What is the express image of God?

keypurr

Get off the Christ Spirit thing will you. There is no such thing. It is a figment of your wild imagination. There is one being, JESUS CHRIST. Look for that instead of some wild fantasy you have made up in your mind.

You are so wrong BR. Christ existed at the creation, Jesus was born in Bethlehem. They were two beings until Jesus was baptized with the express image of the Father.

You have been given the truth as it was given to me. To see it you must open your mind and discard tradition. This is not a fantasy, scripture is there for your inspection, follow the thoughts of men if you wish, I will follow what is written.

keypurr

That is a joke. Why not explain it to me.

I have been trying for years now.

The spirit CHRIST WAS IN JESUS.

The express image of God is a spirit being.

The true son is this spirit being, he became flesh by dwelling in Jesus who is the body prepared for him in Heb 10:5.

This is the truth, disprove it if you can.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are so wrong BR. Christ existed at the creation, Jesus was born in Bethlehem. They were two beings until Jesus was baptized with the express image of the Father.

You have been given the truth as it was given to me. To see it you must open your mind and discard tradition. This is not a fantasy, scripture is there for your inspection, follow the thoughts of men if you wish, I will follow what is written.

Keypurr, This has been on my mind for quite some time now. I cannot make you believe in who Jesus Christ is. Only you can make that decision. I have been giving you the truth for ten years whereas your profession has changed numerous times over that period. I do not think your position will change unless the Holy Spirit changes it. I have come to the conclusion that my efforts have become futile and my time will be better spent in other discussions. I may comment now and then but only if I deem it necessary to clarify a position. Still, over the years, it's been good. Raven

StanJ

Keypurr, This has been on my mind for quite some time now. I cannot make you believe in who Jesus Christ is. Only you can make that decision. I have been giving you the truth for ten years whereas your profession has changed numerous times over that period. I do not think your position will change unless the Holy Spirit changes it. I have come to the conclusion that my efforts have become futile and my time will be better spent in other discussions. I may comment now and then but only if I deem it necessary to clarify a position. Still, over the years, it's been good. Raven

Exactly BR. :thumb:

This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all. 6 If we claim to have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live out the truth. 7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.
1 John 1

rougueone

The express image of God to those who are born again, is His Image-life, living through us. Because HIS Holy Spiritlives in us exclusivley. We are to be so sensitive to Holy Spirits presence in us ,, we express HIS image to other's.

And Gods image is detailed from Genesis to Revelation.

My understanding.

RBBI

o you don't. (Aramaic English New Testament)

John 8:58
Yeshua said to them, "Amen, amenI say to you that before Awraham existed, I was.

Jesus was before Abraham existed.

Let's look at John 8...

Jhn 8:14 Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go.

Now why is it they couldn't tell whence He came or whither He went? BECAUSE HE WAS THE SPIRIT SEED OF GOD TALKING TO THEM.

Jhn 8:16 And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.

You can't be sent from a place you've never been. Was the flesh man Yeshua sent from a place they couldn't tell where, or was it the Spirit Seed Son of HaShem they couldn't tell where He came from?

Jhn 8:16 And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.

Jhn 8:23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

How much plainer can He make it? The Spirit Seed Son of HaShem was the one who was from above, and not of this world.

Jhn 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

lifeisgood

How well do you know Greek?

How well do you know the Septuagint?

How well do you know the NT used of Ex3:14 and the name that God used. For reference, you can start in Rev1:4...

The man who told you the truth that He heard from God is not the simplistic fellow that you are making Him out to be.

Best,
Aner

I have no idea what you're getting at.

You don't like the info, simply reject it.
It is your right to do so.

Don't like my answer, simply put me on ignore, which will save you lots of headaches.

keypurr

I know that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour BR. But it is his Father who is my God. Jesus was born into the world that was formed through the spirit son of God. The spirit son became flesh in the body of Jesus. How hard is that for you to see.

Bless you BR, I wish you well friend.

keypurr

The express image of God to those who are born again, is His Image-life, living through us. Because HIS Holy Spiritlives in us exclusivley. We are to be so sensitive to Holy Spirits presence in us ,, we express HIS image to other's.

And Gods image is detailed from Genesis to Revelation.

My understanding.

That is not what is written in Heb 1:3 or Col 1:15.

God is a spirit, his true son is also a spirit. This spirit became flesh in the body prepared for him, Jesus. He was sent by his God to enlighten and save mankind from their sins.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Let's look at John 8...

Jhn 8:14 Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go.

Now why is it they couldn't tell whence He came or whither He went? BECAUSE HE WAS THE SPIRIT SEED OF GOD TALKING TO THEM.

You can't be sent from a place you've never been. Was the flesh man Yeshua sent from a place they couldn't tell where, or was it the Spirit Seed Son of HaShem they couldn't tell where He came from?

Jhn 8:23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

How much plainer can He make it? The Spirit Seed Son of HaShem was the one who was from above, and not of this world.

Jhn 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

So who is Jesus? God or man or a combination of the two?

keypurr

So who is Jesus? God or man or a combination of the two?

The son of the most high God.

The seed of the Father became flesh in the body of Jesus. Christ, the seed spoke and acted through Jesus. That is why I keep telling you that Jesus was born as flesh into the world that was formed by the spirit son. To be the sacrifice, the son needed to be flesh. The Unblemished Lamb of God. Phil 2 tells us that Christ took the form of man, yet he is a form of God. I believe he is a god, not the Father who is the only true God.

But see what RBBI has for an answer.

Aner

Yes, but all we can do is rely upon the translators to have it correct. If it is not correct in English, what good is it?

The English IS correct - the issue is correctly understanding the Greek grammar as well as understanding what the name of Jehovah actually is in the New Testament. It is NOT ego eimi!

Aner

KeyPurr - With all due respect, this is incorrect. Jesus did not exist until He was created via the Holy Spirit and He was not anointed (Christed) until His baptism (though in the mind of God, of course, He was Messiah prior to the foundation of the earth - as were you redeemed before the foundation of the earth).

Sincerely,
Your buddy

Aner

Aner

I have no idea what you're getting at.

You don't like the info, simply reject it.
It is your right to do so.

Don't like my answer, simply put me on ignore, which will save you lots of headaches.

How about rather we work together to achieve the truth of God's Word? Doesn't that sound much more like how the church of Jesus Christ is supposed to work? Searching these things out to see if they be so?

Aner

Let's look at John 8...

RBBI

With all due respect, I don't think you understand what "sent" means in the Bible. It does not mean how you are using it.

Best,
Aner