ECT The worm

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Funny how John had to tell the cops of his day the same thing you fellas still don't get.

Luke 3:14
And the soldiers likewise demanded of him, saying, And what shall we do? And he said unto them, Do violence to no man, neither accuse any falsely; and be content with your wages.

I really don't believe you gave that enough thought? Try again later.

DAN P

There is no separate gospel of grace. Salvation is from the Father to those he has given to his Son to work with and train.

The kingdom is his family.

Hi jamie , and in Acts 20:24 you have this written down , " which I have received of the Lord Jesus to TESTIFY the Gospel of the Grace of God !!

Why not check Acts 20:24 andd see if it is your bible ?

dan p

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi jamie , and in Acts 20:24 you have this written down , " which I have received of the Lord Jesus to TESTIFY the Gospel of the Grace of God !!

Grace is inherent in the gospel of the kingdom. No one can buy their way in or work their way in.

Paul proclaimed the kingdom of God.

I.S.I.T.

Especially the Paul is the DISPENSER of the Grace of God !!

dan p

John 1:17
For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

I hope you guys don't think Paul was crucified for you, or that Paul is now the mediator of the New Testament. :confused:

Right Divider

Body part
There is no separate gospel of grace. Salvation is from the Father to those he has given to his Son to work with and train.

The kingdom is his family.
Your opinions do not determine what the Word of God says or means.

You should learn what the Word of God says and means.

P.S. I've noticed that you completely ignore the explanations given to your misunderstood scriptures, like Acts 19. Go back and read my post and respond to it instead of continuing on to your NEXT misunderstood scripture. http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?119474-The-worm&p=4800388&viewfull=1#post4800388