ECT The worm

Right Divider

Body part
It's not a false accusation, all one need to do is go back and look at post # 452 and see what the original scriptures and question was, unless of course you now decide to go back and try to change that.

And no I am not confused that Jesus was personally speaking to the 12 or 11 when he personally commanded them personally to go there. That's why I said it takes a little common sense. But to try to use that as a loop hole, or as some sort of an excuse to dismiss and ignore all of Jesus' other words, commands, teachings, sayings that are directed to all people, both Jew and Gentile, then that kind of thinking is ridiculous.

I took a little look into that MAD doctrine, and it is no doubt to me a cult. And it's followers are not by definition "Christian" in the Biblical sense. Because a Christian by definition is one who follows the teachings of Jesus Christ and does them. And following means keeping, and doing His will, commands, saying etc. So I hope you guys seriously rethink that doctrine and it's false teachings because they are against being "followers" and doers of Jesus Christs teachings.
Oh the high and mighty I.S.I.T.

You consistently quote scriptures that are NOT directly applicable to the body of Christ, but are part of Christ's ministry to the circumcision (i.e., Israel). That would include the writing of the circumcision apostles (i.e., the twelve apostles to sit on twelve thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel).

You have some serious problems with understanding many things and I don't expect you take anything that I post seriously.

The FIRST people called Christians were NOT in Israel and they were not those close to Christ during His earthly ministry to the circumcision.

Acts 11:26 (AKJV/PCE)
(11:26) And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

But don't let these Biblical facts get in your way.

Paul admonished people to follow HIM AS HE FOLLOWED Christ and he did NOT follow Christ during His earthly ministry. As a matter of fact, he was Christ's greatest enemy at that time. This is why Paul calls himself one born OUT of due time. Paul followed the risen and glorified Christ who gave Paul NEW revelation.

Right Divider

Body part
I didn't say I was Paul, so why try to prop up more lies?

You need to be able to rightly divide between the natural things, and the spiritual things. :)
LOL.... you are quite the character...

This is what you said:
Also I do not believe in the doctrine of OSAS, nor do I follow the doctrines of any man, nor have I been taught by man, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.
So YOU received direct revelation LIKE Paul?

That was what I was getting at. Apparently you're too dense to get it and "think that I was lying".

What a card!

way 2 go

You must have missed (or totally ignored)this part in 1 Peter 2:10 "Which in time past were not a people,"
Peter wrote to the dispersion which you did not dispute
which is:
rom G1289; dispersion, that is, (specifically and concretely) the (converted) Israelites resident in Gentile countries: - (which are) scattered (abroad).

so 1 Peter 2:10 is written to the dispersion too
1Pe 2:9*But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood...

salvation is no longer by heritage is Peter's point

1Pe 2:9...holy nation, a people for possession, so that you might speak of the praises of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;

Christians are a people who were not a people.

Christians are not a people by heritage.

It was a complete slam dunk in the face of false doctrine.:banana:

too bad about the dispersion thing tho

Interplanner

Oh the high and mighty I.S.I.T.

You consistently quote scriptures that are NOT directly applicable to the body of Christ, but are part of Christ's ministry to the circumcision (i.e., Israel). That would include the writing of the circumcision apostles (i.e., the twelve apostles to sit on twelve thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel).

You have some serious problems with understanding many things and I don't expect you take anything that I post seriously.

The FIRST people called Christians were NOT in Israel and they were not those close to Christ during His earthly ministry to the circumcision.

Acts 11:26 (AKJV/PCE)
(11:26) And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

But don't let these Biblical facts get in your way.

Paul admonished people to follow HIM AS HE FOLLOWED Christ and he did NOT follow Christ during His earthly ministry. As a matter of fact, he was Christ's greatest enemy at that time. This is why Paul calls himself one born OUT of due time. Paul followed the risen and glorified Christ who gave Paul NEW revelation.

MAD chronically is finding divisions and fractures in the Bible and several Gospels.

What is a teaching of Christ that is only for Israel? Don't forget that he was a missionary recruiter; he did many things to get as many of Israel ready as possible for the mission to the nations that was coming. That, not a theocracy in israel, was the plan all along.

Right Divider

Body part
MAD chronically is finding divisions and fractures in the Bible and several Gospels.

What is a teaching of Christ that is only for Israel? Don't forget that he was a missionary recruiter; he did many things to get as many of Israel ready as possible for the mission to the nations that was coming. That, not a theocracy in israel, was the plan all along.
Your gross incompetence with the scripture has already been noted. Thanks anyway.

I.S.I.T.

Paul admonished people to follow HIM AS HE FOLLOWED Christ and he did NOT follow Christ during His earthly ministry.

Just because that is where they were first "called" Christians, does not mean they were truly the first Christ followers, as the apostles also followed the teachings of Jesus Christ, as did Paul later on.

The definition of a true "Christian" is one who follows Jesus Christ and His teachings.

The word Christian G5546 is defined as Χριστιανός Christianós, khris-tee-an-os'; from G5547; a Christian, i.e. follower of Christ:—Christian.

So those who do not follow the teachings, commands, sayings of Jesus Christ are not by definition true Christians, so MAD followers fail that test because they do not follow, obey, keep the sayings, teachings and commands of Jesus Christ.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
so MAD followers fail that test because they do not follow, obey, keep the sayings, teachings and commands of Jesus Christ.
You don't follow, obey or keep the sayings and commands of Jesus Christ, hypocrite. You are the worst kind of fake christian. Sell all you have and follow Jesus, that was a saying also.

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
, so MAD followers fail that test because they do not follow, obey, keep the sayings, teachings and commands of Jesus Christ.
We do not follow, obey, keep these teachings and commands of Jesus Christ.
Do you?

Matthew 10:5 KJV
(5) These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

Matthew 16:20 KJV
(20) Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

I.S.I.T.

We do not follow, obey, keep these teachings and commands of Jesus Christ.

That's what I hear from others of that sect, and have also read concerning this MAD doctrine. Which could be why I was attacked by that group for posting scriptures quoting Jesus and the other apostles words. They tell me, those words of Jesus and the other apostles are not for them, only Paul's "mystery" doctrine. I was told Paul preaches a different gospel than Jesus and the other apostles, as I was told I was not "rightly dividing".