What one must do in order to be chosen for God's kingdom of heaven:

Gurucam

There is body, spirit and soul

Matthews: 10 KJV N.T.
28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

1. Soul: A person's soul is his individual identity in pure ideas format. In potentiality. Each human is first, simply a concept, an idea. This idea or concept is one's soul. A person's soul is a specific set of ideas that is simply a combination or permutation selected from All ideas in the the creation. A person's soul is a specific and unique selection of some of the ideas that comprise the soul of God.

All ideas in the creation is the soul of God. This is God simply as All knowledge in existence. This is God in pure potentiality. This is the entire creation only in concept or idea form. This is God The Father. Pure omniscience.

This is like the w.w.w. server. It simply contain information without doing any thing. The Father is God in a similar form i.e. not active but all knowing. The Father is like a server containing all possible information without doing anything.

2. Spirit: A human spirit is called an inward man or spiritual body. A person's spirit is literally a force that is created and sustained by his love for his soul. A person's spirit is literally a force that is created and sustained by his love for the ideas that is his soul. This is the ideas of one's soul in dynamic form. A person's love for his soul creates and sustains his individual spirit.

God's love for His soul (all the ideas in creation) creates and sustains the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the Father in dynamic expression. The Holy Spirit is All ideas in dynamic expression. This is God as All power, omnipotence.

:idea: To understand how an individual spirit/force is created and sustained you have to look inward to your own motivation. Every motivation which arises and is sustained is a spirit. Think of all the ideas which come to you in any given day (from friends, relatives observation etc.). These could add up to millions in any given day. And even so these ideas are only a small part of all ideas available.

However most of these ideas simply flow through you. Most do not create and sustain a rise in you. That is, most of these ideas simply remain in ideas form and flows out of you. However a few of these create rises in you. These rises are the spirits created and sustained from those ideas. Therefore some of these ideas becomes spirit (which can haunt you).

This happens simply because love arises and are sustained within you for those few specific ideas from among millions which come to you. This is how spirits are born and sustained. Spirits are simply love for a specific set of ideas. Spirits are forces, driving forces.

A individual human spirit is simply love for a specific set of ideas. These sets of ideas are simply small sets from the totality of ideas in existence. On the other hand, the Holy Spirit is love for all ideas in creation. Humans have small spirit. God have the total and big Spirit, the Holy Spirit.

3. Body: The body is our natural man or physical body. Each human physical body is born from and sustained by, each person's spirit. That is when the ideas of one's soul include having a physical human body, one has a spirit that drives one to create and sustain a physical body on earth.

On the other hand, angels are being with spirit and souls and no physical bodies. The souls of angels does not include any ideas of a physical body and their spirit does not contain love for a physical body. Having physical bodies does not interest them.

On the other hand, the souls of humans on earth includes ideas of and for physical bodies. And their spirits include love for a physical body. Humans are co-creators and sustain-ers of their own (very alive) individual physical bodies. They are driven to do so by their own (very alive) individual spirits. Their spirits are live forces created and sustained by their love for their own (very alive) individual souls.

Each human physical body is an expression of that person's own (soul) ideas of a physical human body which he loved in his spirit before his birth. Each person is in a physical by his or her own choice, idea and love for that physical body.

All creation happens in the same way, as follows:
1. First a specific set of ideas reaches one. For example a particular design of a house reaches a person. This is the ideas or soul stage.

2. Then love arises and is sustained for this specific set of ideas. That is, love arises and is sustained in this person for the particular design of a house.

This love for the particular design of house creates and sustains a spirit or driving force in the person. This is the spirit stage.

3. Then this spirit or force (the love for the particular design of a house) pushes the person to create and sustain a house which is a physical/material manifestation/expression of the abstract soul/idea/design of the house.

All material or other creation (including our human bodies) are born out of love for ideas.

The ideas which a person loves in his spirit or heart is his soul. A person through the drive of his spirit creates a physical body that is exactly according to the ideas that is his soul.

All (soul, spirit and physical body) can be killed. They can all die. That is, each human can loose all three 'bodies . . . and so be left with no individual or distinguishing identity.

This result from becoming aware of soul of God which cause one's own soul to expand from simply being a small sub-set of omniscience to becoming omniscience it self. Then one assumes the soul identity of God and literal;ly differs in no distinguishing or other way from God.

. . . one simply goes back home to being God.

Hope that this is helpful.

