ECT Those who believe will labor to enter the "Rest" of God"

SaulToPaul 2

Exactly and it was no different in Acts 2. Same gospel, same Holy Spirit, just further realized in Paul. He had the ministry of the gospel to the Gentiles. Peter and the others had the ministry of that same gospel to the Jews. Though Peter did preach to gentiles too as well Paul did preach to Jews as well.

Do you see a difference?

1. Jesus Christ baptizing with the Holy Spirit
2. The Holy Spirit baptizing someone into Christ

vfirestormv

The kingdom of God preached by Jesus Christ in M, M, L, and John is the kingdom of heaven. We know that Paul could not have been preaching that same aspect of the kingdom of God as Paul could not have been forgiven under the kingdom program (for lack of a better term), neither in that world, neither in the world to come (Matthew 12:31-32 KJV). We are not seeking the kingdom of heaven. It's not our inheritance (there's more than one of those in the Bible too). It's your job to study where it is you fit in.

Oh, I already know quite well where I fit in. I am just trying to get you to see that this hyper dispensationalism is wrong. I believe in dispensations. Israel is not the Church. And God does have different ways in dealing with man throughout the dispensations. But there has always only been one way for man to be saved throughout all the covenants and dispensations. Grace by faith. It was that way in the beginning and will be till the end. The law has never saved one soul. Obedience to the law has never saved one soul. It is and always has been through the blood. From Adam to Job to Abraham to Moses to the Apostles to the thief on the cross to Paul to you and I. There is no remission of sins without the blood. Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by His own blood...

vfirestormv

Do you see a difference?

1. Jesus Christ baptizing with the Holy Spirit
2. The Holy Spirit baptizing someone into Christ

When we are baptized into Christ we are sealed with the Holy Spirit.
No I see no difference other than the fact that Jesus baptized no one. His Apostles did. And when they baptized the Holy Spirit still had not been given yet because Jesus was still with them. That is why He said it is expedient that I go, that I may send you another comforter.
So as I said I do agree it was still not fully fulfilled yet as even in the days of Moses and before. But it was the same death burial and resurrection that all looked forward and we back to.

SaulToPaul 2

When we are baptized into Christ we are sealed with the Holy Spirit.
No I see no difference other than the fact that Jesus baptized no one. His Apostles did. And when they baptized the Holy Spirit still had not been given yet because Jesus was still with them. That is why He said it is expedient that I go, that I may send you another comforter.
So as I said I do agree it was still not fully fulfilled yet as even in the days of Moses and before. But it was the same death burial and resurrection that all looked forward and we back to.

1. Jesus was the baptizer at Pentecost
2. 1 Cor 12:13 (KJV), the Spirit is the baptizer

No difference?

vfirestormv

So then this was a lie: I have no problem answering sincere questions, but it seems you don't have any.

No it was not a lie. I still do not fully understand where all your beliefs fit in yet and trying to get my head around it. But I never said I was beginning to be swayed by it.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Oh, I already know quite well where I fit in.
Apparently not, judging by your signature:

The greatest hope for America:
2Ch 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

vfirestormv

1. Jesus was the baptizer at Pentecost
2. 1 Cor 12:13 (KJV), the Spirit is the baptizer

No difference?

How was Jesus the baptizer at Pentecost? Peter said be ye baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. They are baptized with the Holy Spirit in the name (authority) of Jesus Christ. The same we are today if we be in Christ.

SaulToPaul 2

vfirestormv;4141091[B said:
]How was Jesus the baptizer at Pentecost?[/B] Peter said be ye baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. They are baptized with the Holy Spirit in the name (authority) of Jesus Christ. The same we are today if we be in Christ.

What did John the Baptist say?

The one who is coming after me, HE shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and fire.

vfirestormv

Apparently not, judging by your signature:

I understand this was to national Israel, but also has a lot of truth for us today as well. If we who are called by His name, I am called by His name ya know. Christian. And if we will humble ourselves, and pray, and seek God's face, and turn from our wicked ways. God is able to give this country another revival. But as long as Christians so selfishly say I didn't have to work for my salvation so I'll be danged if I am going to work now we will continue on this downward spiral.
Pro_14:34 Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.

vfirestormv

The one who is coming after me, HE shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and fire.

Yes and it is through Him that we all are baptized. It is through His authority. Who sent the Holy Spirit? I thought you were talking physically baptize. But in the sense you are talking, we are all baptized by Jesus.

SaulToPaul 2

Yes and it is through Him that we all are baptized. It is through His authority. Who sent the Holy Spirit? I thought you were talking physically baptize. But in the sense you are talking, we are all baptized by Jesus.

1 Cor 12:13 (KJV)

The Spirit is the baptizer here.

vfirestormv

SaultoPaul, you may want to change your slogan to another scripture if that scripture was supposed to somehow support your another gospel theory because if anyone reads just a few verses before they will see exactly what the mystery was.

Eph 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

heir

TOL Subscriber
I understand this was to national Israel, but also has a lot of truth for us today as well. If we who are called by His name, I am called by His name ya know. Christian. And if we will humble ourselves, and pray, and seek God's face, and turn from our wicked ways. God is able to give this country another revival. But as long as Christians so selfishly say I didn't have to work for my salvation so I'll be danged if I am going to work now we will continue on this downward spiral.
Pro_14:34 Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.
There will be NO "revival" where this present evil world is concerned. Our hope is to be delivered from it (Galatians 1:3-4 KJV) and as ambassadors, to preach the word of reconciliation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, 2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV) that others can be saved out of it, too (1 Corinthians 1:21 KJV)!

This world is on a course (Ephesians 2:2 KJV) and evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse (2 Timothy 3:13 KJV). We're not going to change it nor were we called to.

vfirestormv

1 Cor 12:13 (KJV)

The Spirit is the baptizer here.

You people like to draw lots of straw men. It is saying that by one Spirit we are all baptized into one body. The sender of the Spirit is and was still Christ.
That is the problem with this hyper-dispensationalism, it tries to dissect the Bible into little tiny chunks. You come to scripture with a preconceived theory and then try to make scripture say that.
You are not doing a very good job at 2Ti_2:15
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You people like to draw lots of straw men. It is saying that by one Spirit we are all baptized into one body.
Then, the Spirit is the baptizer! The Lord Jesus Christ is not the Spirit and the Spirit is not the Lord Jesus Christ. You know that right?

1 John 5:7 KJV

SaulToPaul 2

You people like to draw lots of straw men. It is saying that by one Spirit we are all baptized into one body. The sender of the Spirit is and was still Christ.
That is the problem with this hyper-dispensationalism, it tries to dissect the Bible into little tiny chunks. You come to scripture with a preconceived theory and then try to make scripture say that.
You are not doing a very good job at 2Ti_2:15
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Its 6th grade English.
Why does the difference make you mad?

That's the question.