ECT The worm

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I did not say they did not apply to me, but others here who are of a certain "sect" have suggested Jesus' words and the words of the other apostles, besides Paul's, do not apply to them.

And I did not come here to stir up trouble, trouble came to me from that certain "sect" who attacked me for believing the words of Jesus and the other apostles and quoting them.

As far as your other "accusations" they are just more false accusations from "you guys" who are showing your true colors= knowing a tree by their words and actions= know a tree by it's fruit, or lack thereof. Luke 6:44 :)

You lack the ability to "Rightly Divide" the written word of God. (The Bible.)

DAN P

I did not say they did not apply to me, but others here who are of a certain "sect" have suggested Jesus' words and the words of the other apostles, besides Paul's, do not apply to them.

And I did not come here to stir up trouble, trouble came to me from that certain "sect" who attacked me for believing the words of Jesus and the other apostles and quoting them.

As far as your other "accusations" they are just more false accusations from "you guys" who are showing your true colors= knowing a tree by their words and actions= know a tree by it's fruit, or lack thereof. Luke 6:44 :)

Hi and you say that I , dan p is a " SECT ?"

So can you a Non-sect explain Col 1:25-26 and prove me a " SECT " !!

What will he say ?? NOTHING , RIGHT ??

Let's see how HOT thr kitchen will get ?

dan p

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
the Jews as a nation rejected Jesus.

John 12:12-13 The next day a great multitude that had come to the feast, when they heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem, took branches of palm trees and went out to meet Him, and cried out:

“Hosanna!
‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the LORD!’
The King of Israel!”

I.S.I.T.

Peter is an apostle to Jews with the law

1 Peter 1 "Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,"

Who are the strangers?

Ephesians 2:12
That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

1 Peter 2:10 "Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy."

Who are those who Peter is talking to as those who"were not a people"?

Hosea 1:10
Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God."

Romans 9:24-26

24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

25 As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.

26 And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God."

Scriptural proof confirms Peter was in fact preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles:banana:

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
John 12:12-13 The next day a great multitude that had come to the feast, when they heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem, took branches of palm trees and went out to meet Him, and cried out:

“Hosanna!
‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the LORD!’
The King of Israel!”

That'll be a re-do.

Mat 23:39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
It wasn't a great multitude that accused Jesus to Pilate requesting execution.

Act 2:22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
Act 2:23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

Act 3:12 And when Peter saw it, he answered unto the people, Ye men of Israel, ....
Act 3:13 The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go.
Act 3:14 But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;
Act 3:15 And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.

DAN P

Rightly dividing does not mean ripping your bible in half in the middle of the book of Acts and casting aside the rest. Silly :)

Hi and we as dispensationalist get this " SILLY " TERM all the time , but we believe 2 Tim 3:16 is not SILLY !!

All that have FALLEN FROM GRACE are SILLY , is that you ?? Gal 5;4 !!

dan p

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Hi and we as dispensationalist get this " SILLY " TERM all the time , but we believe 2 Tim 3:16 is not SILLY !!

All that have FALLEN FROM GRACE are SILLY , is that you ?? Gal 5;4 !!

dan p

Funny how you say we dispies, then cry foul when somebody says "you guys".

:kookoo:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Hi and are saying I am crying FOUL , so give me an example to get me started !!

As most dispensationalist will never agree with me !!

dan p

"You guys" never disappoint.

"You guys" can always be counted on to pick up that deflated balloon and start blowin' hot air back into it.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Act 3:13 The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go.
Act 3:14 But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;
Act 3:15 And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.

Are you saying every Jew in Jerusalem was party to the accusation of Jesus? Or just the High Priest and his cohorts?

Mark 14:63-64 Then the high priest tore his clothes and said, “What further need do we have of witnesses? You have heard the blasphemy! What do you think?” And they all condemned Him to be deserving of death.

DAN P

"You guys" never disappoint.

"You guys" can always be counted on to pick up that deflated balloon and start blowin' hot air back into it.

Hi and it seems that is what you are doing , BLOVIATING !!

Get specific !!

AsI am a Dispenational , DISPENSATIONALIST , what are you ??

dan p

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Are you saying every Jew in Jerusalem was party to the accusation of Jesus? Or just the High Priest and his cohorts?

Mark 14:63-64 Then the high priest tore his clothes and said, “What further need do we have of witnesses? You have heard the blasphemy! What do you think?” And they all condemned Him to be deserving of death.

No, not all Jews but the majority and the leadership who sat in Moses seat representing the nation.
The nation was to come to Messiah's feet through the commission of the twelve, then the nations would have been blessed through national Israel according to prophecy.

The leadership of Israel killed Stephen as they resisted the Holy Spirit, and then began to persecute the church as Christ from heaven raised up Paul to be the Apostle to the nations as Israel as a nation began to fall and be set aside.
The commission of Paul with the mystery and ministry of reconciliation began, which is offset from prophecy for national Israel.