ECT The worm

heir

TOL Subscriber
The natural things from the spiritual things by the mind of the Spirit. :)
Nope. The verse reads:

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

What is the word of truth and how do we rightly divide it?

I.S.I.T.

When was the first time that Peter, James and John heard the gospel that Paul preached among the Gentiles?

You are under the impression that the Spirit of Christ is divided in thinking and the apostles were all preaching different things, I disagree. :)

I.S.I.T.

There's only one way in. How did you become a member of the Body of Christ?

I was born again of God's Spirit.

1 Corinthians 12:13
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

I.S.I.T.

It says it is impossible for them to be renewed. You don't believe it. The problem is not what saith the scripture. The problem is you not taking it to mean what it says, as it says it and to whom.

Read post #154 I explained my answer, and yes I believe what it says as I have already explained and stated several times now. :)

heir

TOL Subscriber
Read post #154 I explained my answer, and yes I believe what it says as I have already explained and stated several times now. :)
Impossible means not possible. God's word says it isn't possible where they are concerned. I believe God over your opinion.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You don't seem to like my answers because you keep repeating the same questions. God's word is Truth, and we rightly divide it by the Holy Spirit.= final answer. :)

The verse says the word of truth and it is a specific truth. Here you go.

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Now, what is the gospel of your salvation and how do you rightly divide it?

I.S.I.T.

Impossible means not possible. God's word says it isn't possible where they are concerned. I believe God over your opinion.

Yes, impossible under certain circumstances, which I tried and tried again to explain, but clearly there seems to be a disconnect in hearing here. :)

ClimateSanity

You don't seem to like my answers because you keep repeating the same questions. God's word is Truth, and we rightly divide it by the Holy Spirit.= final answer. :)

You divide the word of truth with the help of the holy Spirit. This says nothing of the method. Part of the answer is to compare spiritual with spiritual.

Secondly, we compare scripture with scripture.