Trinity Belief Is A Delusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Denying the Father and the Son is antichrist....There is only one Saviour God.

How can it be human intellect? it goes against human intellect. Human intellect denies that God is three and yet one.

...that comes by revelation.

I said
No that didn't come by revelations. A revelation has total verses. I know I have received over 2000 of them. You got that from the devil.
So unless you can find a verse anywhere in the bible that says Jesus is God your wrong.

God's Truth

I said
Three different Spirits in three different places, all at the same time.

There are NOT THREE DIFFERENT SPIRITS!.

There is only ONE SPIRIT!!!

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called;

Ephesians 2:18
For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.

Last edited:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I said
No that didn't come by revelations. A revelation has total verses. I know I have received over 2000 of them. You got that from the devil.
So unless you can find a verse anywhere in the bible that says Jesus is God your wrong.

Christ has built His church upon that revelation "Thou art the Christ the Son of the Living God" if you do not believe He is God's Son you are outside His church.

What the Father is the Son is also.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I said
The devil deceives with the maybe's, and supposes, and the whole imagination. A born again Christian has gotten rid of the imagination. So I cant follow any supposes.

2 Cor 10:3-5
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
(KJV)

Who needs a devil when you aren't man enough to be honest?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Christ has built His church upon that revelation "Thou art the Christ the Son of the Living God" if you do not believe He is God's Son you are outside His church.

What the Father is the Son is also.

I said
Jesus is the Son of God. Not God. It was Jesus who came in the flesh not God. If you cant confess that it was Jesus who came in the flesh and not God. You are the anti Christ.

I Jn 4:3
3 and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.
(NKJ)

II Jn 1:7
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
(NKJ)

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I said

....you are mistaking neg reps for revelations

Ben Masada

Trinity Belief is a Delusion.

Trinity Belief is a Delusion.

Most definitely YES and here is the reason why:

The Absolute Unity of God

Isaiah says that, absolutely, God cannot be compared with anyone or anything, as we read Isaiah 46:5. "To whom will ye liken Me, and make Me equal to , or compare Me with, that we may be alike?"

Therefore, more than one God would have been unable to produce the world; one would have impeded the work of the other, unless this could be avoided by a suitable division of labor.

More than one Divine Being would have one element in common, and would differ in another; each would thus consist of two elements, and would not be God.

More than one God are moved to action by will; the will, without a substratum, could not act simultaneously in more than one being.

Therefore, the existence of one God is proved; the existence of more than one God cannot be proved. One could suggest that it would be possible; but since as possibility is inapplicable to God, there does not exist more than one God. So, the possibility of ascertaining the existence of God is here confounded with potentiality of existence.

Again, if one God suffices, a second or third God would be superfluous; if one God is not sufficient, he is not perfect, and cannot be a deity.

Now, besides being God absolutely One, He is incorporeal. If God were corporeal, He would consist of atoms, and would not be one; or he would be comparable to other beings; but a comparison implies the existence of similar and of dissimilar elements, and God would thus not be One. A corporeal God would be finite, and an external power would be required to define those limits.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
A God that can be understood is no God at all.

I said
ROFLOL Did you read that in a book or come up with it all on your own. My God says we must understand Him. Or we don't get to heaven.

Mark 4:22-23
22 "For there is nothing hidden which will not be revealed, nor has anything been kept secret but that it should come to light.
23 "If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear."
(NKJ)

Heb 4:12-13
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
(NKJ)

jzeidler

Trinity Belief Is A Delusion

I said

ROFLOL Did you read that in a book or come up with it all on your own. My God says we must understand Him. Or we don't get to heaven.

22"For there is nothing hidden which will not be revealed, nor has anything been kept secret but that it should come to light.

23"If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear."

(NKJ)

12For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

13And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.

(NKJ)

How can your mind fully understand a being who created your mind? Since he created your mind he is above and can not be concealed in your mind.

Also, be mature. No one needs this whole ROFLOL.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
How can your mind fully understand a being who created your mind? Since he created your mind he is above and can not be concealed in your mind.

I said
lol I just cant believe when I show you what the Word says that you turn right around and blaspheme it.

12For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

13And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.

(NKJ)

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
This is true, Jesus is not the Father absolute, he is a divine Son of the Father, a chip off the ole block.
There are differing and often contradictory traditions in the text. There are some that see Jesus as God before time began (as in the theology of the Gospel of John) and there are other traditions that claim a different view.

It would be helpful if Christians could be biblically literate and recognize and take seriously these traditions. After all, they are all part of our faith's history.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I said
I'm hear to demonstrate the Holy Spirit and to see if your faith is in your human wisdom or in the Holy Spirit....
Just don't make any claims that you have peered into my own soul, read my mind or found my intentions.

In our rush to confront and understand others' ideas, thoughts and beliefs, we rush to an arrogant judgment at times. The only way I can notice this in others is because I have too often done the same thing myself.

And it is wrong--in a moral sense.

We all have human dignity and need to be respected for that, regardless of some of the posters' behavior on TOL.

jzeidler

I said

lol I just cant believe when I show you what the Word says that you turn right around and blaspheme it.

(NKJ)

That verse has nothing to do with us fully understanding God. It has everything with God fully understanding everything.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
That verse has nothing to do with us fully understanding God. It has everything with God fully understanding everything.

I said
Yes it does just like this one. Look just because you don't understand Him yet. Don't project your own ignorance on everyone else. That is away to prideful.

22 "For there is nothing hidden which will not be revealed, nor has anything been kept secret but that it should come to light.
23 "If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear."
(NKJ)

oatmeal

Is is about full understanding everything?

or is our quest for scriptural truths about understanding what is given to us to understand?

Indeed, God designed our brains, our minds functionings, therefore He knows how much we can handle and according to His wisdom, He had that much recorded in scripture so that we can learn and know and understand.

I Timothy 2:4, II Peter 1:3-4

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Just don't make any claims that you have peered into my own soul, read my mind or found my intentions.

In our rush to confront and understand others' ideas, thoughts and beliefs, we rush to an arrogant judgment at times. The only way I can notice this in others is because I have too often done the same thing myself.

And it is wrong--in a moral sense.

I said
I'm not. But the Holy Spirit might. I'm not here to learn anyone else ideas. I'm only here to demonstrate the Spirit. What others get from that is between them and God.

1 Cor 2:1-5

1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God.
2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
3 I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling.
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
(NKJ)

oatmeal

A God that can be understood is no God at all.

I understand that God is love, I John 4:8

I understand that God is light, I John 1:5

I understand that God is spirit, John 4:24

I understand that God is rich in mercy, Ephesians 2:4

I understand that God created the heaven and the earth in the beginning, Genesis 1:1

Why are you so ignorant of your God?

Why wouldn't God want you to know Him?

oatmeal

OK then, Try reading the TOL Statement of Faith. That ought to give you a hint on where they are coming from.

Open rebuke is better than secret love.

If the trinity is right, rebuke to your hearts content.

However, if God is one, not three in one, (where is scripture does "three in one" appear) then are you willing to be openly rebuked?

If not, why not? Why the one way street?

Status
Not open for further replies.