ECT The worm

heir

TOL Subscriber
No doubt we are saved by grace through faith,and yes it is a gift, but the grace of God is not given as a permission slip to keep on sinning.
There is not BUT after the fact that salvation is by grace through faith, the gift of God. You either received the gift or you rejected it.

It is also written that under grace sin shall not have dominion over you,(Romans 6:14) but few preach that part in red because they support salvation even with unrepentant, wilful and ongoing sin, that's the big deception.[/QUOTE]We are dead to sin (Romans 6:2 KJV). Why have you not reckoned it so (Romans 6:11 KJV).

Many have turned the true gospel of grace message into a license to sin,
What is the "true gospel of grace message"?
like here in Jude 1:4 "For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ."
First of all, Jude is not written to anyone in the dispensation of the grace of God. Secondly, the above is talking about unbelievers. And how about the ungodly today? What's your good news for them? How about Romans 5:6 KJV?

As in your works you can also deny the Lord....Titus 1:16 "They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.
Those today who profess that they know God, but in works deny Him are those who work for salvation even though we can't (Romans 4:4-5 KJV).

One of the biggest warnings to believers in prophecy we are given in scripture has to do with a falling away from the faith, there are numerous warnings to believers about remaining faithful and ceasing from sinful behavior. To ignore all the warnings and remain in wilful rebellion against the words of God is not a very wise decision.
We're not in prophecy, but mystery. We cannot "fall away" as we are saved and sealed (1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV, Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV, Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV). To ignore all of Paul's writings about the eternal security/ the position of the believer in Christ today is to consent not to wholesome words(1 Timothy 6:3-4 KJV)/to disapprove of things that are excellent (Philippians 1:9-10 KJV). Your obsession with the flesh (Romans 8:5-8 KJV) and wrongful belief that someone can lose their salvation by what they do when we are not saved by what we do (Titus 3:4-7 KJV) may cause someone to conclude that you don't know what God has done or what He is doing today. Are you even saved?

I.S.I.T.

What makes you think that is talking about anyone today?

Because God does not use different weights and measures when it comes to judgment, and He is not a respecter of persons. Those verses are a clear warning to all who would turn back and fall away from the faith. Even Paul spoke of it to take place in the latter times...1 Timothy 4:1
"Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

I.S.I.T.

Hi and the Body of Christ is NEVER called Thorns and Briers and Paul did not write Matthew nor are we GRAFTED into Israel nor in the New Covenant ours as in Jer 31:31=34 !!

It's those who do not abide in the faith, and in the Life of the Tree, that never bring forth fruit but rather wither and die. These are to be taken away as a dead branchs and burned. Also the Gentiles are grafted into Israel the natural Olive tree, the Gentiles are not their own olive tree. :)

Romans 11:13-24

13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.

15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.

17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.

20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again.

24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

heir

TOL Subscriber
I once had a "Hyper gracer" tell me the words of Jesus are not a part of the New Testament, so Jesus' words do not apply to them. I also found that notion like yours to be ridiculous, as all the apostles taught the gospel of Jesus Christ= New Testament
The gospel of Jesus Christ had it's beginning in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John (Mark 1:1-4 KJV) and yet Paul's gospel was a mystery then and Paul tells us why (Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV)!

This gospel Jesus taught was to be taught to all nations, and in the whole world.

Luke 4:18
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Mark 13:10
And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

Mark 16:15
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.[/QUOTE]Please consider Matthew 10:5-6 KJV, Matthew 10:23 KJV, Matthew 15:24 KJV as the gospel of the kingdom had an order and will be taught to all nations when the Lord is operating under "all power" (Matthew 28:18-19 KJV). It's not happening today.
Acts 15:7
And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
That's not the gospel that Paul preached. Peter preached the gospel of the kingdom to Corne and his house (Acts 10:36-38 KJV). Peter delivered the murder indictment, but that God raised Christ up just as he preached in Acts 2 and 3 (Acts 10:39-41 KJV). Peter did not preach Paul's gospel to them. Corne's house never heard the gospel of Christ that day.

Romans 1:9
For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers;
Paul at this point had not preached the gospel of Christ to the Romans, it is just be the mention of the gospel of Christ as he makes request to God to impart unto them some spiritual gift, to the end they may be established;(Romans 1:10-12 KJV).
Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
Yes, and what is the gospel of Christ?

Romans 15:19
Through mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God; so that from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum, I have fully preached the gospel of Christ.

Romans 15:29
And I am sure that, when I come unto you, I shall come in the fulness of the blessing of the gospel of Christ.
1 Corinthians 9:12
If others be partakers of this power over you, are not we rather? Nevertheless we have not used this power; but suffer all things, lest we should hinder the gospel of Christ.

