ECT The worm

ClimateSanity

Obviously there are now many groups within the faith (as well as outside of the faith; who only think they are in the faith).

If you are in the Body; then you are in the Body.

Regardless of what group or club you might or might not belong to.

Body is one thing...

Club...another...

I prefer the good standing of the former...

Regardless of what club I may or may not hold the assertions of...

That is the bottomline...who is a member in good standing...who is in the Body...

Regardless of club...

1 Corinthians 3:4 For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal? 3:5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man? 3:6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. 3:7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

What's in your wallet?

Cash back wherever I shop....even purchase of the hateful eight.

I.S.I.T.

The body of Christ did not even exist when 1 John was written. John new nothing of it. He was one of the 12 apostles that were to judge the 12 tribes of Israel.

Your insult about "your group" is unnecessary and counterproductive.

It wasn't an insult, you said I did not belong, I was just saying perhaps not to your group. And yes the body of Christ did exist long before 1 John was written. Just as Christ being the head existed long before 1 John....

Revelation 22:16
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

SaulToPaul 2

It wasn't an insult, you said I did not belong, I was just saying perhaps not to your group. And yes the body of Christ did exist long before 1 John was written. Just as Christ being the head existed long before 1 John....

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

:noid:

Danoh

That is His Prophesied church, or assembly of called out people: Israel.

The Body is His Mystery church...

I.S.I.T.

Paul said he was speaking the wisdom of God in a mystery which none of the princes of the world knew, for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. (1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV). That mystery includes the fact that "Christ died for our sins" (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)! The gospel that Paul preached was given by revelation of the risen, ascended, glorified Lord Jesus CHrist (Galatians 1:11-12 KJV). Paul writes that his gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ is according to the revelation of the mystery which was kept secret since the world began, but now is made manifest,...(Romans 16:25-27 KJV). The dispensation of the gospel was committed unto Paul (1 Corinthians 9:17 KJV) not John the B.

The other apostles understood this as well. :)

Right Divider

Body part
It wasn't an insult, you said I did not belong,
Please quote the post where I said that. I do not recall saying any such thing.

I was just saying perhaps not to your group. And yes the body of Christ did exist long before 1 John was written. Just as Christ being the head existed long before 1 John....

No, God did not reveal the "church which is His body" until He revealed it to Paul.

DAN P

Please quote the post where I said that. I do not recall saying any such thing.

No, God did not reveal the "church which is His body" until He revealed it to Paul.

Hi and read Eph 1:4 and 2 Tim 1:9 and all will see that the Body of Christ were CHOSEN , CALLED and the ELECT of God before the worlds came into being !!

dan p

Danoh

Hi and read Eph 1:4 and 2 Tim 1:9 and all will see that the Body of Christ were CHOSEN , CALLED and the ELECT of God before the worlds came into being !!

dan p

A huge error when the words "IN Christ" are either left out; or misunderstood.

Unless you are a Calvinist unaware that you are...

I.S.I.T.

It says it is impossible for those who were once enlightened to be renewed. Impossible means impossible, but you don't believe it.

As I explained earlier that is talking about falling away from the faith back to unrepentant and wilful sin and rebellion against God after once being enlightened, that is known as "twice dead". So yes I do believe that under those circumstances.

But that is not to be confused with one who sins but then repents, and turns back to God.

1 John 2:1

2 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

Jesus allows time for people to repent and turn back....

Revelation 2:5
Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

I.S.I.T.

I asked you what is it that we are to rightly divide and how earlier in the thread and you ignored it yet here you are again telling others to rightly divide. Please define what it is we are to rightly divide and how.

The natural things from the spiritual things by the mind of the Spirit. :)