The "YOU MUST" Religions

beloved57

Salvation is something that one must receive, John 1:12.

God imposes salvation on no one. If he did that he would be unjust.

Those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are enemies Rom 5:10 so you teach salvation by works, by what a sinner does.

beloved57

Show where I did that.

Anyone can be saved if they believe and obey.

In the Old Testament, anyone could obey the purification works if they wanted to obey God, but God gave it to the Israelites, and if you wanted to know what to do to please God, you would have to go to the Israelites. Salvation comes from the Jews.

Those Christ died for are sanctified by His Death Heb 10:10, don't have nothing to do with a person's race.

God's Truth

Those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are enemies Rom 5:10 so you teach salvation by works, by what a sinner does.

…unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 5:32.

…unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.

…unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart; Matthew 18:35.

…unless you repent, you too will all perish; Luke 13:3.

… unless they are born of water and the Spirit; John 3:5.

Unless I wash you, you have no part with me; John 13:8.

…unless it dies; 1 Corinthians 15:36.

God's Truth

...if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you; Mark 6:14

...if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins; Matthew 6:15

...If you continue to follow my teaching, you are really my disciples;
John 8:31

...if you do them you will be blessed; John 13:17

If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love; John 15:10

...if you do what I command you are my friends; John 15:14

...if we obey His commands---we may know that we know Him; 1 John 2:3

God's Truth

Don't be deceived, my dear brothers and sisters; James 1:16

Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows; Galatians 6:7

Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men;Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? 1 Corinthians 6:9

beloved57

…unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 5:32.

…unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.

…unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart; Matthew 18:35.

…unless you repent, you too will all perish; Luke 13:3.

… unless they are born of water and the Spirit; John 3:5.

Unless I wash you, you have no part with me; John 13:8.

…unless it dies; 1 Corinthians 15:36.

None of those scriptures set aside the fact that many are made righteous by Christ's Obedience, not their obedience Rom 5:19 !

beloved57

Don't be deceived, my dear brothers and sisters; James 1:16

Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows; Galatians 6:7

Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men;Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? 1 Corinthians 6:9

Those Christ died for, by His death alone, they are reconciled to God, while they themselves are being enemies Rom 5:10 !

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
14440963_562317583953166_9188075030079522279_n.jpg

Robert Pate

Banned
There is nothing that anyone can do to save themselves. You apparently believe that some can save themselves by what they do or by what they believe. You believe that Calvinism is the way, the truth and the life and that no one can come to the Father but by Calvinism. Faith in Calvinism is not the way, nor is it the truth.

If you believed in Jesus Christ you would not need a religion.

Jesus is able to save you, no predestination needed. Jesus saves and he saves to the uttermost, Hebrews 7:25.

beloved57

There is nothing that anyone can do to save themselves. You apparently believe that some can save themselves by what they do or by what they believe. You believe that Calvinism is the way, the truth and the life and that no one can come to the Father but by Calvinism. Faith in Calvinism is not the way, nor is it the truth.

If you believed in Jesus Christ you would not need a religion.

Jesus is able to save you, no predestination needed. Jesus saves and he saves to the uttermost, Hebrews 7:25.

You teach that sinners must do something to get saved. You believe that sinners Christ died for are going to perish in their sins.