What is the express image of God?

lifeisgood

You should learn to correct yourself, for your lacking much.

The revelation I received I shared with all, it was new to me also, but no one can disprove it. The spiritual son of the most high is in the flesh son of God. You have only exposed your lack of understanding of my words. Or you just wish to discard the words of your Lord.

Nah, it is not to you only, for RBBI preaches that he has the same 'new' revelation that you have.

RBBI, as yourself, also asks, 'Hath God said...?'

lifeisgood

RBBI, could I kindly ask you to break the responses up.
It is cumbersome to have to cut and paste to be able to respond.
Thank you.

Have you ever heard of the concept of revelation or hidden manna?

Absolutely, I have.
All the manna I need was left for me in the Bible.

You would not expect an apple seed to produce a peach, would you? Because all seeds bear fruit after their own kind. And so, what kind of fruit would a Holy Seed bear?

Father is the original, the life everlasting, in the Seed that is, Christ, who is a SPIRIT MAN. Thus, HaShem was in Him, reconciling all men unto HIM (Father). Did you get baptized into His flesh body or into His Spirit body?

Therefore, since Father was IN HIM, they are One, yet two. This is the mystery, it tells you, correct? They are One as the Head and the Body are one, but yet they are two. His true body reflects this as well. He said that He would we were one with Him, EVEN AS HIS FATHER AND HE ARE ONE. How are they one? I just told you.

Nonsense, that's not what he's saying at all. The FLESH profits NOTHING, not even Yeshua's. Flesh and blood cannot enter the kingdom of HaShem, so what blood then did He take? Was it the natural flesh man's?

We are told there are different kinds of flesh. There is terrestrial (natural flesh realm) and celestial (spiritual realm). And if flesh, then it must have by necessity have a type of "blood", which mirrors the natural but is NOT NATURAL, because the natural reflects the spiritual as in a mirror (the Word is a mirror).

Remember, the sacrifice provided was not Isaac (a foreshadow of Yeshua as flesh and blood) but a RAM. The ram is as the SPIRIT, the HOLY SEED, which is in Christ, and IS Christ.

Do you think John recognized Him at the river Jordan by the flesh which he knew (they were cousins), or by the Spirit man that was shown to him?

Ram means in Hebrew, a STRONG MAN, chief, pillar, mighty, tree. Sound like anyone you know?

Psa 19:5 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.

Psa 80:17 Let thy hand be upon the man of thy right hand, upon the son of man whom thou madest strong for thyself.

Pro 24:5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

The sacrifice was not Issac, it was the PROMISED SEED that was come through him. Abraham was called HaShem's friend, because no greater love hath any many than this, that he lay down his life for his friend. Life is not just breathing in this body of flesh. Our true life is HID IN CHRIST, ie. the promise.

Everything HaShem promised Abraham was laying on that altar. He had to recognize and come into agreement that HaShem was/is sovereign, which is the fulfillment of, not my will but your will be done, IN EARTH, as it is IN HEAVEN/SPIRIT.

In a very real sense, it was the circumcision covenant, because the flesh (Isaac) was circumcised off the "upright member" that is the SEED (I have LIFE TO GIVE), in the act of laying down Isaac.

All I got from the Holy Spirit is ‘subtle.’

He also said He spoke only what HE HEARD HIS FATHER SPEAK. The Father speaks to the spirit, not the flesh. Tell me then; Who exactly said, I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE ?
......and no man comes to the Father (speaking) except through Me (standing there, the Seed)?

If you want to KNOW Him, not know ABOUT Him, ask Him to open your eyes and give you the hearing ear and wisdom. Then be prepared to lay down what you learned through your carnal mind and the carnal minds of other men. The carnal mind is enmity against HaShem; it's His enemy, and if His, then yours too, if you seek to know Him.

So, you believe Jesus was not flesh and that is why He heard the Father speak to Him.

Again, the Holy Spirit speaks to me ‘subtle’ and I believe Him rather than you.

lifeisgood

I reject only your theology, it is flawed and shallow. You wish to in brace the doctrines of men. You have twisted his words to protect your comfort zone.

Your have a right to be wrong.

You do not reject MY theology keypurr, for I have none of my own.

You reject GOD's theology and that is sad indeed.

We do not have the right to be wrong about Jesus the Christ, keypurr, because being wrong about Him and Who and What He is and He has done brings nothing but heartache in the end.

keypurr

You do not reject MY theology keypurr, for I have none of my own.

You reject GOD's theology and that is sad indeed.

We do not have the right to be wrong about Jesus the Christ, keypurr, because being wrong about Him and Who and What He is and He has done brings nothing but heartache in the end.

