ECT The worm

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
The leadership of Israel killed Stephen as they resisted the Holy Spirit, and then began to persecute the church as Christ from heaven raised up Paul to be the Apostle to the nations as Israel as a nation began to fall and be set aside.
The commission of Paul with the mystery and ministry of reconciliation began, which is offset from prophecy for national Israel.

They began to persecute the church as Christ raised Paul?

I trow not, as scripture says that is when the church had rest.

Acts 9:31
Then had the churches rest throughout all Judaea and Galilee and Samaria, and were edified; and walking in the fear of the Lord, and in the comfort of the Holy Ghost, were multiplied.

way 2 go

1 Peter 1 "Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,"

Who are the strangers?

Pe 1:1**Peter,G4074 an apostleG652 of JesusG2424 Christ,G5547 to the strangersG3927 scattered throughoutG1290 Pontus,G4195...

G1290 diaspora
dee-as-por-ah'
From G1289; dispersion, that is, (specifically and concretely) the (converted) Israelites resident in Gentile countries: - (which are) scattered (abroad).

1Pe 1:1**Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the elect sojourners of the dispersion of Pontus, of Galatia, of Cappadocia, of Asia, and of Bithynia,

Scriptural proof confirms Peter was in fact preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles:banana:

was in fact preaching to the dispersion
Israelites resident in Gentile countries.

DAN P

Pe 1:1**Peter,G4074 an apostleG652 of JesusG2424 Christ,G5547 to the strangersG3927 scattered throughoutG1290 Pontus,G4195...

G1290 diaspora
dee-as-por-ah'
From G1289; dispersion, that is, (specifically and concretely) the (converted) Israelites resident in Gentile countries: - (which are) scattered (abroad).

1Pe 1:1**Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the elect sojourners of the dispersion of Pontus, of Galatia, of Cappadocia, of Asia, and of Bithynia,

was in fact preaching to the dispersion
Israelites resident in Gentile countries.

Hi and that is a good way to prove that the DISPOARA are Jews living in the Roman empire !!

dan p

I.S.I.T.

1 Peter 1 "Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,"

Who are the strangers?

Ephesians 2:12
That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

1 Peter 2:10 "Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy."

Who are those who Peter is talking to as those who"were not a people"?

Hosea 1:10
Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God."

Romans 9:24-26

24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

25 As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.

26 And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God."

Scriptural proof confirms Peter was in fact preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles:banana:

Great post dude, you really tied it all together there, even with scrip from the OT and Paul words quoting from the OT.:thumb::thumb:

way 2 go

Great post dude, you really tied it all together there, even with scrip from the OT and Paul words quoting from the OT.:thumb::thumb:

too bad about the dispersion thing tho

G1290 diaspora
dee-as-por-ah'

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

G1290 diaspora
dee-as-por-ah'

Not a people, aliens from the commonwealth.

I.S.I.T.

G1290 diaspora
dee-as-por-ah'

You must have missed (or totally ignored)this part in 1 Peter 2:10 "Which in time past were not a people," which makes a direct connection to --->>>>Hosea 1:10 which makes a direct connection to Paul's words quoted from the same when speaking of the GENTILES--->>>Romans 9:24-26.

It was a complete slam dunk in the face of false doctrine.:banana: