ECT The worm

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's what I hear from others of that sect,

Let's see what we hear from you.

Matthew 16:20 KJV
(20) Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

How ya been doing on that command from Jesus Christ?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Let's see what we hear from you.

Matthew 16:20 KJV
(20) Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

How ya been doing on that command from Jesus Christ?

I have obeyed that when He has spoken that to me.

I do not decide for myself what to obey or reason from some man made doctrine.

My Jesus is alive and speaking to me, as I do to Him.

How about you?

LA

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have obeyed that when He has spoken that to me.

I do not decide for myself what to obey or reason from some man made doctrine.

My Jesus is alive and speaking to me, as I do to Him.

How about you?

LA
So you do not obey all the written commands of Jesus Christ in scripture, but need to wait for a personalized command to you from GOD?

Right Divider

Body part
Just because that is where they were first "called" Christians, does not mean they were truly the first Christ followers, as the apostles also followed the teachings of Jesus Christ, as did Paul later on.
There was a reason that they were not first called Christians in Jerusalem. It was because they were called the 12 tribes of Israel.

JThe definition of a true "Christian" is one who follows Jesus Christ and His teachings.
So you really are trying to be an Israelite then. I follow the risen and ascended Lord Jesus Christ that came back and called Paul.

JThe word Christian G5546 is defined as Χριστιανός Christianós, khris-tee-an-os'; from G5547; a Christian, i.e. follower of Christ:—Christian.

So those who do not follow the teachings, commands, sayings of Jesus Christ are not by definition true Christians, so MAD followers fail that test because they do not follow, obey, keep the sayings, teachings and commands of Jesus Christ.
Another lie from your daddy.

Right Divider

Body part
Did Paul believe water baptism was efficacious?
Nope... that's why Paul says that in the body of Christ there is ONE baptism and there's not a drop of water associated with it.

1Cor 12:13 (AKJV/PCE)
(12:13) For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether [we be] Jews or Gentiles, whether [we be] bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

It some simple that even a child can understand it.

I.S.I.T.

Yeah.
You said you don't obey that command of Jesus Christ either.

That's because the command was only to them that were there present with Jesus at that time, and it was limited in time because we know Jesus would later tell His disciples to go and preach His gospel in the whole world. So to think that we today are commanded not to tell anyone Jesus was the Christ is a totally ridiculous notion, and is also a complete misrepresentation of what Jesus was saying there to those who were present with him.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's because the command
So it was indeed a command of the Lord Jesus Christ.

So when you make the claim that folks should follow and obey the commands of Jesus Christ, that's not really true as stated.

But hey, if you want to continue to state it that way and continue to be wrong; have at it!
I'll keep pointing out the error of it.

I.S.I.T.

I've found you cannot reason with unreasonable people.

2 Timothy 4:3
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The written scriptures tell us the requirements of being saved.
Why would anyone need to wait for a personalized word from GOD just for them?

Jesus speaks to save men, to teach them, and guide them moment by moment.

and comfort them.

Do you not hear His voice?

Joh 10:4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

Heb 3:15 While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.

Are you hearing spirit voices in your head again?

Sherman note.

LA