What one must do in order to be chosen for God's kingdom of heaven:

Gurucam

Lon

Jesus said:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthews: 7 KJV N.T.
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Clearly God's kingdom of heaven among traditional Christians is very small. Only a few make it. Only a few find the strait gate and narrow way that leadeth onto eternal life, in God's kingdom of heaven.

Why would you say: "again, your kingdom is too small" then reference: Luke 10:1, which says:

Luke: 10 King James Version (KJV)
1 After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come.

If seventy people were sent out it does not mean that the kingdom automatically become bigger.

Jesus' prophesy cannot be denied.

If seventy people were sent out to preach or what ever, it simply means that they all failed, they all preached corruption and misled the masses. That is, they were all 'the dead who buried their dead counterparts'.

Jesus's prophesies (above) cannot be wrong. From among the billion strong traditional Christians, only a few make it to God's kingdom of heaven. This is the prophesy of Jesus.

God's kingdom of heaven among traditional Christians cannot simply become bigger (by your say so) because you perceive that under the correct system you are not included and you want to be included. Wishful thinking and corruption of scriptures will not help you. You have to know and do the correct thing.

You have to search your own heart or spirit and discern precisely what the Spirit of Truth has in mind for your to know, pray for, say and do, in real time, all the time and do just that. You are not to be led by any human and/or scriptures.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

With all due respect, I must add that: I make these points, not to engage you but to point out your simplicity and very elementary follies to other readers who may be suspect-able to being misled by you.

John: 16 KJV N.T.
1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.

Last edited:

Ben Masada

God chose ALL OF HUMANITY in his Son Jesus Christ, but he will not force it on anyone.

Just a moment Robert! What I take from this saying of yours above is that you are implying that God was not fair to Jesus. Why would he hide from Jesus that He had chosen all of humanity? Yes because, when Jesus sent his disciples on a mission to spread the gospel of salvation throughout Israel, he would forbid his disciples to go the way of the Gentiles. (Matthew 10:5,6) Why, for heaven's sake! Was not he aware that the Jews had been assigned as light unto the Gentiles? (Isaiah 42:6) Well, blame Paul, not Jesus. I got this one from the gospel of Paul.

Gurucam

2000 odd years ago, God choose His Son, the Lord Jesus to come among those people in a human physical body to confirm the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven to only His disciples.

Before this, these mysteries were totally hidden.

Back then, only the disciples were chosen by God to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, from Jesus.

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Many people tried to follow Jesus as the disciples. However they were stopped in their tracks. Only the twelve disciples were allowed to follow Jesus.

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?
68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

Getting the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven was not a free for all. Only the disciples got these mysteries, from Jesus, in very private session among only them.

One will find these mysteries only in those few private deliveries (as recorded in the KJV N.T.) which Jesus made to His disciples privately only among them.

These mysteries were not uttered in and are not in, parables or in Jesus' public lectures.

John: 16 KJV N.T.
1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.

Last edited:

Gurucam

What indeed are the big mysteries of or to, God's kingdom of heaven.

These are some:

1. Knowing All Truth and being led by All Truth, saves one and delivers one into God's kingdom of heaven. .

2. The Spirit of Truth brings All Truth.

3. The Spirit of Truth was made available to those people only after Jesus was crucified and rose to heaven

4. This Spirit makes intercession, with the Holy Spirit, on behalf of Saints/Believers.

5. One must search one's own heart (not the scriptures) to know what this Spirit has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do.

6. Christians/Saints have God given justification to transgress Moses law so that they can serve in the newness of spirit.

These are New. These are some of the New things that are related to the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and Christianity.

Before these new things were revealed, only the O.T. scriptures and Moses law existed. The O.T. scriptures and Moses law were no mysteries of God kingdom of heaven. The O.T. scriptures and Moses law contained, no mysteries of God kingdom of heaven

Jesus was sent by God to deliver these mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, only when some of those people (of 2000 odd years ago) became capable of receiving the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These were the disciples and no one else.

The disciple were the only ones back then to be 'born again' (to be spiritually aware). That is, only they had 'eyes to see', ears to hear' and hearts to understand. This qualified them to be given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Last edited:

Ben Masada

God's kingdom is unconditional and universal. It does not depend on time, events, situations or circumstances. The kingdom of the personality depends on what we do, what we believe, what religion we choose, and on and on.

