Not open for further replies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I understand that God is love, I John 4:8

I understand that God is light, I John 1:5

I understand that God is spirit, John 4:24

I understand that God is rich in mercy, Ephesians 2:4

I understand that God created the heaven and the earth in the beginning, Genesis 1:1

Why are you so ignorant of your God?

Why wouldn't God want you to know Him?

I said
Good point. God is Spirit. Jesus wasn't Spirit. while He walk on earth.

John 4:23-24
23 "But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.
24 "God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Open rebuke is better than secret love.

If the trinity is right, rebuke to your hearts content.

However, if God is one, not three in one, (where is scripture does "three in one" appear) then are you willing to be openly rebuked?

If not, why not? Why the one way street?

I said
I think all he is allowed to do is reprove. Its not rebuke without the Word (verses).

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I think we have now covered every piece of evidence that the trinity has ever used and refuted it. On this one thread. If anyone can think of anything else bring it up on this thread.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You know I have never gotten a reply when I post these verses.

When Jesus was praying to His Father and said that the Father is the only true God
John 17:1-3
1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NKJ)

Or when Jesus said that we have the very same God and the very same Father that He does.

John 20:17
17 Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.'"
(NKJ)

Or even Paul when Paul said for us there is only one God the Father.

1 Cor 8:5-6
5 For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as there are many gods and many lords),
6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.
(NKJ)

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You know I have never gotten a reply when I post these verses.

When Jesus was praying to His Father and said that the Father is the only true God
John 17:1-3
1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NKJ)

Or when Jesus said that we have the very same God and the very same Father that He does.

John 20:17
17 Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.'"
(NKJ)

Or even Paul when Paul said for us there is only one God the Father.

1 Cor 8:5-6
5 For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as there are many gods and many lords),
6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.
(NKJ)

The answer is in that same prayer where Jesus asks His Father to restore to Him the glory He shared with the Father before the world began

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The answer is in that same prayer where Jesus asks His Father to restore to Him the glory He shared with the Father before the world began

I said
It was time for Jesus to die on the cross. And the glory He was talking about was being back in heaven in the presence of God the Father.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
It was time for Jesus to die on the cross. And the glory He was talking about was being back in heaven in the presence of God the Father.

That is not what the scripture says. This is what it says;

John 17:4-5 Modern English Version (MEV)

4 I have glorified You on the earth. I have finished the work You have given Me to do.

5 And now, O Father, glorify Me in Your own presence with the glory which I had with You before the world existed.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

You mean the glory of being the Father's delight?

Which in no way claims he is God?

Proverbs 8:30 KJV

30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

4 I have glorified You on the earth. I have finished the work You have given Me to do.

5 And now, O Father, glorify Me in Your own presence with the glory which I had with You before the world existed.

I said
I don't think you meant to do that but the verses you posted support exactly what I said.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Pay very close attention.

In your own presence

Same as......

30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

what's YOUR point of these scriptures ? what are you saying exactly ? :think:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Pay very close attention.

In your own presence

Same as......

yeah, pay attention. that's right 1mind, wise. how are ya out there in neverland

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

what's YOUR point of these scriptures ? what are you saying exactly ? :think:

I said
And this is what I said. Perfect match.

I said

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

I said
And this is what I said. Perfect match.

I said

It was a match, set and game.lol

He's just tryin' to nail BR down to making a point.

jzeidler

Col 2:8 See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ.

Col 2:9 For in him (Christ) the whole fullness of DEITY dwells bodily,

Col 2:10 and you have been filled in him, who is the head of all rule and authority.

Status
Not open for further replies.