ECT The worm

Right Divider

Body part
There is more than one gospel in the Bible: The gospel of the kingdom, the gospel of God, the gospel of Christ, the gospel of the circumcision, the gospel of the uncircumcision, the gospel of the grace of God, the everlasting gospel. To think that there is only one just by the mention of the word "gospel" in the Bible is ignorance. We must 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV!
Big time!

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Nope. I was made nigh unto God by the blood of Christ (2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV, 2 Corinthians 5:21 KJV, Ephesians 2:13 KJV).

Jesus Christ died for the sins of the whole world so anyone could make the same claim you did.

What sets you apart from the world?

I.S.I.T.

What is the mystery of 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory?

There are many mysteries which the princes of this world do not know or understand because they have another spirit working in them, which spirit is also working in the world that covers the minds of those who are still in the flesh. Notice Paul makes a distinction between the wisdom of this world and of man, and the wisdom of God.

1 Corinthians 2:4-14

4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

So basically what Paul was saying was what John the Baptist and Jesus also said about the first man being of the earth, and earthly, and speaking of the earth, and what he knows naturally being carnally minded and of the spirit of the world, which is of the prince of this world, or the Devil.

Jesus said, we who are of the Spirit speak of what we see and hear, but yet no man receives our testimony,as John said. This is because the world has a different spirit working in them called "it" which is the spirit of a lie.

Notice what Jesus says here...John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you."

The spirit of the lie called "it" in scripture is the reason the world, the princes of the world, and the first man, which is flesh and carnally minded cannot receive the things of the Spirit of God.

I will drop down some studies later on the topic, Lord willing of course. :)

I.S.I.T.

Romans is written to Gentiles by the apostle of the Gentiles (Romans 11:13 KJV) as are all of Paul's epistles.

Cherry picking scriptures based on what you want to hear and believe is a bad practice. All the prophets and the apostles spoke by the same Spirit of Christ, to dismiss any of them is not wise. :)

I.S.I.T.

Like sooooooo many, you do not even know who the WE in that verse refers to. You, like most of churchianity, assume too much and wrongly make a mess of it.

2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: :)

I.S.I.T.

I could not get a testimony of salvation from ISIT.

Sad.

Moving on.

If I told you of the day I was anointed of the Holy Spirit by God, and how God revealed His Son in me, you probably would not believe it anyway. As for some reason it tends to make others think I am boasting of myself when I describe everything that happened to me that day, and the days following.

So instead, I will just speak of what the Lord has revealed to me by His Spirit in His words, and let those who are able to hear it, decide whether it is of God's Spirit or not. Let the glory and praise be to God. :)

Right Divider

Body part
2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: :)
This does NOT mean, as you seem to imply, that ALL scripture is APPLICABLE to ALL people at ALL times.

There are many scriptures that are the opposite of one another, making it impossible to execute those instructions at the SAME time.
Mark 6:7-9 (AKJV/PCE)
(6:7) ¶ And he called [unto him] the twelve, and began to send them forth by two and two; and gave them power over unclean spirits; (6:8) And commanded them that they should take nothing for [their] journey, save a staff only; no scrip, no bread, no money in [their] purse: (6:9) But [be] shod with sandals; and not put on two coats.

Luke 22:35-38 (AKJV/PCE)
(22:35) And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing. (22:36) Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take [it], and likewise [his] scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. (22:37) For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end. (22:38) And they said, Lord, behold, here [are] two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.

Things change in the scripture per God's plans.