God's Kingdom IS conditional. Universal but conditional. Conditional to the obedience of God's Law. That's the part of man in the Covenant made with God.

Prizebeatz1

God's Kingdom IS conditional. Universal but conditional. Conditional to the obedience of God's Law. That's the part of man in the Covenant made with God.

Let's get precise. God's Kingdom does not depend on obedience. It is there whether we are obedient or not. The REALIZATION of God's Kingdom, however, does depend on a number of factors.

Gurucam

:nono: Again, your kingdom is too small Luke 10:1ff

It is not that my kingdom is too small. I have not spoken about 'my' kingdom.

It is probably your wish, 'that your kingdom is to small'. And that is not a bad wish . . . but, What does that matter on this thread?

I am not here to teach about 'my' kingdom of heaven or any other of 'my' things. I am here to deliver only the literal revelations in the KJV N.T. as related to the topic under consideration.

Details of God's kingdom of heaven for Christians, size and all, is clearly and literally confirmed in the KJV N.T.:

The disciples were chosen, by God, for Jesus. They were chosen by God to know/get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, from Jesus. This is confirmed in KJV N.T.:

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know/get the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

Back then, 2000 odd years ago, only a few were called. Evidence in the KJV N.T. suggest that even these few (the disciples) did not make it (they were not chosen). Only Paul came from the outside and was chosen.

Paul was clearly different. Only He had direct personal communion with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus. Everyone else, including the disciples, knew only the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus, who is not Lord.

The KJV N.T. confirms that many more than the twelve tried to follow Jesus (as disciples). However Jesus dismissed them all. Jesus did not allow them to follow Him (as disciples). The reason was that they were not chosen by God to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Only the disciples were given by God to get these mysteries from Jesus:

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?
68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

The disciples were simply called to be Christians. They were simply chosen to get the mysteries of God kingdom of heaven. This could not and did not automatically make them chosen for God's kingdom of heaven. They had to use this knowledge to do the works necessary to be chosen for God's kingdom of heaven.

In order to become Christian the disciple and all others, had to achieve communion with and be led by, the Spirit of Truth, after the physical Jesus was crucified and rose to heaven, like Paul did. The Spirit of Truth is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus.

At any event only a few were expected to achieve this advanced 'spirit to Spirit' communion with Jesus and so be chosen. Jesus made it clear that: among those called to Christianity, only a few are/will be chosen for God's kingdom of heaven:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

According to the KJV N.T. (not me) God's kingdom of heaven is small in terms of the quantum of people who reach that state/place through the traditional Christian path.

(The traditional Christian path is not the authentic Christian path. The authentic Christian path is perfect. However, traditional Christianity, which has a billion or so followers, is far from perfect. It is corrupted Christianity. Everyone who know and use the authentic Christian path are chosen, this path is fail-safe. However only a few know and use authentic Christianity.

The above is a summary of what 'many are called and few chosen' and 'many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many', confirms.)

It is important for traditional Christians to know this truth before to late is their cry. The end for the not chosen masses, is very sad and serious:

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Do not simply plug in your wishful thinking, without demonstrating your (better than Jesus) capability to change Jesus' words and prophesies.

If you cannot prove or demonstrate your 'better than Jesus' capacity, then, simply show why and how, the above conclusions are not correct, according to KJV N.T. revelations.

Luke 10:1 does not show or confirm that more that a few traditional Christians will be chosen, for God's kingdom of heaven.

Fact is, Jesus had twelve disciples, seventy others (i.e. according to Luke 10:1) and millions of traditional elder, priests, pastors, bishops, evangelists, popes etc. still He prophesied:

Jesus warned:

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Christianity is fail safe. If one has Christianity correct and is led by it, one must be chosen. The problem is when one believes corruption to be Christianity and one is led by this corruption, one err and is not chosen.

If from a billion strong traditional Christians, only a few are chosen, then clearly corruption is very present and very pervading inside traditional Christianity. Traditional Christianity cannot be and is not authentic Christianity. People are not chosen because they are misled by false prophets and therefore do not know scriptures and err:

Matthews: 22 KJV N.T.
29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

That is, false prophets are inside and controlling, traditional Christianity. It can be no other way that only a few are chosen from a billion strong traditional Christians.

Don't you want traditional Christians to know this fact?

