What is the Gospel?

heir

TOL Subscriber
I obey the new law.

I obey the Royal Law of love your neighbor.

I cause my neighbor no harm.
Love worketh no ill to his neighbor, but you do every time you tell them they must do something to be and stay saved. You hate your neighbor.

God's Truth

Christ died for our sins so that we don't have to die (Romans 6:23 KJV)!
Jesus did not die so that you could sin

People can fall away from Jesus see Galatians 5:4; 1 Corinthians 10:12; 2 Peter 3:17. We are warned not to drift away, Hebrews 2:1, not to draw back, Hebrews 10:38; to hold on and stand firm, Hebrews 3:14, 1 Corinthians 15:2, 2 Thessalonians 2:15. We are told how not to fall, 2 Peter 1:10, how not to be hardened, Hebrews 3:8,13.

God can throw people out, Matthew 22:13, blot people out, Exodus 32:32-33, remove your lampstand, Revelation 2:5, sign you a place with unbelievers, Luke 12:46, and cut you off, Romans 11:19-21. We can become defiled, Hebrews 12:15. Our lamps can burn out, Matthew 25:8. We can cause ourselves to have to have Christ formed in us again, Galatians 4:19.

We are told how to remain in Jesus, John 6:56, and if we do Jesus will remain in us, John 15:4. Jesus tells us of the good if we remain in him, John 15:5, and of the bad when we do not, John 15:6. Jesus exhorts us to remain in him, John 15:9, 10, Acts 14:22, and 1 John 2:24.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I do not preach the old law of circumcision. I preach the new law the law of Christ.

Galatians 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Jesus did not die so that you could sin
Sin/sins is not the issue. That was settled 2000 years ago in the world's place (2 Corinthians 5:19-21 KJV). Why do you keep bringing up sins as if Christ didn't die for all of them (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Colossians 2:13 KJV)?

People can fall away from Jesus see Galatians 5:4; 1 Corinthians 10:12; 2 Peter 3:17. We are warned not to drift away, Hebrews 2:1, not to draw back, Hebrews 10:38; to hold on and stand firm, Hebrews 3:14, 1 Corinthians 15:2, 2 Thessalonians 2:15. We are told how not to fall, 2 Peter 1:10, how not to be hardened, Hebrews 3:8,13.

God can throw people out, Matthew 22:13, blot people out, Exodus 32:32-33, remove your lampstand, Revelation 2:5, sign you a place with unbelievers, Luke 12:46, and cut you off, Romans 11:19-21. We can become defiled, Hebrews 12:15. Our lamps can burn out, Matthew 25:8. We can cause ourselves to have to have Christ formed in us again, Galatians 4:19.

We are told how to remain in Jesus, John 6:56, and if we do Jesus will remain in us, John 15:4. Jesus tells us of the good if we remain in him, John 15:5, and of the bad when we do not, John 15:6. Jesus exhorts us to remain in him, John 15:9, 10, Acts 14:22, and 1 John 2:24.
What a mess you are. No one in the Body of Christ is going anywhere, but up! :rapture:

heir

TOL Subscriber
It is glorious to obey Jesus.
Then why haven't you obeyed the gospel? Salvation is by grace through the faith and finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ in our place (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV). It's not by anything you have done, will do or won't do (Romans 4:4-5 KJV, Titus 3:5-7 KJV). Why won't you trust the Lord believing what Christ did for you as the only means by which you can be saved (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) instead of yourself and your work?

You don't know life until you obey Jesus.
I know life and from where it comes! Romans 5:10 KJV, Romans 5:17 KJV, Romans 5:18 KJV, Romans 6:23 KJV, Romans 8:10 KJV, Galatians 2:20 KJV

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Sin/sins is not the issue. That was settled 2000 years ago in the world's place (2 Corinthians 5:19-21 KJV). Why do you keep bringing up sins as if Christ didn't die for all of them (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Colossians 2:13 KJV)?

What a mess you are. No one in the Body of Christ is going anywhere, but up! :rapture:

Amen

God's Truth

Galatians 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

The works of the law are the ceremonial works.

Think about it deeper.

The people used to have to clean themselves AND OBEY GOD's commands to ABSTAIN FORM EVIL AND DO GOOD.

Jesus' blood now cleans us so we DO NOT HAVE TO DO ANY OF THE WORKS TO CLEAN OURSELVES ANYMORE.

However, we still have to abstain from evil and do good.

God's Truth

YOUR sins were not settled with until you confessed and repented of them.

I am trying to help you.

God's Truth

Then why haven't you obeyed the gospel? Salvation is by grace through the faith and finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ in our place (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV). It's not by anything you have done, will do or won't do (Romans 4:4-5 KJV, Titus 3:5-7 KJV). Why won't you trust the Lord believing what Christ did for you as the only means by which you can be saved (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) instead of yourself and your work?
You think there is only one thing to obey Jesus.

All of Jesus' teachings are to be obey; his words are the Word of God and they are Spirit and life.

God's Truth

You don't preach Paul's Gospel. Stop kidding yourself and others.

Paul preached what Jesus taught.

Paul not only taught believe and repent TO BE SAVED (Acts 20:21, Acts 26:20), but he also taught that we should continue to OBEY AFTER WE ARE SAVED:

Romans 13:14, Galatians 5:16, and Colossians 3:12, Romans 8:13, Galatians 6:7, 1 Corinthians 6:9, and so many more.