What is the express image of God?

keypurr

Psa 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
Psa 51:11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
Psa 51:12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.
Psa 51:13 Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.

Babylon is falling, come out of her.

Joh 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
Joh 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
Joh 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Amen

RBBI

First of all this is NOT in context to what you claimed, in that people can only receive healing if they humble themselves, these verses don't say that, and under the NEW covenant, Rom 10:9-11 states, how salvation is wrought in ones life.

Your mysticism fails you, and does NOT lead to salvation.

I think we're talking apples and oranges. I'm talking about NOT being lame (WALKING IN THE SPIRIT), deaf (HEARING BY THE SPIRIT), dumb (SPEAKING THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT), and, blind (SEEING THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT). In other words, the works needed to make a perfect or complete new man.

Initial salvation is another topic. Peace

lifeisgood

As I said before, you have so much to learn. You have no clue as to what I have been saying.

Sure I do have a clue as to what you have been saying.
You have been saying ‘Hath God said….?’

Do you know what manifested in the flesh means? No you don't?

Luke 2.

Jesus was possessed by the express image of the creator, you just refuse to see it.

You insult my Lord and my God.

Jesus said I am he, I existed before. He did, but he is not God.

He has ALWAYS existed as the I AM and you reject the I AM. (John 1:1-5, 14).

You have rejected the I AM to serve a created being of your own making, keypurr.
You have rejected the I AM to serve a possessed being of your own making, keypurr.
You have rejected the I AM to serve a god of your own making.

Jesus told the woman at the well that he was the Messiah, the one to come.

The I AM manifested in flesh spoke to her and she believed Him. Imagine that!

The Apostle Paul told you we have ONE GOD, the Father and ONE Lord, Jesus Christ, Jesus told you we have only one God, his Father, why don't you listen to them?

Absolutely correct ONE GOD (Father, Son, Holy Spirit).

You are so full of misconceptions of my words. Jesus is the Christ of the "I AM", your church has failed you lifeisgood. Why do you go?

My church might have failed me (in your opinion), but my Lord and my God Jesus the Christ has never failed me, keypurr, and Jesus the Christ said I AM and I believe He is I AM God manifested in flesh as He declared.

keypurr

Sure I do have a clue as to what you have been saying.
You have been saying ‘Hath God said….?’

Luke 2.

You insult my Lord and my God.

He has ALWAYS existed as the I AM and you reject the I AM. (John 1:1-5, 14).

You have rejected the I AM to serve a created being of your own making, keypurr.
You have rejected the I AM to serve a possessed being of your own making, keypurr.
You have rejected the I AM to serve a god of your own making.

The I AM manifested in flesh spoke to her and she believed Him. Imagine that!

Absolutely correct ONE GOD (Father, Son, Holy Spirit).

My church might have failed me (in your opinion), but my Lord and my God Jesus the Christ has never failed me, keypurr, and Jesus the Christ said I AM and I believe He is I AM God manifested in flesh as He declared.

I reject only your theology, it is flawed and shallow. You wish to in brace the doctrines of men. You have twisted his words to protect your comfort zone.

Your have a right to be wrong.

RBBI

For those of you that love mini-books, not small posts.....:wave:

Since Yeshua said that He only spoke what He heard His Father speak, let's reflect on this a moment.

If you, for instance, only spoke what YOU heard your Father speak, would that not of a surety denote that you are not your father, nor your father, YOU?

Of course it does. So we are back to the Shema...

Deut. 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

Even though Israel didn't understand it that way, in spite of the fact He had just joined Himself to them as a man and his wife are one, and as the head and the body are one. We are told THIS is the mystery between Him and the church. He spelled it out for the gentiles; the Jews missed it the first time.

The Father, was IN THE SEED. He is the LIFE of that Seed, and that Seed cannot be anything other than what He is, or He would be breaking His own laws.

Lev 19:19 Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woolen come upon thee.

Ezr 9:2 For they have taken of their daughters for themselves, and for their sons: so that the holy seed have mingled themselves with the people of those lands: yea, the hand of the princes and rulers hath been chief in this trespass.

HaShem our Father was IN the Seed, reconciling all men unto Himself. Christ is the SPIRITUAL seed that COVERS the Father, and it is THIS uncovering of the true spiritual sons of God of the Father, that all of creation is waiting for, according to Romans 8. This is why it says that unless a grain (seed) of wheat fall to the ground and die, it abideth alone, ie. without the fullness of the Father, too, in full manifestation.

Rom 8:19 For the earnest expectation of the creature (G2937 creation) waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Now look at what the word manifestation there means: revelation (12x), be revealed (2x), to lighten (with G1519) (1x), manifestation (1x), coming (1x), appearing (1x).

If something needs to be uncovered or revealed, what is it? I just told you. HaShem was IN CHRIST THE SEED, reconciling all men unto Himself.

Now look at the ONE PLACE that the meaning of TO LIGHTEN is used. Anywhere in either texts something is only used one time, it is a red flag to pay attention, btw.

Luk 2:25 And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon (H8085; name means hearing with acceptance = to hear AND obey, faith WITH works); and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him.

Luk 2:26 And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ.

Luk 2:27 And he came by the Spirit into the temple: and when the parents brought in the child Jesus, to do for him after the custom of the law,

Luk 2:28 Then took he him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said,

Luk 2:29 Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace, according to thy word:

Luk 2:30 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,

Luk 2:31 Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people;

Luk 2:32 A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.

