ECT The worm

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
You must have missed (or totally ignored)this part in 1 Peter 2:10 "Which in time past were not a people," which makes a direct connection to --->>>>Hosea 1:10 which makes a direct connection to Paul's words quoted from the same when speaking of the GENTILES--->>>Romans 9:24-26.

It was a complete slam dunk in the face of false doctrine.:banana:

Way to 2 Timothy 2:15, bro. :sheep:

Acts 13

43 Now when the congregation was broken up, many of the Jews and religious proselytes followed Paul and Barnabas: who, speaking to them, persuaded them to continue in the grace of God.

44 And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of God.

45 But when the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with envy, and spake against those things which were spoken by Paul, contradicting and blaspheming.

46 Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.

Right Divider

Body part
There are no Gentiles in Christ. He is the King of Israel.

Jesus was sent to the Father's firstborn son to offer them a better covenant.

The better covenant invites everyone into the firstborn.

There was never a covenant with nations outside Israel.
Please, as you were asked before, to actually support this claim with SCRIPTURE! (rightly divided and IN context).

I don't care to continue to hear your incorrect opinions.

Right Divider

Body part
Are you one of the 12? Use a little "common" sense. :)
:duh: That has been my POINT all along.

THESE instruction were given to ELEVEN men:
Matt 28:16-20 (AKJV/PCE)
(28:16) ¶ Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them. (28:17) And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted. (28:18) And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. (28:19) ¶ Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: (28:20) Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen.

And YET, so many claim these instructions as THEIR OWN. Good job, churchianity!

Last edited:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

(28:16) ¶ Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them. (28:17) And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted. (28:18) And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. (28:19) ¶ Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: (28:20) Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen.

And YET, so many claim these instructions as THEY OWN. Good job, churchianity!

Shame on you for berating folks who spread the knowledge of God.

1 Corinthians 15:34
Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Peters instructions were for Israel. It's inexplicable that you cannot understand that and that you minimize the apostle of the gentiles, Paul.

The Father's only son is Israel through Abraham. Jesus is one of those sons.

Galatians 3:29 And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise.

Are you an heir?

Right Divider

Body part
Matthew 28:20 I am with you always, even to the end of the age.

The pronoun you refers to the apostles' successors.
Your opinion AGAIN.

Provide PROOF, if you want us to believe what you say.

G5216 ὑμῶν humon (hï-mōn') p:p.
of (from or concerning) you.
[genitive case of G5210]
KJV: ye, you, your (own, -selves)
Root(s): G5210

How do you stretch that to get "successors"?

The scripture says that Jesus was talking to ELEVEN people and uses the plural YOU to THEM.

I.S.I.T.

And YET, so many claim these instructions as THEIR OWN. Good job, churchianity!

Oh, I see what you did, you tried the ole switch-a-roo, here is the original question and scripture in post #452.....

Matt 10:5-6 (AKJV/PCE)
(10:5) These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into [any] city of the Samaritans enter ye not: (10:6) But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Do these "words of Jesus" apply to us?

Then you in the above tried to make it look like I was responding to different scriptures in Matt 28:16-20, A very slippery tactic indeed, wonder where you learned that slippery stuff from? Either way the commandment for the apostles to go preach in both instances, in those defined areas was not a direct command for us personally for us to keep at that time, no. But it was directly commanded to the 12 or 11 depending on which verses you are looking at. :)

Right Divider

Body part
Oh, I see what you did, you tried the ole switch-a-roo, here is the original question and scripture in post #452.....

Then you in the above tried to make it look like I was responding to different scriptures in Matt 28:16-20, A very slippery tactic indeed, wonder where you learned that slippery stuff from? Either way the commandment for the apostles to go preach in both instances, in those defined areas was not a direct command for us personally for us to keep at that time, no. But it was directly commanded to the 12 or 11 depending on which verses you are looking at. :)
More false accusations..... once AGAIN, this is my point! Some scripture are for our learning but NOT our execution.

We have many people here that cannot tell the difference. You seemed to be one of those. If you're not, great. Then quit trying to be a Israelite under the law, like those that Jesus came to.

Right Divider

Body part
If the old man of sin is put to death in us then he is still not alive, unless of course he was never really "put to death", or perhaps he has been revived again.

And what I am, and what you are, does not make the words of God any less true. So I like to prove all things by the words of God.

Also I do not believe in the doctrine of OSAS, nor do I follow the doctrines of any man, nor have I been taught by man, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.
You're not Paul.

You need to learn about figures of speech and idiomatic expressions.

Right Divider

Body part
So you do not believe Christ died when he was crucified? If our old man is baptised into his death,and crucified with Christ, then the old man of sin is supposed to be dead. Not hard to grasp.

Romans 6:3
Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

Romans 6:6
Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

Did you catch that above? The body of sin is supposed to be destroyed in us.

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Pretty strait forward stuff, crucified means crucified, dead means dead, destroyed means destroyed, and passed away means passed away. :)
You got nailed to a cross?

I.S.I.T.

More false accusations..... once AGAIN, this is my point! Some scripture are for our learning but NOT our execution.

We have many people here that cannot tell the difference. You seemed to be one of those. If you're not, great. Then quit trying to be a Israelite under the law, like those that Jesus came to.

It's not a false accusation, all one need to do is go back and look at post # 452 and see what the original scriptures and question was, unless of course you now decide to go back and try to change that.

And no I am not confused that Jesus was personally speaking to the 12 or 11 when he personally commanded them personally to go there. That's why I said it takes a little common sense. But to try to use that as a loop hole, or as some sort of an excuse to dismiss and ignore all of Jesus' other words, commands, teachings, sayings that are directed to all people, both Jew and Gentile, then that kind of thinking is ridiculous.

I took a little look into that MAD doctrine, and it is no doubt to me a cult. And it's followers are not by definition "Christian" in the Biblical sense. Because a Christian by definition is one who follows the teachings of Jesus Christ and does them. And following means keeping, and doing His will, commands, sayings etc. So I hope you guys seriously rethink that doctrine and it's false teachings because they are against being "followers" and doers of Jesus Christs teachings.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Provide PROOF, if you want us to believe what you say.

Matthew 16:18 And I also say to you that you are peter and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.

The word "peter" means firstborn in Hebrew.

And no, Jesus' church did not die out with apostles. Jesus is still with us building his church.

Are you one of the firstborn?