Trinity Belief Is A Delusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
lolo I have never seen that anywhere in this website. Where does it say this is a Trinitarian website?
Three or four years ago they were talking about doing away with the NIV. I guess your just stuck in an old copy. Here is the way the bible says it.

John 1:18
18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.
(NKJ)

18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
(KJV)

18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared (him).
(ASV)

You were told by Knight that this is a Trin website weren't you. Correct me if I'm wrong.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I said
Well I know there are stumbling stones. And that is there purpose. A true believer will put them on the back burner until a later date.
Well then! You and I both appear to have a divine purpose while we simmer on God's Westinghouse Oven.

keypurr

The son of man is the spirit Christ that was IN Jesus.

He is the one that came down from heaven and he is a form of God, but not God.

Joh_6:62 "What then if you see the Son of Man ascending to where He was before?

Joh_8:28 So Jesus said, "When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and I do nothing on My own initiative, but I speak these things as the Father taught Me.

The son of man (Spirit Christ) is the only one who has seen God. Jesus has not.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Well then! You and I both appear to have a divine purpose while we simmer on God's Westinghouse Oven.

I said
I'm hear to demonstrate the Holy Spirit and to see if your faith is in your human wisdom or in the Holy Spirit.

1 Cor 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is God the Father come in the flesh.

There is only ONE SPIRIT.

Jesus' Spirit is the Spirit of God.

I said
Jesus is not God. God is not Jesus. The Holy Spirit is not Jesus. They are all three different. Three different Spirits in three different places at the same time.

Matt 3:16-17
16 When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.
17 And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."
(NKJ)

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I said
Jesus is not God. God is not Jesus. The Holy Spirit is not Jesus. They are all three different. Three different Spirits in three different places at the same time.

Matt 3:16-17
16 When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.
17 And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."
(NKJ)

3 different= trinity

The Son must be whatever the Father is, if the Son is not God then neither is the Father God.

To deny the Father and the Son is the coming Antichrist....be warned peeps....it is those who deny the Trinity, the deity of Christ who are under the coming strong delusion.

They appeal to human understanding.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
3 different= trinity

The Son must be whatever the Father is, if the Son is not God then neither is the Father God.

To deny the Father and the Son is the coming Antichrist....be warned peeps....it is those who deny the Trinity, the deity of Christ who are under the coming strong delusion.

I said
That is exactly what you just done. You used your human understanding. Your denying that it was only Jesus who came in the flesh. It was not God.

II Jn 1:7
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
(NKJ)

oatmeal

3 different= trinity

As usual, you have absolutely no scripture provided to substantiate your claims.

For all a reader knows you read your theology in some supermarket tabloid.

Do you really expect that anyone is going to fall for you empty opinions?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I said
That is blasphemy. No your not. Not if you want to learn the truth about God. The rules of believing state. Not to even think beyond what is written. And don't add one word to the verses, or take one word away from the verses.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

Genesis
2.Exodus
3.Leviticus
4.Numbers
5.Deuteronomy

Deuteronomy 4:2​

"You shall not add to the word which I am commanding you, nor take away from it, that you may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.​

Books added AFTER Deuteronomy 4:2

7.Judges
8.Ruth
9.1 Samuel
10.2 Samuel
11.1 Kings
12.2 Kings
13.1 Chronicles
14.2 Chronicles
15.Ezra
16.Nehemiah
17.Esther
18.Job
19.Psalms
20.Proverbs
21.Ecclesiastes
22.Song of Solomon
23.Isaiah
24.Jeremiah
25.Lamentations
26.Ezekiel
27. Daniel
28.Hosea
29. Joel
30. Amos
31. Obadiah
32. Jonah
33. Micah
34. Nahum
35. Habakkuk
36. Zephaniah
37. Haggai
38. Zechariah
39. Malachi

The New Testament

1. Matthew
2. Mark
3. Luke
4. John
5. Acts (of the Apostles)
6. Romans
7. 1 Corinthians
8. 2 Corinthians
9. Galatians
10. Ephesians
11. Philippians
12. Colossians
13. 1 Thessalonians
14. 2 Thessalonians
15. 1 Timothy
16. 2 Timothy
17. Titus
18. Philemon
19. Hebrews
20. James
21. 1 Peter
22. 2 Peter
23. 1 John
24. 2 John
25. 3 John
26. Jude
27. Revelation

oatmeal

Genesis
2.Exodus
3.Leviticus
4.Numbers
5.Deuteronomy

Deuteronomy 4:2​

"You shall not add to the word which I am commanding you, nor take away from it, that you may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.​