Last edited:

Gurucam

Lon,

Jesus confirmed:

John 1 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

The above clearly and literally confirms that God's kingdom of heaven has many sections. Jesus has gone there to prepared just one section/place in God's kingdom for those who follow Him. This is the destination of the chosen few.

Christians/believers in Jesus does not own or take over all of God's kingdom of heaven. Jesus went there to prepared just one mansion in God's house (which has many mansions), for His authentic followers.

However the billion strong traditional Christians falsely believe and promote that, from among earth's entire population, only they reach God's kingdom of heaven. You seem to be among these misled billion or so people.

. . . for you are suggesting, "your kingdom is too small". Fact is for authentic Christians, God's kingdom of heaven is very small, only a few make it there. And for the rest of the billion strong traditional Christians, God's kingdom of heaven is none existent. They do not go there. This is clearly and literally confirmed by revelations in the KJV N.T.

Fact is, on this thread, I am delivering only things related to the part of God's kingdom of heaven which Jesus has prepared for His authentic followers, according to literal revelations in the KJV N.T.. This is the destination of the chosen few.

The sad fact is that from among the billion strong traditional Christians only a few find the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life in God's kingdom of heaven. Only a few of them are chosen. Only a few from among the billion or so, traditional Christians will make it to the one mansion which Jesus has prepared from among the many mansion in God's house:

Jesus warned:

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

The billion strong, traditional Christianity, which is not Christianity at all, is clearly terminally infected with 'false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves'.

Don't you want at least a few more traditional Christians to awaken to the above truth? . . . so that they can at least start seeking All Truth which can saved and deliver them to the one mansion which Jesus has prepared from among the many mansion in God's house?

All Truth is not found in scriptures. Only the Spirit of Truth brings All Truth though a direct connection to the individual hearts or spirits of each Saint/Believer

As far as the KJV N.T. goes, a human has only three choices. 1. He can say quiet. 2. He can be a false prophet who misled many or, 3. He can be a an authentic prophet who put a few on the right path.

False teachings give false hope and guaranteed delivery to a sad end and a sad place:

Matthews: 22 KJV N.T.
29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Last edited:

Gurucam

false prophets and false brethren in Christianity

false prophets and false brethren in Christianity

Many traditional Christian institutions claim that their mission is to give hope to their charges. Fact is, it is all false hope. Authentic hope is anchored on truth. These institutions never give truth to their charges.

Even the least person, of the billion strong, traditional Christians, is called to Christianity and he has God given justification to transgress Moses law.

Everybody of the billion strong traditional Christians are clearly not chosen to be Christians, i.e., according to prophesy, only a few will chosen.

However all of them are called to be Christian. Therefore they all have God given justification to transgress Moses law. However this is kept hidden from them (they are denied a basic Christian truth, this is probably why they err and are not chosen):

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

All the above freedom, liberty and justification to transgress Moses law is given for a very important Christian reason as defined in the following:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

What good is faith and hope if it is based on deception/corruption? How can one do what is necessary to be chosen, if one is corruptly denied such knowledge, by one's own prophets and brethren.

The 'prophets' and 'brethren' of traditional Christian churches and institutions are false prophets and false brethren, who trap and deceive the billions who are called to Christianity into bondage under Moses law, according to:

Galatians: 2
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage (under Moses law)

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Last edited:

Ben Masada

Let's get precise. God's Kingdom does not depend on obedience. It is there whether we are obedient or not. The REALIZATION of God's Kingdom, however, does depend on a number of factors.

Well, Prizebeatzl, every thing is there and every thing depends on our attribute of Freewill. We indeed can choose to obey or not to but, it will prove that we will never belong in the Kingdom of God. Citizenship in that Kingdom we get only after we swear loyalty to the laws of that spiritual land.

Gurucam

There is only one path to God's kingdom of heaven.

Matthews: 7 KJV N.T.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

The will of God who is in heaven is as follows: Jesus and God want to fill the surface of earth with only children of God (like Issac) and no children of the flesh (like Ismael). 2000 odd years were given for humans to rise and to establish this basic infrastructure for establishing God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth. Time is closely up. Soon there will be a precise division of live humans.

Jesus and God's other aim and plan is to remove children of the flesh (like Ishmael) from the surface of earth and dispatch them to inside the depths of earth.

2000 odd years was given for children of the flesh to change their bad fortune by becoming adopted children of God. Only a few were expected to make this transformation. Now time is closely up.

