ECT The worm

I.S.I.T.

Hi and as usual Pentecostals do not understand the bible and here is another one example in Matt5:22 !!
I am not Pentecostal, that would be bearing false witness on your part about me. You guys are showing your true colors here, no surprise though. :)

Matthew 19:18
He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,

Right Divider

Body part
I am not Pentecostal, that would be bearing false witness on your part about me. You guys are showing your true colors here, no surprise though. :)

He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,
And NOW YOU are bearing false witness.... no surprise though. :think:

I.S.I.T.

Reasoning based on false precepts, not excuses. :crackup:
You have to make up excuses in order to ignore Jesus' own words, and in order to prop up the false doctrines and precepts of carnally minded men. :)

Isaiah 29:13
Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
You have to make up excuses in order to ignore Jesus' own words, and in order to prop up the false doctrines and precepts of carnally minded men. :)

Isaiah 29:13
Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:

I edited this to that last post.....

My sixth grade teacher told me my reasons for bending the rules were not excuses.

Just sayin'. :)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

If ya can't take the heat, pack your bags and get outta Dodge.

DAN P

Hi and I do LUMP them all together , because they are NOT DISPENSATIONAL and that means you are not in step with Pauline truth as 1 Cor 11:1 !!

dan p