Last edited:

Lon

Do you even interpret what you are reading or do you leave that up to someone else to do for you?
:plain: You just told everybody else they needed the first grade :doh:
Romans 8:10 But if Christ is in you, although the body is dead because of sin, the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

Ephesians 2:4,5 But because of His great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, 5made us alive with Christ, even when we were dead in our trespasses. It is by grace you have been saved!
Quick lesson since you couldn't get it: ONLY in Christ is one's spirit alive. You and I were born dead, exactly the opposite of your message.

I've been called to stand up and speak.
On TOL? :doh: :nono: and I doubt anybody called you to anything. It definitely wouldn't be on TOL. Our audience here is not that large. What are you talking to? About a hundred people if that?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The soul is not nonsense. It is natural. It is reality. What's nonsense is believing we can separate from infinity and eternity. Is creation and human history separate from what is infinite? If you think so then get the heck out of here and return to first grade where you belong because you don't even know the basics.
You are now being called to take a seat and be quiet

Prizebeatz1

There is body, spirit and soul

Matthews: 10 KJV N.T.
28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

1. Soul: A person's soul is his individual identity in pure ideas format. In potentiality. Each human is first, simply a concept, an idea. This idea or concept is one's soul. A person's soul is a specific set of ideas that is simply a combination or permutation selected from All ideas in the the creation. A person's soul is a specific and unique selection of some of the ideas that comprise the soul of God.

All ideas in the creation is the soul of God. This is God simply as All knowledge in existence. This is God in pure potentiality. This is the entire creation only in concept or idea form. This is God The Father. Pure omniscience.

This is like the w.w.w. server. It simply contain information without doing any thing. The Father is God in a similar form i.e. not active but all knowing. The Father is like a server containing all possible information without doing anything.

2. Spirit: A human spirit is called an inward man or spiritual body. A person's spirit is literally a force that is created and sustained by his love for his soul. A person's spirit is literally a force that is created and sustained by his love for the ideas that is his soul. This is the ideas of one's soul in dynamic form. A person's love for his soul creates and sustains his individual spirit.

God's love for His soul (all the ideas in creation) creates and sustains the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the Father in dynamic expression. The Holy Spirit is All ideas in dynamic expression. This is God as All power, omnipotence.

:idea: To understand how an individual spirit/force is created and sustained you have to look inward to your own motivation. Every motivation which arises and is sustained is a spirit. Think of all the ideas which come to you in any given day (from friends, relatives observation etc.). These could add up to millions in any given day. And even so these ideas are only a small part of all ideas available.

However most of these ideas simply flow through you. Most do not create and sustain a rise in you. That is, most of these ideas simply remain in ideas form and flows out of you. However a few of these create rises in you. These rises are the spirits created and sustained from those ideas. Therefore some of these ideas becomes spirit (which can haunt you).

This happens simply because love arises and are sustained within you for those few specific ideas from among millions which come to you. This is how spirits are born and sustained. Spirits are simply love for a specific set of ideas. Spirits are forces, driving forces.

A individual human spirit is simply love for a specific set of ideas. These sets of ideas are simply small sets from the totality of ideas in existence. On the other hand, the Holy Spirit is love for all ideas in creation. Humans have small spirit. God have the total and big Spirit, the Holy Spirit.

3. Body: The body is our natural man or physical body. Each human physical body is born from and sustained by, each person's spirit. That is when the ideas of one's soul include having a physical human body, one has a spirit that drives one to create and sustain a physical body on earth.

On the other hand, angels are being with spirit and souls and no physical bodies. The souls of angels does not include any ideas of a physical body and their spirit does not contain love for a physical body. Having physical bodies does not interest them.

On the other hand, the souls of humans on earth includes ideas of and for physical bodies. And their spirits include love for a physical body. Humans are co-creators of their own physical bodies out of their own individual spirits and souls.

Each human physical body is an expression of that person's own (soul) ideas of a physical human body which he loved in his spirit before his birth. Each person is in a physical by his or her own choice, idea and love for that physical body.

All creation happens in the same way, as follows:
1. First a specific set of ideas reaches one. For example a particular design of a house reaches a person. This is the ideas or soul stage.

2. Then love arises and is sustained for this specific set of ideas. That is, love arises and is sustained in this person for the particular design of a house.

This love for the particular design of house creates and sustains a spirit or driving force in the person. This is the spirit stage.

