toldailytopic: What can be done to help prevent the epidemic of school shootings?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Only a totally clueless impotent blowhard
Overwhelming anger and personal investment in me, as opposed to the issue, noted.

would describe the murder of 20 innocent first graders and 6 adult staff at a grade school that goes from kindergarten to 4 grade, "the kid in question got into a high school and killed 26 people."
If you're talking about the high school instead of grade school business, I was also thinking about the larger problem, about schools in general and of the last horrific killing of children, which occurred at a high school and it came out in the line. Everyone who watched the coverage knows, understands the thing you're going to try to make hay with for your own, sad reasons...reasons that have nothing to do with a sensitivity you nowhere evidence in relation to anyone other than yourself.

I'm just happy you aren't blaming these children the way you blamed the victims in the theater killing. So maybe you learned a little something from that.

When you can't tell the difference between a grade school with dead first graders and a high school, you should just shut your retarded pie hole.
It's probably because I'm "retarded". Nice use of dehumanizing stereotype created to insult challenged kids and adults. Nice.

So Mrs. Delusional Nut Job,
Obsession noted, again.

please explain to us WHICH HIGH SCHOOL these 26 people were killed at? You are a retard.
You left a large gap between those two sentences. That was a grammatical mistake. Obviously you don't take this seriously then and that oversight is proof that something must be wrong with you. :plain:

I'm kidding, of course, that would be a small, absurd point to attempt. Nice use of "retard" again.

Actually retard, reading is recreational, the ability to think and communicate accurately is fundamental.
I'm glad that Spittle Word Power you got for Christmas is paying dividends, but you should invest in a Spittle Thesaurus to help with mixing it up.

Else, the sentence itself was so under informed and goofy I'll just leave it as its own rebuttal. :D

Unfortunately, you were not taught this at grade school or high school,
No one was taught that at any level of education. Ever. It's irrational. So I suppose you picked that gem up at Crazy U.

Charity

The Great force of Being heard

When The government forces people to gun down Human Life.
The sort of action should be a regarded as a Last say. driven to the corner of NO other choice Men will deliver their Last blow.

zoo22

Only a totally clueless impotent blowhard would describe the murder of 20 innocent first graders and 6 adult staff at a grade school that goes from kindergarten to 4 grade, "the kid in question got into a high school and killed 26 people."

When you can't tell the difference between a grade school with dead first graders and a high school, you should just shut your retarded pie hole.

So Mrs. Delusional Nut Job, please explain to us WHICH HIGH SCHOOL these 26 people were killed at? You are a retard.

Actually retard, reading is recreational, the ability to think and communicate accurately is fundamental.

Unfortunately, you were not taught this at grade school or high school, not that you could discern the difference. Leave the problem solving to those that can still think and don't have your level of dementia.

Seek help.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
The Great force of Being heard

When The government forces people to gun down Human Life.
The sort of action should be a regarded as a Last say. driven to the corner of NO other choice Men will deliver their Last blow.

you want me on that wall
you need me on that wall
but
you don't want to know what I do on that wall

sorry but it isn't as it ought to be

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Only a totally clueless impotent blowhard would describe the murder of 20 innocent first graders and 6 adult staff at a grade school that goes from kindergarten to 4 grade, "the kid in question got into a high school and killed 26 people."

So Mrs. Delusional Nut Job, please explain to us WHICH HIGH SCHOOL these 26 people were killed at? You are a retard.

Unfortunately, you were not taught this at grade school or high school, not that you could discern the difference. Leave the problem solving to those that can still think and don't have your level of dementia.

Speaking of meds--looks like somebody forgot to take theirs...

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Sorry for distracting you, when you find your meds, don't forget to take your Seroquel.

What is Seroquel? Any better than xanax? They gave me that the other day to help me cope with what happened to my son, but that stuff doesnt work at all and you can forget ever getting any sleep.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't take the stuff. I use exercise and diet to keep myself healthy and on the level.

CW is the one that has trouble getting along on this board. She needs the Seroquel. :chuckle:

Christ's Word

I don't take the stuff. I use exercise and diet to keep myself healthy and on the level.

CW is the one that has trouble getting along on this board. She needs the Seroquel. :chuckle:

On the contrary, I have it prescribed for folks like you who have ongoing patterns of hallucinations, delusions, and breaks from reality.

Christ's Word

What is Seroquel? Any better than xanax? They gave me that the other day to help me cope with what happened to my son, but that stuff doesnt work at all and you can forget ever getting any sleep.

Seroquel is not for someone suffering with the tradgedy that you are dealing with. Although some prescribe it in very low dosages, because it can make you sleepy. Xanax can help you in the short term, especially if anxiety and loss of sleep are a constant challenge, but be careful of the the addictive properties of Xanax in the long term. I will not poke at you any more, I had no idea you were facing this issue with your son, may God help you through this, and please spend as much time as possible with friends or family, those that can help you hold this pain and deal with it long term.

noguru

Seroquel is not for someone suffering with the tradgedy that you are dealing with. Although some prescribe it in very low dosages, because it can make you sleepy. Xanax can help you in the short term, especially if anxiety and loss of sleep are a constant challenge, but be careful of the the addictive properties of Xanax in the long term. I will not poke at you any more, I had no idea you were facing this issue with your son, may God help you through this, and please spend as much time as possible with friends or family, those that can help you hold this pain and deal with it long term.

Why would you poke at anyone?

How do you know what anyone has been through in their life or in recent history?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

I stopped taking the xanax already, it doesn't do anything. They prescribed .5 mg, and even taking 3 did nothing, so its a waste of time.

I fall asleep about once every 3 days now usually for about 3 hours or so. I keep seeing his murder in my head in different ways over and over, so untill i just basically pass out, i dont sleep.

Christ's Word

Why would you poke at anyone?

How do you know what anyone has been through in their life or in recent history?

Every body pokes at every body on this forum, it is the TOL way. As far as knowing what she is dealing with, read her posts you dork, she posted it, duh.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Im going to go though, i need to do some work around here to get the presents ready for my daughter in the morning and dont want bring you all down.

God bless and have a great Christmas.

Christ's Word

I stopped taking the xanax already, it doesn't do anything. They prescribed .5 mg, and even taking 3 did nothing, so its a waste of time.

I fall asleep about once every 3 days now usually for about 3 hours or so. I keep seeing his murder in my head in different ways over and over, so untill i just basically pass out, i dont sleep.

You may be suffering from post traumatic stress, you need to ask your professional about EMDR therapy. Some times when a person suffers as you are, the event gets locked in a certain place in the brain (short term memory area). E.M.D.R. therapy will help you move the tragic event to other places in your brain that are more capable of processing this tragedy and then store it properly in long term memory. Right now this event is being played over and over in your short term memory, and E.M.D.R. will help you move things to a better place so you can sleep and function better.

lightbringer

TOL Subscriber
The problem is that a mother with a mentally ill son, that she was asking the state to take control of and lock up in a mental health facility, just happened to forget to lock up her AR-15, her pistols, and her ammunition.

How do you know that Adams mother "forgot to lock up her weapons and ammo"?

Every one has been saying that he was a very intelligent young man, what makes you think he didn't have the combination to the safe or know where a key may be hidden?

Any mother who would rather lock up her mentally ill son than lock up her guns and ammo is headed for epic failure, Sandy Hook style.

"Sandy Hook style" real classy comment.