You have been misled by garbage site that do not have all the answers. You would do better to pray and study for truth by yourself.

And yes you do have a right to be wrong on anything, but I don't recommend it. You do not understand God's theology, we are all here to learn it, and share what we have. Jesus is the Christ, not God. To think otherwise is wrong. Your church has failed you.

God sent his son to become flesh and die for you. He did not send himself, and he did not come in human form, he sent his spiritual son to do that.

StanJ

Nah, I was just tired and it seemed to me that you wouldn't let what was said detract from your theology anyway.....:yawn:

Not MY theology, what God's Word states, but I put keypurr on ignore for a reason so if you insist on responding to his posts about me, I'll have to put you on ignore as well. I refuse to waste my times with those that are totally apostate to their original confession of Christ.

Aner

Jesus, in response to the Pharisees’ question “Who do you think you are?” said, “‘Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad.’ ‘You are not yet fifty years old,’ the Jews said to him, ‘and you have seen Abraham!’ ‘I tell you the truth,’ Jesus answered, ‘before Abraham was born, I am!’ At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds” (John 8:56–59).

The violent response of the Jews to Jesus’ “I AM” statement no question about it shows that they clearly understood that Jesus was declaring—that He, Jesus, was the eternal God incarnate.

Jesus was equating Himself with the "I AM" title God gave Himself in Exodus 3:14.

If you are interested you can find an indepth study here:
http://www.answering-islam.org/Trinity/t3jd1.html

How well do you know Greek?

How well do you know the Septuagint?

How well do you know the NT used of Ex3:14 and the name that God used. For reference, you can start in Rev1:4...

The man who told you the truth that He heard from God is not the simplistic fellow that you are making Him out to be.

Best,
Aner

Aner

Not MY theology, what God's Word states, but I put keypurr on ignore for a reason so if you insist on responding to his posts about me, I'll have to put you on ignore as well. I refuse to waste my times with those that are totally apostate to their original confession of Christ.

What is an "original" confession of faith?

How is "apostate" specifically defined in scripture?

Best,

Aner

keypurr

Joh 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Most of the Greek translations use this verse as it is.

However the ARAMAIC translation reads:

Y'shua said to them, Amen amen I say to you that before Awraham existed, I was!"

I think the Greek is in error.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I used to think that way, I no longer do.

Aramaic is the language used by Jesus Christ and it differs from the Greek.

Yes, but all we can do is rely upon the translators to have it correct. If it is not correct in English, what good is it?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Joh 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Most of the Greek translations use this verse as it is.

However the ARAMAIC translation reads:

Y'shua said to them, Amen amen I say to you that before Awraham existed, I was!"

I think the Greek is in error.
What does that tell you? Jesus existed before Abraham! Rather interesting especially in what you believe.

RBBI

What does that tell you? Jesus existed before Abraham! Rather interesting especially in what you believe.

There was NO YESHUA before Abraham! Think! He hadn't been born yet, not formed in His mother's womb yet. So who or what was before Abraham? It's so simple. HaShem is a SPIRIT, His seed has to be a SPIRIT. He could take any form He wanted, like say, Melchisedek, so great was this man that Abraham paid tithes to him.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There was NO YESHUA before Abraham! Think! He hadn't been born yet, not formed in His mother's womb yet. So who or what was before Abraham? It's so simple. HaShem is a SPIRIT, His seed has to be a SPIRIT. He could take any form He wanted, like say, Melchisedek, so great was this man that Abraham paid tithes to him.

Guess you do not believe what he said in John 8:58

keypurr

Yes, but all we can do is rely upon the translators to have it correct. If it is not correct in English, what good is it?

The Greek was influenced by the Greek culture.
It just does not have the words needed to be without error.

The ARAMAIC is much for better for it is the language that Jesus used. It has the words needed to display truth.

keypurr

What it tells you is that the Christ spirit in Jesus is speaking through him. Everyone knows that Jesus was born, but the spirit came down from heaven as a dove.

You do not believe in spirits friend, you need to study them.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes I believe it. Answered this in another thread....
o you don't. (Aramaic English New Testament)

John 8:58
Yeshua said to them, "Amen, amenI say to you that before Awraham existed, I was.

Jesus was before Abraham existed.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What it tells you is that the Christ spirit in Jesus is speaking through him. Everyone knows that Jesus was born, but the spirit came down from heaven as a dove.

You do not believe in spirits friend, you need to study them.

Get off the Christ Spirit thing will you. There is no such thing. It is a figment of your wild imagination. There is one being, JESUS CHRIST. Look for that instead of some wild fantasy you have made up in your mind.