3. Then this spirit or force (the love for the particular design of a house) pushes the person to create and sustain a house which is a physical/material manifestation/expression of the abstract soul/idea/design of the house.

All material or other creation (including our human bodies) are born out of love for ideas.

The ideas which a person loves in his spirit or heart is his soul. A person through the drive of his spirit creates a physical body that is exactly according to the ideas that is his soul.

Hope that this is helpful.

From my understanding the soul is timeless and unconditional. The traditional interpretation of the spirit depends on time as in the Holy Spirit was not available to us until after Jesus.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Gurucam

John: 16 KJV N.T.
9 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
16 A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.
17 Then said some of his disciples among themselves, What is this that he saith unto us, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me: and, Because I go to the Father?
18 They said therefore, What is this that he saith, A little while? we cannot tell what he saith.

Although Jesus went to the Father, His soul (individuality) was not omniscience, by His choice. Jesus did not become exactly like His Father. He remained a son, by his own choice.

Jesus still had a love for the idea of being the Truth, the Way and the Life through which humans can come onto God.

Jesus' individual idea or soul remain the Truth, the Way and the Life through which humans can raise each of their individual souls to omniscience.

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

In this way Jesus remained a servant to Christians . . . i.e. a Lord and not merge with His Father and become God.

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

Currently and for all eternity, Jesus exists as a servant to Saints/Christian. He exist as the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. He did not and will not merge to be God, with His Father. In this format Jesus sits on the right side of the Holy Spirit/God. As another Spirit, the Spirit of the Son/the Spirit of Truth/the Spirit of intercession.

Jesus is not merged with the Father and He is not even merged with the Holy Spirit who is God. God is simply a Spirit.

Jesus is currently another Spirit. And in this Spirit format Jesus is not God, but a live servant to Saints/Christians (i.e. those in Christ).

Currently and for all eternity, Jesus is a Spirit who 'bridges the gap' between the Holy Ghost and Saints/Christians (the chosen few), according to things in each of their respective hearts or spirits.

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

In that Spirit format and in spirit heaven, Jesus is ready, willing and able to serve His soul mission which is to make intercession with the Holy Spirit on behalf of Saints/Christians with respects to thing in each of their individual hearts.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

And Christians/Saints must search each of their own hearts to know and commune with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession:

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he (the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The Spirit above is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, because of the following three revelations:

1. 2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

2. John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

3. 1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.

The Lord is currently the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus, who make intercession for humans with the Holy Spirit. No one can come onto the Holy Spirit but by going through the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. . Therefore the Spirit mentioned in the above (in Romans: 8 verse: 26 KJV N.T.) is not the Holy Spirit but the the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession who is currently our Lord.

The fact of who is Lord is also confirmed, literally, in the following revelations:

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

9 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

The above confirms Jesus' continuing and current existence as the Spirit of Truth resident in spirit heaven 'seated' on the right side of the Holy Ghost. The above also confirm Jesus divine eternal and current soul mission, as the Intercede-er for Christians/Saints.

The Lord does this servant service to Saints/Christians as the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession. Christians/Saints have to detect and commune with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession through each of their own hearts or spirit:

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Our link to the Holy Spirit/God is only through the Spirit of Jesus and humans can make that communion only by going through each of their own individual hearts or spirit. Jesus' soul remained the individualized truth which will set each human free and give eternal life. And His Spirit is the Spirit of Truth which formulate, this individualized truth. This truth is a perfect amalgam of the things which each Saint/Christian loves in his own heart/spirit and the will of God which is the Holy Spirit.

The Spirit Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of intercession is not the Holy Spirit nor is it the individual spirit of humans. The Spirit Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of intercession is a perfect amalgam of both of those. The Spirit Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of intercession is different for each person. It is totally individualized information and guidance. The Spirit Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of intercession is revealed only to each person individually and privately through each of their individual hearts or spirit.

The Spirit of Jesus formulate these individualized truths and delivers them to each person through each of their own hearts or spirits. Jesus remained totally committed to this mission which is His soul.

Fact is, Jesus did not want to become omniscience it self, like His Father, God. He did not want the soul of God, His Father and so merge with God, His Father. Jesus wanted to remain the Spirit of Truth who leads humans (Saints/Christians) to Truth and eternal life through a life in Christ. Jesus is the live spiritual head of those in the life of Christ (i.e. the chosen few Christians/Saints). The Lord Jesus is operating from spirit heaven, like an angel (i.e. one without a physical body but with a soul and spirit)

Therefore when Jesus was physically crucified, He still kept and had his individual spirit and individual soul intact. These were not killed (dissolved). Only his physical body was killed/dissolved/destroyed.

This meant that Jesus maintained his soul/idea and the required spirit to execute the ideas of his soul. So he returned like an angel. That is, after Jesus' crucifixion and rise to spirit heaven, He returned, among us as like an angel. He returned only in a specific soul and spirit, without a physical body . . . as a servant to Christians/Saints.

In this format He is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus.

The above defines the eternal totality of Jesus. He never ceases being those things, in potentiality and dynamic expression.

The Truth is Jesus soul.
The way is Jesus Spirit
The life was the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus.

Last edited:

Prizebeatz1

:plain: You just told everybody else they needed the first grade :doh:

Quick lesson since you couldn't get it: ONLY in Christ is one's spirit alive. You and I were born dead, exactly the opposite of your message.

On TOL? :doh: :nono: and I doubt anybody called you to anything. It definitely wouldn't be on TOL. Our audience here is not that large. What are you talking to? About a hundred people if that?

The fact that God is everywhere is a fundamental truth that we choose to forget and ignore. Why? You are correct in saying only in Christ is one's spirit alive but Christ represents the infinite and eternal part of us. This includes the ego. How could it not? We are not born dead. That is a judgment of the personality and judgment is the downfall of mankind. Do you think newborn babies are born dead too? That is the purest state of innocence from which we are all born but when we get older we turn our back on it, neglecting, ignoring and trampling it as insignificant. This is equivalent to the burial of Christ. Growing into adulthood we begin to identify with the personality instead which we think will bring us safety, security, comfort, protection, defense and the ability to control and manipulate our world.

If we continue like this for too long we notice something is wrong or something is missing. We can reverse engineer the personality and re-trace our steps to see how we have actually played a role in our own disconnection. We re-establish the lost connection to our innocence of youth and become reborn and resurrected. It is a miracle beyond anything we ever thought we wanted or needed or even thought possible. The soul was always there. It's the identification with the limits and confines of the personality as our whole self without knowing the infinite eternal soul that causes us to think we are born dead. It's not true.

Please don't worry about me and my calling. The enemy is so desperate to prevent us from looking within to our own inner divinity at all costs, to the point it will kill. I think it's best to save our energy and pick our battles wisely. It takes consistent effort to reverse engineer the personality to see how we are contributing to our own destruction. There is also a collective personality which reinforces the individual personality. We all contribute to making it stronger and its forces have been snowballing out of control since the dawn of man. No one hardly notices this to be a problem. The collective personality has had much time to grow in power and fortify its tactics. It is really good at what it does. That is why it is so successful with running rampant in society. I refuse to remain silent about it.

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
What one must do in order to be chosen for God's kingdom of heaven:
Those of Israel must lose their life to find it. They must die/overcometh/love not their own lives unto the death (Matthew 16:25 KJV, Revelation 12:11 KJV)

Gentiles must bless Israel during the Great Trib to enter the kingdom prepared for them (Matthew 25:31-40 KJV)

Lon

The fact that God is everywhere is a fundamental truth that we choose to forget and ignore. Why? You are correct in saying only in Christ is one's spirit alive but Christ represents the infinite and eternal part of us.
Spoiler
This includes the ego. How could it not? We are not born dead. That is a judgment of the personality and judgment is the downfall of mankind. Do you think newborn babies are born dead too? That is the purest state of innocence from which we are all born but when we get older we turn our back on it, neglecting, ignoring and trampling it as insignificant. This is equivalent to the burial of Christ. Growing into adulthood we begin to identify with the personality instead which we think will bring us safety, security, comfort, protection, defense and the ability to control and manipulate our world.

If we continue like this for too long we notice something is wrong or something is missing. We can reverse engineer the personality and re-trace our steps to see how we have actually played a role in our own disconnection. We re-establish the lost connection to our innocence of youth and become reborn and resurrected. It is a miracle beyond anything we ever thought we wanted or needed or even thought possible. The soul was always there. It's the identification with the limits and confines of the personality as our whole self without knowing the infinite eternal soul that causes us to think we are born dead. It's not true.

Please don't worry about me and my calling. The enemy is so desperate to prevent us from looking within to our own inner divinity at all costs, to the point it will kill. I think it's best to save our energy and pick our battles wisely. It takes consistent effort to reverse engineer the personality to see how we are contributing to our own destruction. There is also a collective personality which reinforces the individual personality. We all contribute to making it stronger and its forces have been snowballing out of control since the dawn of man. No one hardly notices this to be a problem. The collective personality has had much time to grow in power and fortify its tactics. It is really good at what it does. That is why it is so successful with running rampant in society. I refuse to remain silent about it.

Look. A Christian is interested in nothing but scripture. Opinions of yet another guy on the internet is never ever going to cut it. It frankly can't beatz. It can't. :nono:

Gurucam

Those of Israel must lose their life to find it. They must die/overcometh/love not their own lives unto the death (Matthew 16:25 KJV, Revelation 12:11 KJV)

Gentiles must bless Israel during the Great Trib to enter the kingdom prepared for them (Matthew 25:31-40 KJV)

Which Israel?

Seem that the decision about which of Abraham's seed will inherit God's kingdom of heaven and which will be cast out was long made:

Romans: 9 KJV N.T.
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.”

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Ishmael was born under the Sinai covenant, the ten commandments. Issac was born under the promise of the Spirit.

Ismael and his generation soweth according to Moses law and the flesh. Issac and his generation soweth according to the Spirit.

According to the following revelations, their different ends are a done deal:

Galatians: 6 KJV N.T.
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Judgment will be as follows:

Matthews: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: (these are the called and chosen)
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: (these are the called but not chosen)

Matthews: 22 KJV N.T.
29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

You err because you do not know scriptures. You totally misunderstand the following scriptures:

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

Simply put Ishmael and his generation must totally and unreservedly drop their Mosaic lifestyle, the ten commandments etc. (i.e. they must totally loose that old Mosaic/Old covenant and Old covenant/Old Mosaic life) and embrace the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from Moses law. This latter approach is the New covenant and the New life in Christ.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Ishmael and his generation did not do the above. They are the Jews who continue to esteem, use, promote and invoke the Mosaic covenant. That is they continue to soweth to the flesh. They did not move on to soweth to the Spirit.

On the other hand Issac and his generation stop being Jews and became Christians. They stop seweth-ing to the flesh/Moses law and started (2000 odd years ago) and continued soweth-ing to the Spirit. These few Jews became Christians.

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

. . . do you get the truth now?

Last edited:

Ben Masada

What one must do in order to be chosen for God's Kingdom of Heaven. Instead of telling you viva-voce and be hated more than I am already, read Prophet Isaiah 56:1-8. There is all that one must do to be chosen for God's Kingdom of Heaven. Besides, he or she will inherit a name better than sons and daughters. Then, to complete the information, the Torah explains all about the Kingdom of God in Exodus 19:5,6. Then, we all will be ready to take part in the Kingdom of God.

Prizebeatz1

Look. A Christian is interested in nothing but scripture. Opinions of yet another guy on the internet is never ever going to cut it. It frankly can't beatz. It can't. :nono:

Scripture is not a substitute for the soul. It cannot fulfill the longing of the heart to realize its connection with its source. I'm not saying scripture doesn't have its place but the interpretation is not infallible. Also please be mindful that taking it literally is of an opinion too.

Gurucam

The above statement in red, is not true. It is Antichrist and anti-scriptures. The scriptures and Christianity say the totally opposite:

In the above Jesus confirmed that he could not and did not reveal all things to even his disciples. He instructed that after his crucifixion and rise to heaven, the Spirit of Truth will be made available and come among them to bring All Truth. Therefore, according to Jesus, it is a waste of time to search the KJV N.T. for All Truth. The instruction, all around, is: just do not search scriptures for All Truth.

Jesus also confirm that He is the truth, the way and the life. All Truth is the soul of the Lord Jesus. All Truth is with the Lord Jesus. All Truth is not in scriptures.

The following confirms where one will find All Truth. One has to commune, through one's own heart or spirit, with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth to get All Truth (not the written scriptures):

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Truth) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Truth) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Truth), because he (the Spirit of Truth) maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Christians are Saints and it is confirmed in the above revelations that they turn inwards and search their hearts or spirits to get All their truth from the Spirit of Truth.

Also, it is confirmed that, Jesus Christ did not need or use scriptures:

John: 7 KJV N.T.
15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?

It is clearly confirmed that Christians/Saints including Jesus Christ got All they needed to know, pray for, say and do directly from the Spirit of Truth, by searching each of their individual heart or spirit. This and only this is the Christian way.

Also, it is very clear from John: 7 verse: 15 KJV N.T., above that 'letter' means the written scriptures.

'Letter' also appear in the following:

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Therefore in the above, 'letter' must also means 'the written scriptures'. And the above is confirming that the written scriptures killeth. Only the Spirit of Truth brings All Truth and eternal life.

Do not let false prophets misled you. Also do not be a false prophet yourself. Christianity is not about death. Christianity is totally about life. Therefore Christianity is not at all about the written scriptures, which killeth. Christianity is totally about only the Spirit of Truth who brings All Truth and gives eternal life.

Also, a Christian is a believer. And Christians/believers have God given justification to transgress Moses law:

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

You probably deny and blaspheme the above revelation as well. You probably also deny the other following revelation which also confirm that Christian/believers have God given freedom to transgress Moses' law:

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

We are told to beware of ravenous wolves who come among Christians, as spies. Are you aspiring to be one?

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

These literal KJV N.T. is suggesting that you are trying to fool/mislead Christians/Saints. What can you say for yourself. Confession is good for the soul . . I have heard it said.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Romans: 9 KJV N.T.
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.”

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

The above confirms very clearly that: Ishmael was born under the Mount Sinai covenant, the ten commandments - the Old flawed Mosaic covenant.

On the other hand, Issac was born under the promise of the Spirit - the New Christian covenant.

The following is the basis of the New Christian covenant:

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Being born under different covenants distinguished Ishmael and Issac. Ishmael was a child of flesh, simply because he was born under the Mosaic covenant. Issac was a child of promise/child of spirit/child of God, simply because he was born under the New Spirit based Christian covenant.

Up to this day humans can bring forth children according to one of the two covenants.

If you esteem, use, promote and invoke the Mosaic system (the old flawed covenant), even in the slightest way, when you sexually procreate, your children will conform to Ishmael. They will be children of the flesh (like Ishmael).

However if you totally drop the Mosaic covenant. And go onto actively transgress Moses' law so as to serve unconditionally in the Newness of spirit (i.e. the New Christians covenant), when you sexually procreate, your children will be children of promise/children of spirit/children of God (like Issac).

The above is the simple 2000 year old instruction in:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

As far as one can remember, traditional Christians have consistently ignored, denied, persecuted and relegated all things Paul, including the above, so that they can delight in, esteem, use, promote and invoke the old flawed Mosaic covenant . . . and so, they went about their procreative sex under Moses law. They brought forth only children of the flesh.

And now traditional Christians would corruptly destroy and generally deny the above scriptures simply to have the false comfort and false projection that their children are not children of the flesh but children of God.

They started esteeming and propagating a lie as their false Christian tradition. And they have to continue propagating the same lie for their own comfort and false status, with absolutely no regard for Truth and salvation and deliverance. It is all an ego trip . . . a sad sad destructive ego trip.

. . . this is the common reality of traditional Christians . . . just plain crazy. They so spontaneously move into a 'lemon used car salesman', mode to corrupt simple revelations in the KJV N.T. so as to prop-up their false Christian ideas.

Traditional Christians always posture like 'lemon used car salesmen' in their use of the KJV N.T.. This is their sad and very unfortunate predicament which came to them from Peter & Co..

The Lord Jesus knew, 2000 odd years ago, that this would be the sad and unfortunate attitude and behavior of these billion strong traditional Christians. The following was given especially for them:

Matthew: 18 King James Version (KJV)
3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

They have to relearn how to approach the KJV N.T. with the simplicity of children. It seems almost impossible for them to drop their (adult 'know it all' style) natural and spontaneous 'lemon used car salesman' posturing.

They assume that because they are adults and have been exposed to scriptures in churches etc., they know truth, therefore scriptures must, if necessary, be distorted to support their knowing.

Traditional Christians are not interested in using scriptures to obtain truth. For them scriptures are simply there to (any which way) validate their corrupt beliefs which they totally cling too.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.
3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world:
4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

Adoption as a child of God and a heir according to the promise, is earned when one totally and completely drops Moses law and embrace the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from Moses law.

In fact, adoption as a child of God and a heir according to the promise is earned when one deliberately transgress Moses law so as to serves in the newness of spirit:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Have you adapted?