Books added AFTER Deuteronomy 4:2

7.Judges
8.Ruth
9.1 Samuel
10.2 Samuel
11.1 Kings
12.2 Kings
13.1 Chronicles
14.2 Chronicles
15.Ezra
16.Nehemiah
17.Esther
18.Job
19.Psalms
20.Proverbs
21.Ecclesiastes
22.Song of Solomon
23.Isaiah
24.Jeremiah
25.Lamentations
26.Ezekiel
27. Daniel
28.Hosea
29. Joel
30. Amos
31. Obadiah
32. Jonah
33. Micah
34. Nahum
35. Habakkuk
36. Zephaniah
37. Haggai
38. Zechariah
39. Malachi

The New Testament

1. Matthew
2. Mark
3. Luke
4. John
5. Acts (of the Apostles)
6. Romans
7. 1 Corinthians
8. 2 Corinthians
9. Galatians
10. Ephesians
11. Philippians
12. Colossians
13. 1 Thessalonians
14. 2 Thessalonians
15. 1 Timothy
16. 2 Timothy
17. Titus
18. Philemon
19. Hebrews
20. James
21. 1 Peter
22. 2 Peter
23. 1 John
24. 2 John
25. 3 John
26. Jude
27. Revelation

Who shall not add? You!

That does not include God.

God can add all he wants to His written word.

Are you going to tell Him He is wrong?

You need to learn from my thread on "II Timothy 2:15 How?"

Caino

BANNED
Banned
GT, no one is debating your love for God and his son, but you do not know him.

Jesus is not the Father

This is true, Jesus is not the Father absolute, he is a divine Son of the Father, a chip off the ole block.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Who shall not add? You!

That does not include God.

God can add all he wants to His written word.

Are you going to tell Him He is wrong?

You need to learn from my thread on "II Timothy 2:15 How?"

The foundation of your argument is the false assumption that God wrote the scripture in the first place.

Holy men (with presumed authority) produce writings about very real events which become sacred going forward. The same educated priest class adds to or edits the previous writings based on changing events and the evolution of belief.

The ruling priestly elite derive their authority based on their own proclamations of the authority of their own writing, manipulating the superstitious fears of the common man. Some of these priests are sincere, others know the truth such as those who conspired to kill Jesus. They more or less knew the truth about the man made nature of the writings of holy men.

Oatmeal you derive the authority of your arguments from the scripture rather than thinking for yourself.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The foundation of your argument is the false assumption that God wrote the scripture in the first place.

Holy men (with presumed authority) produce writings about very real events which become sacred going forward. The same educated priest class adds to or edits the previous writings based on changing events and the evolution of belief.

The ruling priestly elite derive their authority based on their own proclamations of the authority of their own writing, manipulating the superstitious fears of the common man. Some of these priests are sincere, others know the truth such as those who conspired to kill Jesus. They more or less knew the truth about the man made nature of the writings of holy men.

Oatmeal you derive the authority of your arguments from the scripture rather than thinking for yourself.

I said
Oatmeal is following the rules of believing. The same as I do.
It takes a special blessing to be able to do this. Not to even think beyond what is written. And not to add one word to the verses or take one word away from the verses.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

And if you cant believe that God wrote the bible, you cant consentrate fully.

oatmeal

I did not say God wrote it. You do need to check out my thread on II Timothy 2:15.

God authored scripture, it is God's words that holy men of God wrote down as they were moved by the Holy Spirit (God) II Peter 1:21

The scriptures are holy because God, who is holy, authored them

Moses was not a priest, however, his brother Aaron became a priest. Moses was a Levite.

Moses received his authority and power from God, just like Jesus Christ did.

Moses foretold of a prophet like unto Moses, who God would raise up from among his brethren. Jesus was that prophet.

Acts 3:22 Peter believed that Jesus was that prophet and that Moses was a prophet who had the God given authority to proclaim God's words prophetically.

Deuteronomy 18:15-19

The Lord thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;

16 According to all that thou desiredst of the Lord thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the Lord my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.

17 And the Lord said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.

18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

Jesus did not speak of his own, but rather that which the Lord God had him to speak, just like Moses.

A prophet's ministry, his authority, his power comes from God only, not himself.

Thank you! That is probably the highest compliment I could ever receive.

God's ways are better than my ways, God's thoughts are higher than my thoughts, I choose God's thoughts, not mine.

Again, I thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.