ECT The worm

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
A new gospel? Rofl. And you are calling others dummies? :)

2 Corinthians 3:6
Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

How many "new testament" (singular) did Jesus confirm with and in his apostles and disciples? :)
Galatians 2:7 KJV -

heir

TOL Subscriber
Matthew 28:19
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
That's a future passage when the Lord will operate under "all power". That's what the therefore is there for, so you will read it in context...

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

There is another who is operating with some power today which corroborates that the Lord is not operating with "all power" and that is the god of this world (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV)/the prince of the power of the air (Ephesians 2:2 KJV)/principalities/ powers/the rulers of the darkness of this world/spiritual wickedness in high places (Ephesians 6:12 KJV).

The disciples of the Lord during the time the Lord was walking the earth were under the command of "go not into the way of the Gentile..." (Matthew 10:5-6 KJV, Matthew 10:23 KJV). The Lord Himself was sent, but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel (Matthew 15:24 KJV).

We endevour to keep the unity of the Spirit which includes only ONE baptism (Ephesians 4:1-6 KJV).

heir

TOL Subscriber
The Holy Spirit baptizes and he does so through his people.
Nope. The baptism is BY the Holy Spirit. It happens the moment one trusts the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV). It is identification into the one Body (1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV/ identification into His death as Romans 6 shows us.

heir

TOL Subscriber
No, but clearly "your own" understanding of them is. :)
I believe all scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable...(2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV). It means what it says, as it says it and to whom it says it. I recognize that while it's all written FOR our learning (Romans 15:4 KJV), it's not ALL written TO us or about us. There are too many differences that cannot be reconciled without 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV.

I.S.I.T.

John 12:48
He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

SaulToPaul 2

A new gospel? Rofl. And you are calling others dummies? :)

2 Corinthians 3:6
Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

How many "new testament" (singular) did Jesus confirm with and in his apostles and disciples? :)

What is the spirit of the new testament?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Nope. The baptism is BY the Holy Spirit.

The baptism is BY the Holy Spirit BY a person who has the Holy Spirit.

In the NT the Holy Spirit always works through God's people.

Scripture says we receive the Holy Spirit BY the laying on of hands.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Holy Spirit baptizes and he does so through his people. The next step after baptism is to receive the Holy spirit through the laying on of hands.

Have you received the Holy Spirit through the laying on of hands?

You're really confused and have a HUGE portion of ignorance within the confines of your mind.

Right Divider

Body part
The Holy Spirit baptizes and he does so through his people. The next step after baptism is to receive the Holy spirit through the laying on of hands.

Have you received the Holy Spirit through the laying on of hands?
Why is that order not respected in Acts 10?

Acts 10:47-48 (AKJV/PCE)
(10:47) Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we? (10:48) And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.

They received the Holy Spirit FIRST!!!

You have some explaining to do.... your formula is broken.

Right Divider

Body part

You are not in the WE that is written about in the Bible. You are just another one that wants to force yourself into a group that you do not belong to.

DAN P

Hi and in the O T , and that what you by context are talking about !!

#1 , It took and Apostle to impart the Holy Spirit !!

#2 , Read Acts 19:6 IT TOOK another Apostle for these Diciples to receive the Holy Spirit !!

#3 , Then those 12 diciples received the Holy Spirit and spakt in GLOSSIA /;ANGAGUES , TONGUES and were PROPHESYING !!

DAN P