ECT The worm

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Frankly, I don't care what you think because your "thinking" is so confused and corrupted compared to what the Bible teaches.

Jesus is God and is the King of Israel.... just like the Bible says.....

The fact that you cannot discern the difference between Christ earthly ministry to the circumcision and His heavenly ministry to the body of Christ through HIS chosen vessel Paul is apparent all the time. You keep posting ignorantly about YOUR ideas all the time. How can we miss it?
Heb 2:5-8 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:5) For unto the angels hath he not put in subjection the world to come, whereof we speak. (2:6) But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him? (2:7) Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands: (2:8) Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing [that is] not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.

Go ahead and give us your twisted take on this scripture.

What's death got to do with Jesus' ministry?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Do it...do it....for the love of Mike, do it!

Luke 11:13
If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

Isaiah 57:15
For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, but they'll continue to say we "ignore Jesus" as they claim to "follow Jesus" and "obey Jesus".

Why not?

Luk 9:26 For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.

Joh 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Joh 6:68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.
Joh 6:69 And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.

Right Divider

Body part
The One who sits on David's throne.
You really have reading comprehension problems.

Isa 43:14-15 (AKJV/PCE)
(43:14) ¶ Thus saith the LORD, your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; For your sake I have sent to Babylon, and have brought down all their nobles, and the Chaldeans, whose cry [is] in the ships. (43:15) I [am] the LORD, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King.

Isa 44:6 (AKJV/PCE)
(44:6) Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I [am] the first, and I [am] the last; and beside me [there is] no God.

Again..... who is the King of Israel? (Hint: look at the scriptures above this line).

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Again..... who is the King of Israel? (Hint: look at the scriptures above this line).

Revelation 19:11-16 Now I saw heaven opened and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True and in righteousness He judges and makes war. His eyes were like a flame of fire and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood and His name is called The Word of God.

And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron.

He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

Danoh

LA meant "why not...follow...obey Jesus?"

Thus, the passages LA then quoted right after that question.

Right Divider

Body part
Revelation 19:11-16 Now I saw heaven opened and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True and in righteousness He judges and makes war. His eyes were like a flame of fire and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood and His name is called The Word of God.

And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron.

He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
So are you NOW agreeing that Jesus is God or do you believe that Isaiah is not part of the Bible?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
So are you NOW agreeing that Jesus is God or do you believe that Isaiah is not part of the Bible?

Malachi 4:6 And he will turn the hearts of the fathers to the children and the hearts of the children to their fathers lest I come and strike the earth with a curse.

One is the Father of Adam the other is the Father of Jesus.

Right Divider

Body part
Malachi 4:6 And he will turn the hearts of the fathers to the children and the hearts of the children to their fathers lest I come and strike the earth with a curse.

One is the Father of Adam the other is the Father of Jesus.
So you don't believe Isaiah?

Isa 44:6 (AKJV/PCE)
(44:6) Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I [am] the first, and I [am] the last; and beside me [there is] no God.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
So you don't believe Isaiah?

It seems to be you who doesn't believe Isaiah.

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given and the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Right Divider

Body part
It seems to be you who doesn't believe Isaiah.

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given and the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Always trying to change the subject.....

dodge

We follow Paul

1 Corinthians 4:15-16 KJV, 2 Timothy 1:13 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:2 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:7-8 KJV

1Co 1:13
Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

1Co 3:4
For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal
?