Those who, while they lived on earth, served the will of God (by bringing forth only fruits onto God) will be chosen for His kingdom. Those who did not, will be sent elsewhere.

The above was the entire aim and plan behind God's promise of the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, to Abraham and his seed of Issac generations:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (Ishmael): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (issac).

Doing the will of God required one to bring forth only fruits onto God (i.e. only children of God, like Issac). One have to long stop bringing forth fruits onto death, (i.e. children of the flesh like Ismael).

The above is how one does his part to bring God's kingdom of heaven to the surface of earth. i.e. by filling the surface of earth with only children of God, like Issac and not children of the flesh, like Ishmael. The former is God's work. The latter is Satan's work.

The above defines the will of God. And how to serve the will of God. One cannot be going against the will of God and expect to be some how, magically chosen for God's kingdom of heaven.

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

The above defines the only way that you or anyone else will be chosen for God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm and later on the surface of earth, when God kingdom is fully established here.

Only those who bring forth fruits on to God, (i.e. children of God, like Issac) and no fruits onto death (i.e. children of the flesh, like Ismael) are chosen for God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm and later on the surface of earth, when God kingdom is fully established here:

Matthews: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

One brings forth only fruits onto God (including children of God, like Issac), only when one deliberately transgresses Moses law in order to unconditionally serve in the newness of spirit:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

All of the above define the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from Moses law. This is the Christian life style. This is the lifestyle and works of the chosen few.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

39 And by him all that believe (i.e. Christians/Believers) are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

These are the truths, if adopted, save and deliver one to God's kingdom of heaven.

How many traditional Christians know these truths?

Indeed how many traditional Christians are allowed, by the prophets and brethren who rule over them, to know these truth?

Leaders and rulers of traditional Christianity are false prophets and false brethren according to:

Galatians: 2
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage (under Moses law)

These false prophets and false brethren who rule over the billion strong traditional Christians are deceptively keeping their charges under bondage of Moses law and so denying them a life in Christ and grace. They are truly evil:

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

The Lord Jesus described them, as follows:

Folks I have to rescue you guys and bring you guys back (at least a few of you), from a very dark and deep pit of corruption . . . and time is very limited and hearts are still very 'waxed grossed'.

Mark: 1 KJV N.T.
3 The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Lon,

To be saved and delivered you must have courage to break away from and go against your old Mosaic church, old Mosaic beliefs and old Mosaic laws.

The billion strong traditional Christians are all under Moses law.

They were all tricked into forgoing the God given freedom, liberty and justification which they have in Christ and instead esteem, use, promote and invoke Moses law. They were tricked by false prophets and false brethren.

They must get the courage to break away from and go against Moses law, if they want to be saved and delivered.

One must deliberately and passionately transgress Moses law (the ten commandments) to serve in the newness of spirit. This is the only way that one can and will do the will of God by bringing forth only fruits onto God (including only children of God). And only by bringing forth only fruits onto God (including only children of God) will one inherit God's kingdom of heaven. This is the simple instruction from Jesus, in the KJV N.T.

For this reason:

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

Now (since 2000 odd years ago) one can and must transgress Moses law so as to serve, unconditional in the newness of spirit.

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
19 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
21 But now (since 2000 odd years ago) the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets

6 But now (since 2000 odd years ago) we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

2000 odd years have passed and a billion strong traditional Christians are still denied these truths, which are the only ones, which can save and deliver them.

Other nations are bring forth fruits onto God/children of God and passing out you guy 'big time', for places in God's kingdom of heaven. You guys are stalled in foolishness and foolish arguments. At your rate, you guys (who claim to have the only path to salvation and deliverance) will have no one in God's kingdom of heaven. Kind of God's poetic justice.

Traditional Christians are not Christians. They have gone about their own 'convenient made-up' righteousness, leaving behind the righteousness of God.

This is my sincere wake-up call for a few more, i.e. last few who will be chosen first.

Precious 'Time's are wasting', click here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NiyhRJDph0

Matthews: 20 KJV N.T.
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

3 The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.

Last edited:

Prizebeatz1

Well, Prizebeatzl, every thing is there and every thing depends on our attribute of Freewill. We indeed can choose to obey or not to but, it will prove that we will never belong in the Kingdom of God. Citizenship in that Kingdom we get only after we swear loyalty to the laws of that spiritual land.

