ECT The worm

Right Divider

Body part
1Co 1:13
Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

1Co 3:4
For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal
?
Did you continue to see Paul's solution to this problem?
1Cor 4:14-16 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:14) I write not these things to shame you, but as my beloved sons I warn [you]. (4:15) For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet [have ye] not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel. (4:16) Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

That's interesting.....

dodge

Did you continue to see Paul's solution to this problem?
1Cor 4:14-16 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:14) I write not these things to shame you, but as my beloved sons I warn [you]. (4:15) For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet [have ye] not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel. (4:16) Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

That's interesting.....

Paul's solution was NEVER to promote himself or encourage to follow any other than Christ as he ( Paul ) followed Christ. Paul always pointed others to Jesus.

1Co 11:1
Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

As per your suggestion read on :

Paul also taught that he was not the only one the mystery was revealed to.

Eph 3:5
Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Right Divider

Body part
Paul's solution was NEVER to promote himself or encourage to follow any other than Christ as he ( Paul ) followed Christ. Paul always pointed others to Jesus.

1Co 11:1
Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.
Indeed, AS HE followed Christ.

What about this?
1Cor 4:15 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:15) For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet [have ye] not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

dodge

Indeed, AS HE followed Christ.

What about this?
1Cor 4:15 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:15) For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet [have ye] not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

I by the grace of God am a father also by sharing the gospel of Jesus and some have given themselves over to the truth of the gospel, and believed God.

Paul was simply saying that he witnessed of Jesus and they were born spiritually i.e born again, which made Paul their spiritual father, as I would suspect you are a father ( spiritually ) also.

1Co 3:6
I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I have begotten you through the gospel.

Yeah, that would be the gospel of the kingdom offered to the church.

1 Corinthians 4:19-20 But I will come to you shortly, if the Lord wills, and I will know, not the word of those who are puffed up, but the power. For the kingdom of God is not in word but in power.

Right Divider

Body part
I by the grace of God am a father also by sharing the gospel of Jesus and some have given themselves over to the truth of the gospel, and believed God.

Paul was simply saying that he witnessed of Jesus and they were born spiritually i.e born again, which made Paul their spiritual father, as I would suspect you are a father ( spiritually ) also.

1Co 3:6
I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
I guess that you'll never accept it, but Paul is that other different apostle. He was NOT part of the ministry of the 12. He was given a unique ministry by God.

This is why he constantly says things like this:

Rom 2:16 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:16) In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

Rom 16:24-26 (AKJV/PCE)
(16:24) The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you all. Amen. (16:25) Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, (16:26) But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

2Tim 2:8 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:8) Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

1Tim 1:11 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:11) According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.

Why does Paul always single himself out in this way? Do you think that he is arrogant or self-centered? Is he disobedient to God?

heir

TOL Subscriber
1Co 1:13
Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

1Co 3:4
For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal
?

Keep reading! 1 Corinthians 4:15-16 KJV

Right Divider

Body part

1 Corinthians 4:19-20 But I will come to you shortly, if the Lord wills, and I will know, not the word of those who are puffed up, but the power. For the kingdom of God is not in word but in power.
:loser:
Perhaps it's hard for you to understand the the kingdom of God has more than one component.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Nowhere does Paul use the term "gospel of the kingdom"! Paul could not have even be forgiven under the gospel of the kingdom (Matthew 12:31-32 KJV)! How many times we have been over this and you still ignore the facts and instead mix terms to suit your willful ignorance.

dodge

I guess that you'll never accept it, but Paul is that other different apostle. He was NOT part of the ministry of the 12. He was given a unique ministry by God.

This is why he constantly says things like this:

Rom 2:16 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:16) In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

Rom 16:24-26 (AKJV/PCE)
(16:24) The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you all. Amen. (16:25) Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, (16:26) But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

2Tim 2:8 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:8) Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

1Tim 1:11 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:11) According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.

Why does Paul always single himself out in this way? Do you think that he is arrogant or self-centered? Is he disobedient to God?

So you believe Paul lied when he said:

Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit

Paul said the mystery was revealed to the Apostles and Prophets by the Spirit. So did Paul lie ?

The gospel was NOT Paul's gospel it was Jesus' gospel.

Last edited:

dodge

Paul has long since died and gone to heaven. SO if Paul is not here and he cannot now be followed is everyone since Paul went on to heaven is everyone since then heading for hell in your opinion ?

dodge

The Apostle Paul says the MAD belief is wrong:

Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men,
as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Nowhere does Paul use the term "gospel of the kingdom"! Paul could not have even be forgiven under the gospel of the kingdom (Matthew 12:31-32 KJV)! How many times we have been over this and you still ignore the facts and instead mix terms to suit your willful ignorance.

He was forgiven.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

The promises of a Savior included promises of His heavenly Kingdom.

This repeated Covenant made by God to save His people and give them everlasting life, is the one true Gospel that permeates all of Holy Scripture. Luke 24:44-49

The worst error of the MAD heresy, is your attempt to detract and diminish the fulfillment of this New Covenant in the incarnation, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

It was faith in this Covenant performed by Christ alone, that saved Paul's soul and it was the Gospel message Paul took to the Jews and the Gentiles. Ephesians 4:1-16

Right Divider

Body part
So you believe Paul lied when he said:

Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit

Paul said the mystery was revealed to the Apostles and Prophets by the Spirit. So did Paul lie ?

The gospel was NOT Paul's gospel it was Jesus' gospel.
WHICH apostles and prophets do you think that he is talking about? OT.... NO!!

He is talking about HIMSELF and the prophets that were part of HIS ministry.
Acts 21:9-14 (AKJV/PCE)
(21:9) And the same man had four daughters, virgins, which did prophesy. (21:10) And as we tarried [there] many days, there came down from Judaea a certain prophet, named Agabus. (21:11) And when he was come unto us, he took Paul's girdle, and bound his own hands and feet, and said, Thus saith the Holy Ghost, So shall the Jews at Jerusalem bind the man that owneth this girdle, and shall deliver [him] into the hands of the Gentiles. (21:12) And when we heard these things, both we, and they of that place, besought him not to go up to Jerusalem. (21:13) Then Paul answered, What mean ye to weep and to break mine heart? for I am ready not to be bound only, but also to die at Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus. (21:14) And when he would not be persuaded, we ceased, saying, The will of the Lord be done.

The Old Testament prophets and the 12 apostles were NOT the only ones.