Note that the SPIRIT took Simeon there, that he was full of the Holy Ghost, and he saw THE LORD'S CHRIST. The Spirit reveals Him, not the flesh, not the carnal minds of men.

Let's continue with Romans 8 and see why creation is waiting for the manifestation now that we know WHAT AND WHO it is....

Rom 8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,

Your religion has cheated you of your true hope, you don't know what you're even waiting for, or WHO; you think it's (what? to fly away with Him, or?) when He appears, but that's not what our hope is. THIS is what our hope is....

Col 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Now you take all of this together, and you see why, what we sow, we reap. This is why if we sow the fleshly things (in our natural flesh) we only reap corruption, but if we sow the things of the Spirit (Christ seed, His "flesh"), we reap incorruption of the Father, the everlasting life! Christ comes into us as a babe, but He grows to maturity and full stature only with our cooperation.

Gal 4:19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,

Now please notice that the same GREEK word translated manifestation, is translated REVELATION, in guess what book? You got it.....and how does that book begin that John received, which everyone loves to take ONLY literally?

Rev 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him,

Now there are those of you who might think, why does any of this matter? Simple. If you don't know what the firstfruits offering IS, you can't bring it, and faith without works is dead. And before anyone hits the "law" alarm, tithes were instituted by HaShem before the Torah was even given. That's how Adam's sons knew to make sacrifices.

Mal 3:8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.

Last edited:

StanJ

I think we're talking apples and oranges. I'm talking about NOT being lame (WALKING IN THE SPIRIT), deaf (HEARING BY THE SPIRIT), dumb (SPEAKING THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT), and, blind (SEEING THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT). In other words, the works needed to make a perfect or complete new man.
Initial salvation is another topic. Peace

Apparently, even though you use the vernacular of scripture that connotes physicality and NOT spirituality. IMO, that is obfuscation We are not saved by works, but by FAITH, and works WITHOUT faith are dead.
Salvation is always germane.

StanJ

For those of you that love mini-books, not small posts.....
Since Yeshua said that He only spoke what He heard His Father speak, let's reflect on this a moment.

Nobody likes mini books and most like relevant and pertinent posts, not onerous ones that say nothing.

Where EXACTLY did Jesus say what you assert here?

RBBI

Apparently, even though you use the vernacular of scripture that connotes physicality and NOT spirituality. IMO, that is obfuscation

No, it's pointing to the witness that the natural is to the spiritual. Lift up your eyes.

We are not saved by works, but by FAITH, and works WITHOUT faith are dead.

Read Luke 2:24 in my previous post. Notice I attached a comment about works and faith?

Salvation is always germane.

Never said it wasn't. We were just not communicating in sync, was my point.

StanJ

Never said it wasn't. We were just not communicating in sync, was my point.

Again you're all over the place in your formatting and make it impossible for me to respond properly.
I agree that YOU are not communicating anything useful, just a bunch of incohesive thoughts strung together. I don't do incohesive.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Again you're all over the place in your formatting and make it impossible for me to respond properly.
I agree that YOU are not communicating anything useful, just a bunch of incohesive thoughts strung together. I don't do incohesive.

This speaks volumes about Stan's inability to discern spiritual truths.

Aner

keypurr rejects what Jesus Christ said of Himself --- I AM. Do you?

keypurr has said: Friend, I do see Christ as my Lord, but not my God. Do you?

keypurr believes what Jesus the Christ DID NOT say about Himself.
When exactly did Jesus say He was the Christ? NEVER.
When did Jesus say He was the Messiah? NEVER
When did Jesus say He was the Lord? NEVER

However, keypurr says that he believes He is his Christ, his Messiah, his Lord, but he REJECTS Jesus the Christ as his 'I AM'. Do you?

If Jesus the Christ is not his 'I AM' as Jesus the Christ Himself attest, He cannot be your Christ, He cannot be your Messiah, He cannot be your Lord as you attest, because only I AM can be Christ, Messiah, Lord.

Life

Admittedly you have me quite puzzled if not downright lost. Jesus claimed to be both Lord and Christ many times - certainly in your face implication if not explicit use of these terms.

I don't know where you got the idea that Jesus claimed to Jevovah - I AM - of Ex3:14. That is crazy talk. How about we allow "the man who told you the truth that He heard from God" be the one to speak for Himself?

Best,
Aner

lifeisgood

Life

Admittedly you have me quite puzzled if not downright lost. Jesus claimed to be both Lord and Christ many times - certainly in your face implication if not explicit use of these terms.

I don't know where you got the idea that Jesus claimed to Jevovah - I AM - of Ex3:14. That is crazy talk. How about we allow "the man who told you the truth that He heard from God" be the one to speak for Himself?

Best,
Aner

Jesus, in response to the Pharisees’ question “Who do you think you are?” said, “‘Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad.’ ‘You are not yet fifty years old,’ the Jews said to him, ‘and you have seen Abraham!’ ‘I tell you the truth,’ Jesus answered, ‘before Abraham was born, I am!’ At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds” (John 8:56–59).

The violent response of the Jews to Jesus’ “I AM” statement no question about it shows that they clearly understood that Jesus was declaring—that He, Jesus, was the eternal God incarnate.

Jesus was equating Himself with the "I AM" title God gave Himself in Exodus 3:14.

If you are interested you can find an indepth study here:
http://www.answering-islam.org/Trinity/t3jd1.html