I think the citizenship is there from birth. We are very close to the Kingdom when we are children. That child-like innocence is ousted in favor of developing a personality when we become adults. We can reconnect with this part of us and become reborn, resurrected. I think it would do much good to swear loyalty to unraveling the layers of the personality.

Lon

I think the citizenship is there from birth. We are very close to the Kingdom when we are children.
Agreed. Realize within Christendom, there is agreement (for most of us) on Jesus calling children and becoming as children.

That child-like innocence is ousted in favor of developing a personality when we become adults. We can reconnect with this part of us and become reborn, resurrected. I think it would do much good to swear loyalty to unraveling the layers of the personality.
Again, other than eschewing Christianity, you are embracing it. See here:
The truth you are interested in is found within Christ and His Word.

Gurucam

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

6 But now (since 2000 odd years ago) we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Galatians: 4
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
3 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise (of spirit and Spirit).
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

39 And by him all that believe (i.e. Christians/Believers) are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Is it not crystal and literally clear from the above that, if one esteem, use, promote and invoke Moses laws in the least way one brings forth only fruits onto death, which include children of the flesh, like Ishmael. And a sad place is the destination of one's children and one.

On the other hand if one deliberately and passionately transgress Moses law to serve in the newness of spirit and Spirit then one brings forth only fruits onto God, which include children of God, like Issac. And one is delivered into God's kingdom of heaven.

What debate/interpretations is necessary to get this truth which can save and deliver one? Little children will accept the above on simple face value, as presented above.

. . . and therefore, the next question should simply be one of little children: how do I serve in the newness of spirit?

Matthew: 18 King James Version (KJV)
3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

The above is pure and accurate Christianity. However traditional Christian, adults would automatically go into 'lemon used car salesman' mode so as to prove the above wrong, simply to prop-up their life longs deluded anti-christian beliefs.

For them, it is like buying stocks all their life, only to find out at these last moments that their stocks were always lemons and duds.

Masses of the billion strong traditional Christians will be walking away from God and traditional Christianity, if they do not now get unadulterated truth. They will simply loose total faith in Christianity if truth is not revealed to them, now, in fullness and totality.

Large groups of people, like a billion strong traditional Christians, cannot be fooled by false prophets and false brethren any more. The fullness of time is at hand. Consciousness on the surface of earth has simply increased (through new planetary alignments) and brought everyone into increased awareness (increased I.Q.).

Unadulterated truth, as confirmed clearly, literally and 'child like' in the KJV N.T. will only now (in these last days) come to the billion strong traditional Christianity. The few who embrace purified traditional Christianity now, in these last days will be the last (to Christianity) who are chosen first.

16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Unadulterated truth, which saves and delivers, will still be about a voice of one (or a few) crying in the wilderness.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Masses of the billion strong traditional Christians will be walking away from God and traditional Christianity, if they do not now get unadulterated truth, as confirmed literally by the KJV N.T.. They will simply loose total faith in Christianity if truth is not revealed to them, now, in fullness and totality.

Large groups of people, like a billion strong traditional Christians, cannot be fooled by false prophets and false brethren any more. The fullness of time is at hand. Consciousness on the surface of earth has simply increased (through new planetary alignments) and brought everyone into increased awareness (increased I.Q.).

Restoration of and the little hope that can still be salvaged for, a few traditional Christians lies now, in delivering unadulterated truth, as literally, totally and plainly supported, in a child like manner, by relations in the KJV N.T.

The following cannot be changed:

However by purifying traditional Christianity in these last days, those who come on board, in these last days, will get correct Christianity. They can be the little that is added on to the above, as follows:

1. Intellectual/left brain/physical/'lemon used car salesman' knowing, bantering, explaining and smartness is the Old and now cast out the door. This is the way and tools of the dead (i.e. the spiritually dead). They have been using those to bury each other. They are the dead who have been burying their dead.

It was clearly confirmed that the letter killeth, only the Spirit giveth life. They, being 'the dead', could not discern this message. They delighted in 'letter' usage and 'letter' discernment.

2. Intuitive/right brain/spirit/none physical/'child like' knowing requires no bantering, 'lemon used car salesman skills', physical explanations and/or smartness. Intuitive/right brain/spirit/none physical/child like' knowing is the New and now this approach is fully inside and here to stay.

This is the way and tools of the spiritually aware. This is about knowing things, through one's own heart or spirit, directly and intuitively from the Spirit of Truth who giveth life, eternal.

Last edited: