Trinity Belief Is A Delusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Col 2:8 See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ.

Col 2:9 For in him (Christ) the whole fullness of DEITY dwells bodily,

Col 2:10 and you have been filled in him, who is the head of all rule and authority.

I said

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Col 2:9
9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily;
(NKJ)

2 Pet 3:14-17
14 Therefore, beloved, looking forward to these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, without spot and blameless;
15 and account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation-- as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, has written to you,
16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.
17 You therefore, beloved, since you know this beforehand, beware lest you also fall from your own steadfastness, being led away with the error of the wicked;
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Col 2:9 For in him (Jesus) the whole fullness of DEITY dwells BODILY.

I said
(NKJ)
Deity-Divinity

I have seen these words used in so many different context, that I had to go to the library and look in the big dictionary. To try to find out why these people are using it the way they are. It amazed me. The carnal language is dangerous because it is satans play ground. Satan can use the carnal mind, change a few words, exaggerate anything there. But the spiritual mind which is only verses, he has no power. He can only try with a piece of a verse, and this is why I tell everybody. If you ever get a piece of a verse, go look it up for verification. But he(satan) will not use a whole verse because that is glorifiing Christ. And satan is anti-christ. Now when I speak of verses I'm speaking of new testament verses, because we know that he(satan) quotes old testament verses. And yes the Holy Spirit quotes old testament verses to. But Christ is the new testament. Anyway check out these deffinitions from the big dictionary at the library.

deity 1 a: often cap : divine nature or rank: the essintial nature of a god or of a supreme being: DIVINITY

di-vin-i-ty 1:the quality or state of being divine: nature or essence of God: GODHEAD (the divinity of Jesus) a celestial being inferior to the supreme God but superior to man<one of the subservient divinities>

Now it doesnt say that Jesus is God, what it says is He is second in command, it says Jesus is inferior to the supreme God but over every other creature in heaven and on earth.
I got my deffinitions from websters new world dictionary copyright 1993

Stricked Rules Of Believing
Trinity is NOT in the Word of God. Deity is NOT in the Word of God. God the Son is NOT in the Word of God. God the Holy Spirit is NOT in the Word of God. What is in the Word of God is. Dont think beyond what is written, Dont add one thing to it or take one thing away from it.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

jzeidler

I said

(NKJ)

Deity-Divinity

I have seen these words used in so many different context, that I had to go to the library and look in the big dictionary. To try to find out why these people are using it the way they are. It amazed me. The carnal language is dangerous because it is satans play ground. Satan can use the carnal mind, change a few words, exaggerate anything there. But the spiritual mind which is only verses, he has no power. He can only try with a piece of a verse, and this is why I tell everybody. If you ever get a piece of a verse, go look it up for verification. But he(satan) will not use a whole verse because that is glorifiing Christ. And satan is anti-christ. Now when I speak of verses I'm speaking of new testament verses, because we know that he(satan) quotes old testament verses. And yes the Holy Spirit quotes old testament verses to. But Christ is the new testament. Anyway check out these deffinitions from the big dictionary at the library.

deity 1 a: often cap : divine nature or rank: the essintial nature of a god or of a supreme being: DIVINITY

di-vin-i-ty 1:the quality or state of being divine: nature or essence of God: GODHEAD (the divinity of Jesus) a celestial being inferior to the supreme God but superior to man<one of the subservient divinities>

Now it doesnt say that Jesus is God, what it says is He is second in command, it says Jesus is inferior to the supreme God but over every other creature in heaven and on earth.

I got my deffinitions from websters new world dictionary copyright 1993

Stricked Rules Of Believing

Trinity is NOT in the Word of God. Deity is NOT in the Word of God. God the Son is NOT in the Word of God. God the Holy Spirit is NOT in the Word of God. What is in the Word of God is. Dont think beyond what is written, Dont add one thing to it or take one thing away from it.

6Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

(NKJ)

18For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;

19and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

(NKJ)

John 12:48-50

48"He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.

49"For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.

50"And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."

(NKJ)

Col 2:9 For in him the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily,

Here's the original Greek for godhood/deity and bodily.

G2320

θεότης

theotēs

Thayer Definition:

1) deity

1a) the state of being God, Godhead

Part of Speech: noun feminine

A Related Word by Thayer’s/Strong’s Number: from G2316

G4985

σωματικῶς

sōmatikōs

Thayer Definition:

1) bodily, corporally

1a) of the exalted spiritual body, visible only to the inhabitants of heaven

Part of Speech: adverb

A Related Word by Thayer’s/Strong’s Number: from G4984

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Col 2:9 For in him the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily,

Here's the original Greek for godhood/deity and bodily.

G2320

θεότης

theotēs

Thayer Definition:

1) deity

1a) the state of being God, Godhead

Part of Speech: noun feminine

A Related Word by Thayer’s/Strong’s Number: from G2316

G4985

σωματικῶς

sōmatikōs

Thayer Definition:

1) bodily, corporally

1a) of the exalted spiritual body, visible only to the inhabitants of heaven

Part of Speech: adverb

A Related Word by Thayer’s/Strong’s Number: from G4984

I said
Who is Thayer?

fishrovmen

Trinity Is A Strong Delusion

So I might just as well show it to you. God said if you dont have a love of the truth He would put strong delusions in scripture that you would fall for. He did. Now there are verses that can be taken out of context to form a deceiving belief. The trinity has done this. Trinity isnt in the bible, deity isnt in the bible. I refuted all the evidence they could come up with in the ninties. So now they step outside of the scriptures to explain something that isnt in scripture the trinity. They explain the trinity with eggs, water, door nobs, human families. They break every rule that a believer must follow to find the truth. Dont think beyond what is written, and dont add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.

6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

xxx Once they get you hooked, they start telling you no one can truly understand the trinity, and no one will truly understand it until after we leave this world. That is not what scripture teaches. Scripture teaches us there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. The trinity plants all these doubts in your mind so you won't go looking for the truth.

Mark 4:22-23
22 "For there is nothing hidden which will not be revealed, nor has anything been kept secret but that it should come to light.
23 "If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear."
(NKJ)

xxx They want you to worship God through your imagination. And if you want to find the Holy Spirit you must get rid of your imagination. The only power we have against deception is the Word of God. The trinitarians dont want you in the Word.

2 Cor 10:4-5
4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
(KJV)

xxx Trinitarians are the blind leading the blind.

Luke 6:39
39 And He spoke a parable to them: "Can the blind lead the blind? Will they not both fall into the ditch?
(NKJ)

II Th 2:10-12
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
(NKJ)

2 Pet 3:16
16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.
(NKJ)

Are you related to Robert Pate?

God's Truth

There are NOT THREE DIFFERENT SPIRITS!.

There is only ONE SPIRIT!!!

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called;

Ephesians 2:18
For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.

None of you can refute this truth.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
None of you can refute this truth.

Who would refute it? There is only one God and Father of all.

Eph 4:4-6
4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling;
5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism;
6 one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
(NKJ)

Jesus came a preached peace, and through Jesus who gave us the Holy Spirit. We have access by the Holy Spirit to the Father.

Eph 2:17-18
17 And He came and preached peace to you who were afar off and to those who were near.
18 For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father.
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Who would refute it? There is only one God and Father of all.

Eph 4:4-6
4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling;
5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism;
6 one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
(NKJ)

Jesus came a preached peace, and through Jesus who gave us the Holy Spirit. We have access by the Holy Spirit to the Father.

Eph 2:17-18
17 And He came and preached peace to you who were afar off and to those who were near.
18 For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father.
(NKJ)

1 John 5:7 Modern English Version (MEV)

7 There are three who testify in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit, and the three are one.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
1 John 5:7 Modern English Version (MEV)

7 There are three who testify in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit, and the three are one.

I said
I know are one in agreement.

I Jn 5:7-8
7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.
8 And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.
(NKJ)

That is why Jesus gave us the same glory. So we are one the same way God and Jesus are one. In agreement.

John 17:22
22 "And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one:
(NKJ)

Daniel1611

You know that that is not in the early ms, that pop up about 1600.

There are written references to the "three in one doctrine" as early as 200 A.D. You either need to stop parroting what others say and do the research, or stop deceiving to support your false doctrine.

keypurr

There are written references to the "three in one doctrine" as early as 200 A.D. You either need to stop parroting what others say and do the research, or stop deceiving to support your false doctrine.

I just stated a fact Daniel, you need to deal with what is written not what you want to see. You also will need more than the KJV to find truth.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
please don't come on my threads just to complain about someone. If you have any evidence please share it.

Daniel1611

I just stated a fact Daniel, you need to deal with what is written not what you want to see. You also will need more than the KJV to find truth.

It isn't a fact. It is either a mistake or a lie. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that it was a mistake. The three in one doctrine is recorded at least as far back as 200 AD

Status
Not open for further replies.