What is the Gospel?

heir

TOL Subscriber
The works of the law are the ceremonial works.
According to the word of God and not your sssssssubtilty, the works of the law are all things written in the book of the law!

Galatians 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

Think about it deeper.
I believe the verse as it is written!

heir

TOL Subscriber
YOUR sins were not settled with until you confessed and repented of them.
Liar! The sin/sins issue was settled whether or not I believe it!

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

I am trying to help you.
:ha: You are not here to help anyone.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You think there is only one thing to obey Jesus.
Answer the questions! Why haven't you obeyed the gospel? Salvation is by grace through the faith and finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ in our place (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV). It's not by anything you have done, will do or won't do (Romans 4:4-5 KJV, Titus 3:5-7 KJV). Why won't you trust the Lord believing what Christ did for you as the only means by which you can be saved (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) instead of yourself and your work?

All of Jesus' teachings are to be obey; his words are the Word of God and they are Spirit and life.
Let's test that. If that is true, then why haven't you sold all that thou hast? Luke 18:22 KJV

heir

TOL Subscriber
Of course, Jesus had to die for our sins.

Faith in Jesus' blood washes away our sins and we BECOME THE TEMPLE.
You don't believe that Christ dying for your sins, being buried and raised again the third day as sufficient to save you even though it is and is the gospel by which we who believe are saved 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). This is what you believe:

Obey his every word to be saved and to stay saved.

According to you, there's no reason for Christ to have died for your sins. You can just save yourself. You and your doctrine are of the devil (2 Corinthians 11:13-15 KJV, 1 Timothy 4:1 KJV).

Interplanner

We do have to keep steadfast in faith in Him, not moved from the hope, Col 1. Now bear in mind, there was a specific neo-Judaism attacking and discrediting those believers; in fact, I think they did that to all believers of Paul's ministry. They said that unless you kept the dietary and ceremonial law like they did, then you weren't justified by Christ (yes, they wrapped Christ into it).

So those believers were being told 'don't go back to the neo-Judaism that is trying to distract you from Christ alone.'

If Paul thought they were lax or inactive in their faith he might have had other or different things to say.

oatmeal

Gospel means good news.

All of scripture is good news for the believer. It imparts knowledge wisdom and understanding of God's care and love for us and our reasonable response

God's Truth

According to the word of God and not your sssssssubtilty, the works of the law are all things written in the book of the law!

Galatians 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

I believe the verse as it is written!

The whole old law goes together with the ceremonial works.

God's Truth

Liar! The sin/sins issue was settled whether or not I believe it!

No one's sins are dealt with until they confess and repent of them.

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

We do not have access to that grace without faith.

Romans 5:2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God.

We have to come to Jesus and repent of our sins, and have FAITH that his blood cleans us of our sins.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Answer the questions! Why haven't you obeyed the gospel? Salvation is by grace through the faith and finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ in our place (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV). It's not by anything you have done, will do or won't do (Romans 4:4-5 KJV, Titus 3:5-7 KJV). Why won't you trust the Lord believing what Christ did for you as the only means by which you can be saved (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) instead of yourself and your work?
I answer your questions.

I believe and obey the gospel.

I believe that Jesus' blood cleans me of the SINS I REPENT OF DOING.

Let's test that. If that is true, then why haven't you sold all that thou hast? Luke 18:22 KJV

I have explained that to you MANY times.

Jesus does not tell everyone to do that.

If you would obey Jesus' teachings, you would have that revealed to you.

Jesus did not promote worldwide homelessness. Jesus had a traveling ministry for three years and those who traveled with him had to sell everything and go with him.

God's Truth

You don't believe that Christ dying for your sins, being buried and raised again the third day as sufficient to save you even though it is and is the gospel by which we who believe are saved 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). This is what you believe:

According to you, there's no reason for Christ to have died for your sins. You can just save yourself. You and your doctrine are of the devil (2 Corinthians 11:13-15 KJV, 1 Timothy 4:1 KJV).

Jesus had to die for our sins or our sins would not be washed away and we would not become the temple of God.

God's Truth

What an ignorant statement. When did Christ die for your sins? When Christ "died for our sins" how many of yours were in the future?

Jesus died for the sins of the whole world when he shed his blood on the cross.

No one has access to that grace until they repent and believe his blood washes those sins away.

heir

TOL Subscriber
We do not have access to that grace without faith.
We have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of Him (Ephesians 3:12 KJV). When will you trust His faith and finished work as sufficient to save you?

We have to come to Jesus and repent of our sins, and have FAITH that his blood cleans us of our sins.
What sins? Trusting the Lord is believing that I am already forgiven all trespasses (Colossians 2:13 KJV).

God's Truth

We have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of Him (Ephesians 3:12 KJV).

We have to have faith in Jesus' blood. That is what we have to do.

When will you trust His faith and finished work as sufficient to save you?

Jesus saves us all on his own, and he CHOOSES to save those who obey.

What sins? Trusting the Lord is believing that I am already forgiven all trespasses (Colossians 2:13 KJV).

What sins you ask. The sins you you did and are doing.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I answer your questions.

I believe and obey the gospel.
No, you have not as you are working for salvation when in fact, you cannot (Romans 4:4-5 KJV, Titus 3:5 KJV)
I believe that Jesus' blood cleans me of the SINS I REPENT OF DOING.
So, You do not believe that what Christ did when He died on the cross, was buried and was raised again the third day for your justification took care of the sin/sins issue. Got it.

I have explained that to you MANY times.
You mean explained it away.

Jesus does not tell everyone to do that.
You are a walking contradiction. What happened to:

Well?

You are a ssssssnake

heir

TOL Subscriber
We have to have faith in Jesus' blood. That is what we have to do.
You don't have faith in His faith, but your filthy rags

Jesus saves us all on his own, and he CHOOSES to save those who obey.
It's God's will that all men be saved and to come unto the knowledge of the truth (1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV). God will save anyone and everyone, no matter who they are or what they were doing while they were there: when they trust the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV).

What sins you ask. The sins you you did and are doing.
My sins were forgiven 2000 years ago when God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto Himself; not imputing their trespasses unto them/ when I was quickened together with Him (2 Corinthians 5:19-21 KJV, Colossians 2:13 KJV). I'm not sure why you don't believe God took care of yours.

God's Truth

No, you have not as you are working for salvation when in fact, you cannot (Romans 4:4-5 KJV, Titus 3:5 KJV)

Read those scriptures more carefully. No one has to clean themselves anymore by doing various washings and sacrificing animals.

So, You do not believe that what Christ did when He died on the cross, was buried and was raised again the third day for your justification took care of the sin/sins issue. Got it.

Jesus' blood cleans us from our sins. That does not mean we do not have to do what he says and abstain from evil and do good.