The "YOU MUST" Religions

God's Truth

Faith is not a work that saves.

We are saved by the doing and the dying of Jesus.

Faith is what makes the Gospel ours. Without the Gospel faith is in vain.

Faith is a work, and obeying Jesus the Word of God is what saves.

Jesus saves us all on his own but he chooses whom he will save.

Who does he choose to save?

He chooses to save those who believe and obey him.

Robert Pate

Banned
Faith is a work, and obeying Jesus the Word of God is what saves.

Jesus saves us all on his own but he chooses whom he will save.

Who does he choose to save?

He chooses to save those who believe and obey him.

Then why does the scripture say... "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved?" Romans 10:13.

God's Truth

Then why does the scripture say... "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved?" Romans 10:13.

Whosoever calls on Jesus, "Lord, Lord"...they had better be obeying him, or he will say I don't know you.

Luke 6:46 "Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?

Matthew 7:21 Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

Luke 13:27 "But he will reply, 'I don't know you or where you come from. Away from me, all you evildoers!'

Robert Pate

Banned
Whosoever calls on Jesus, "Lord, Lord"...they had better be obeying him, or he will say I don't know you.

Luke 6:46 "Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?

Matthew 7:21 Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

Luke 13:27 "But he will reply, 'I don't know you or where you come from. Away from me, all you evildoers!'

The will of the Father is that you believe on his Son Jesus Christ.

Obedience is a work and does not save.

God's Truth

The will of the Father is that you believe on his Son Jesus Christ.

Obedience is a work and does not save.

Do you really think that you can just ignore those scriptures I gave proving if we call him Lord that we better be obeying?

Jesus is the Way. If you do not do what he says then you are not saved. Jesus saves those who obey.

There are so many scriptures. Why won't you believe them?

God's Truth

Romans 2:5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 God “will repay each person according to what they have done.” 7 To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. 8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. 9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; 10 but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. 11 For God does not show favoritism.

Robert Pate

Banned
Romans 2:5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 God “will repay each person according to what they have done.” 7 To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. 8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. 9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; 10 but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. 11 For God does not show favoritism.

The Holy Spirit is only given to those that are resting in Christ, Hebrews 4:10.

Salvation is not found in what you do, nor is it found in what you have become.

God's Truth

Not responding to the Gospel with a heart full of love and admiration for what Christ has done for you, will earn you a first class ticket to hell.

If you had God's Holy Spirit in you and had all that love, then how is it you go against Jesus and tell someone he has saved that he did not?

Robert Pate

Banned
If you had God's Holy Spirit in you and had all that love, then how is it you go against Jesus and tell someone he has saved that he did not?

I do have the Holy Spirit and I am telling you that unless you trust in Christ for your salvation, plus nothing. You will perish. It is not Jesus Christ plus your obedience, nor is it Jesus Christ plus Calvinism. It is Jesus Christ plus NOTHING.

beloved57

I do have the Holy Spirit and I am telling you that unless you trust in Christ for your salvation, plus nothing. You will perish. It is not Jesus Christ plus your obedience, nor is it Jesus Christ plus Calvinism. It is Jesus Christ plus NOTHING.

How can one have the Holy Spirit and teach salvation by works, by what a person does, and so denies Christ!