to know the above truth and to do this deciphering/separating/disentangling.

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Last edited: