ECT The worm

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Go learn how to talk.

These verse....... whatta .....

My 5 year old granddaughter has a better command of language.

I've seen your posts. Sometimes it looks as if your "bandana" might be cutting off the blood supply to your brain. It might be beneficial for you to loosen it up a bit, because, you seem to lack command of the English language, as well. That just might be the reason? Either that, or a lack of education?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nope.
It's a good thing yer no longer in the game.;)

There's always room for fear and trembling under the right circumstances.

Obviously, THIS isn't the right circumstance, Pops. Think it over and while you're doing that, loosen up your "Bandana" a wee bit so your brain can get the oxygen it's been deprived of.

Danoh

John 1:17
For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

I hope you guys don't think Paul was crucified for you, or that Paul is now the mediator of the New Testament. :confused:

It is obvious that you take that passage to mean what you take it to mean by the very same line of reasoning by which you read a false positive into the assertion of the "you guys" you are responding to.

And vice versa as to one or the other of those two; if not both.

The result?

Not only one more stalement between both sides; but worse than that, the biting and devouring of one another.

And worse than that...

Not only each's rationalizing of the perceived right to allow oneself to "go there," but the taking of sides in said biting and devouring, for its' shamed "strength in numbers."

The only victor?

"The course of this world" and its' intended device...set in motion in that garden, so long ago.

The Apostle Paul's words will have to suffice.

2 Corinthians 2:9 For to this end also did I write, that I might know the proof of you, whether ye be obedient in all things. 2:10 To whom ye forgive any thing, I forgive also: for if I forgave any thing, to whom I forgave it, for your sakes forgave I it in the person of Christ; 2:11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I hope you guys don't think Paul was crucified for you, or that Paul is now the mediator of the New Testament. :confused:
Paul says he wasn't

1 Corinthians 1:12 KJV - Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos, and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.

1 Corinthians 1:13 KJV - Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul?

Right Divider

Body part
What you think I am, and what you are, does not make the words of God any less true does it? :)
Those same verses that you quote actually apply to you.
  • You come here to stir up trouble.
  • You falsely accuse,
  • You broad-brush people into a "group" ('you guys'),
  • You misuse the scripture.

I.S.I.T.

Those same verses that you quote actually apply to you.
  • You come here to stir up trouble.
  • You falsely accuse,
  • You broad-brush people into a "group" ('you guys'),
  • You misuse the scripture.

I did not say they did not apply to me, but others here who are of a certain "sect" have suggested Jesus' words and the words of the other apostles, besides Paul's, do not apply to them.

And I did not come here to stir up trouble, trouble came to me from that certain "sect" who attacked me for believing the words of Jesus and the other apostles and quoting them.

As far as your other "accusations" they are just more false accusations from "you guys" who are showing your true colors= knowing a tree by their words and actions= know a tree by it's fruit, or lack thereof. Luke 6:44 :)

Right Divider

Body part
I did not say they did not apply to me, but others here who are of a certain "sect" have suggested Jesus' words and the words of the other apostles, besides Paul's, do not apply to them.
Matt 10:5-6 (AKJV/PCE)
(10:5) These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into [any] city of the Samaritans enter ye not: (10:6) But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Do these "words of Jesus" apply to us?

I.S.I.T.

(10:5) These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into [any] city of the Samaritans enter ye not: (10:6) But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Are you one of the 12? Use a little "common" sense. :)

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

There are no Gentiles in Christ. He is the King of Israel.

Jesus was sent to the Father's firstborn son to offer them a better covenant.

The better covenant invites everyone into the firstborn.

There was never a covenant with nations outside Israel.

way 2 go

Israel accepted Christ's instructions given through Moses
the Jews rejected Jesus , if they had
believed Moses they would have believed Jesus

Joh 5:46**For if you believed Moses, you would believe me; for he wrote of me.
Joh 5:47**But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe my words?"

and yet you reject Christ's instructions given through Peter. That's inexplicable, it makes no sense.
Peter is an apostle to Jews with the law

Paul is an apostle to the gentiles apart from
the law

way 2 go

Are you one of the 12? Use a little "common" sense. :)

so you acknowledge these verses was not to you

Mat 10:5**These twelve Jesus sent out, instructing them, "Go nowhere among the Gentiles and enter no town of the Samaritans,
Mat 10:6**but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

what about the next verse?

Mat 10:7**And proclaim as you go, saying, 'The kingdom of heaven is at hand.'