2 Corinthians 2:12
Furthermore, when I came to Troas to preach Christ's gospel, and a door was opened unto me of the Lord,

2 Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

2 Corinthians 10:14
For we stretch not ourselves beyond our measure, as though we reached not unto you: for we are come as far as to you also in preaching the gospel of Christ:

Galatians 1:7
Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

SHOCK ALERT!!!!
Again, Can you tell me what is the gospel of Christ?

Galatians 3:8
And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
That's the gospel that Abraham believed, but not the gospel that we preach today as the power of God. What is?

Ephesians 3:6
That the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel: :)
Yes, we are fellowheirs and of the same Body and partakers of God's promise in Christ by the gospel with those who first trusted in Christ (Ephesians 1:12 KJV) beginniing with Paul (1 Timothy 1:16 KJV). And?

heir

TOL Subscriber
There is more than one gospel in the Bible: The gospel of the kingdom, the gospel of God, the gospel of Christ, the gospel of the circumcision, the gospel of the uncircumcision, the gospel of the grace of God, the everlasting gospel. To think that there is only one just by the mention of the word "gospel" in the Bible is ignorance. We must 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Because God does not use different weights and measures when it comes to judgment, and He is not a respecter of persons.
So then it is impossible for those who sin to be renewed according to you as you say this is written to us.

Hebrews 6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

Hebrews 6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

Hebrews 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Congratulations, you have just preached an other gospel unto us!

Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Galatians 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Romans 8:30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Romans 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

Romans 8:32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

Romans 8:33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

Romans 8:34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Romans 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

Romans 8:36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

Romans 8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

Romans 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

Romans 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

I.S.I.T.

The gospel of Jesus Christ had it's beginning in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John (Mark 1:1-4 KJV) and yet Paul's gospel was a mystery then and Paul tells us why (Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV)!

This gospel Jesus taught was to be taught to all nations, and in the whole world.

Peter did not preach Paul's gospel to them. Corne's house never heard the gospel of Christ that day.

That's the gospel that Abraham believed, but not the gospel that we preach today as the power of God.

Rofl!!! Wow that is a mystery doctrine you believe, so many different gospels to choose from. LOL Talk about confusion. :)

1 Corinthians 1:13
Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

heir

TOL Subscriber
It's those who do not abide in the faith, and in the Life of the Tree, that never bring forth fruit but rather wither and die. These are to be taken away as a dead branchs and burned. Also the Gentiles are grafted into Israel the natural Olive tree, the Gentiles are not their own olive tree. :)

Romans 11:13-24

13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.

15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.

17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.

20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again.

24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?
Those today are either graffed in or baptized by one Spirit into one Body. It cannot be both!

Romans 11:19-22 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in. 20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: 21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee. 22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

This CANNOT be speaking of anyone in the Body of Christ for you CANNOT be CUT OFF! When you believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, trusting Him alone for your salvation; that He died for YOUR sins, was buried and rose again on the third day you are SEALED with that holy Spirit of promise (the earnest of our inheritance) unto the day of redemption

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Ephesians 1:13-14 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, 14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Ephesians 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

And simultaneously baptized (identified) by one Spirit into one Body!

1 Corinthians 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

I.S.I.T.

So then it is impossible for those who sin to be renewed according to you as you say this is written to us.

Hebrews 6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

Hebrews 6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

Hebrews 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Congratulations, you have just preached an other gospel unto us!

Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Galatians 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Romans 8:30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Romans 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

Romans 8:32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

Romans 8:33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

Romans 8:34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Romans 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

Romans 8:36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

Romans 8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

Romans 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

Romans 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Hebrews 6 is speaking of falling away from the faith. You can post scripture against scripture all you want but the scriptures do not contradict each other, or cancel out each other. If they seem to contradict in your mind, then you need to "rightly divide" by the Spirit and see what it is you are misunderstanding. :)

heir

TOL Subscriber
Rofl!!! Wow that is a mystery doctrine you believe, so many different gospels to choose from. LOL Talk about confusion. :)
1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

1 Corinthians 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

What is that mystery? Something to scoff at? Or does it include the very gospel by which we are saved today?

1 Corinthians 1:13
Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

Keep reading, dear.

1 Corinthians 4:15 For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

1 Corinthians 4:16 Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Hebrews 6 is speaking of falling away from the faith.
Then we all may as well die as it is impossible for any to be renewed!

So then the question becomes, why haven't we?

Ana and Sap sure did! Acts 5:1-11 KJV

You can post scripture against scripture all you want but the scriptures do not contradict each other, or cancel out each other.
Are these two passages saying the same thing?

Acts 10:35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

vs.

Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

This is where we see if you will be honest with yourself and with the scriptures as it is clear to the Bible believer that both of these passages are true an mean what they say. The only option is for them to not both be written TO us.

If they seem to contradict in your mind, then you need to "rightly divide" by the Spirit and see what it is you are misunderstanding. :)
What is it we are to rightly divide and how?